Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I've been so weirdly active, just posting stuff for reference from GG so it doesn't get lost again. The servers at GG are very temperamental so who knows if they'll go down again.

Anyway here's proof Josh was blatantly lying and clout chasing. He says he knew absolutely nothing about Jasmine's wealth or online presence before meeting her yet the very first line of her bumble profile was "content creator". Unfortunately (or fortunately) bumble have deleted the advert with Jasmine and Josh but here's a screengrab of them and Jasmine's profile in the background, unfortunately you can't see where it said content creator but it definitely said that as her occupation.

Kinda reminds me of how Meghan Markle said she didn't know who Prince Harry was before meeting ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also Jasmine's bumble profile is the most driest, boring thing I've seen. Proof Josh just picked the new girl on the island with no self esteem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jasmine follows Sahara Rose on Instagram and she posted a podcast episode with Melissa Ambrosini. Aka the woman Jasmine was supposed to have a podcast with but her PR team cancelled and Jasmine went on a cussing stories sprint ๐Ÿคฃ It was telling to see Jasmineโ€™s true colors show when she exploded on her stories. Wonder if Jasmine is jealous that Sahara Rose was able to secure Melissa Ambrosini and she wasnโ€™t able.

Havenโ€™t checked the wiki, but has that video of her cussing out the PR team posted there?
Yes I've linked the video under the "note for potential collaborators/clients" section. I also made an album with all the Anna's analysis stuff so it's all easy to see. Just trying to get through it all lol

That video still makes me cringe and laugh, especially when she goes "BE bleeping INTEGRAL" and angrily zooms in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's one of the main core issues that Jasmine can't recognize is a blind spot for her.

She can never show up for other people than herself and that's why she struggles so much in retaining friendships. If she's so enlightened and perfect then why does she cut off contact with her "friends" and gives them a shelf life of a few years. Was she not enlightened and perfect then when she met them? I think the fact that she can never retain friends she can lean on when she hits her rock bottom is telling. The weird part is that she had so many opportunities to meet and sustain friendships. But she self-sabotages them. IDK why she does that. It makes her seem very cold and distant. Wioletta Tuschnio showed up in Jakarta for Mariana Beckova's pageant competition. Jasmine is based in Indonesia why couldn't she pay a visit to support Mariana in person too? Think Mariana was also in Bali where Jasmine could have easily paid a visit too.

I feel so bad for Courtney, all her Australian and even "friends" she made while traveling SE Asia. They were all dumped as Jasmine only cares for herself and lining her pocket with $$$ for her scam life. This girl has no core friendships because she doesn't know how to show up or hold space for them. She is truly a psychotic hermit and her only "friend" is her phone that she talks to. If only she invested all that energy to creating real friendships. Honestly I hope Courtney and all her former "friends" call her out on her bs.

Sure build that 6 figure biz, but who is she celebrating with? The only person I can think of is Josh. What happens if God forbid Josh is no longer there? A part of me thinks that's why she never had a proper wedding ceremony because who would she have as bridesmaids? If Josh and Jasmine ever separated, Josh would 100% have support from friends IRL and Jasmine would have who...? She would probably go back to Australia to have support from her family. Reluctantly after trying to push them away in favor for her "boss babe 6 fig scam life".

I hope she realizes this sooner than later even before she has kids. Even the experience of motherhood and the difficulties that come with it, she'll probably want to vent or need support outside of Josh. Core girlfriends are such a blessing to have in life. She's missing out and I feel sorry for her.

TBH I'm kind of over talking about her in this forum because it's the same tit over and over again. And if people don't realize how toxic and a scam artist she is then IDK how much we can spell it out for them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow! I havenโ€™t checked in here for probably a year. Looks like jasmine is still shilling out her plagiarized and overpriced scam courses and pretending like her crappy marriage is a manifested dream paradise.
She looks so so bad too. Prior to Bali and josh, she had this sweet, feminine, Eurasian, clean girl look. She now looks washed up and stinky and dried out.
Such a shame the direction her life took. I imagine now sheโ€™d be:
- Graduated from uni with a great salaried position
an awesome / chic wardrobe
- A handsome doctor / lawyer who makes enough money to where working is a choice, rather than an obligation.
- Traveling around the world in her free timevause sheโ€™s vaccinated
- Celebrating her Chinese heritage
- close with ber family and tight knit families
- no pressure of posting on social media / freedom from her online presence.

But no. None of this is her reality because Sheโ€™s stuck in Bali with a pathetic loser who mooches off her failing business with no friends or family. Her 15 minutes of fame onYouTube, whichonly went viral because of her mom, spiraled her down an opposite path that ruined her.

Reactions: 6
Hello ๐ŸŽƒ, I have to say that you are very wrong. Jasmine was money-hungry and a cheat even back then. People who post here have analysed her younger self when she was a teenager and afterwards on many levels. I hope you can catch up because you are missing the point.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not even Indonesian, but translating because I know you are๐Ÿ˜Œ:
Halo, saya harus mengatakan bahwa Anda sangat salah. Dia haus uang dan seorang penipu bahkan saat itu. Orang-orang yang memposting di sini telah menganalisa dirinya yang lebih muda ketika dia masih remaja dalam banyak tingkatan. Saya harap anda dapat mengejar ketinggalan karena anda kehilangan intinya. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for pointing that out!

I know it's definitely a tough pill to swallow and something I actually didn't even realize until fairly recently too. Hindsight is an amazing thing. Jasmine has been shilling crappy mlm skincare with mummy lipscam since day 1. Speaking of Jingjing, Jasmine's most viral video about her mum's so called natural youthful genes has now been deleted. Jingjing has had extensive surgery which is documented on the old threads. Jasmine knows her lies will catch up to her so she's doing damage control.

Jasmine also had an ED and promoted unhealthy orthorexic eating habits without recalling the videos or putting a disclaimer on them at a later date. Constantly eating clean and nourishing foods in a neurotic, obsessive manner is damaging for young girls to see. I actually remember watching those videos and thinking "wow this girl is so disciplined" now I know better, that sort of clean eating is hugely damaging.

The crappy Etsy shop too (also shut down unceremoniously) there's info about that on the wiki.

Lying about knowing 10 languages for clickbait which was her initial draw (tbh this one isn't that big of an issue but still, the principle is that she's been a liar even in a small sense from the start)
Let's also put this on the wiki to emphasize that she is a fraud, scammer etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lmao who upset her this time? She's gone from following 39 to 38 people. She's so stressed about it that she didn't have time to hide her supposedly healed bald spot!

Not just an issue with Jasmine but I hate when people are cryptic when airing grievances on social media. Either keep silent or name the person, it's just cringe playground behaviour.

Anyway Jasmine I thought you're unapologetic and not going to be silenced anymore? Spill the beans bad witch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lmao who upset her this time? She's gone from following 39 to 38 people. She's so stressed about it that she didn't have time to hide her supposedly healed bald spot!

Not just an issue with Jasmine but I hate when people are cryptic when airing grievances on social media. Either keep silent or name the person, it's just cringe playground behaviour.

Anyway Jasmine I thought you're unapologetic and not going to be silenced anymore? Spill the beans bad witch!
Wasnโ€™t she blocking like rando people viewing her stories who legit were not doing or saying anything offensive? She thought it was us, but she may have blocked genuine people interested in her services lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Also with time she is getting so mad about everything. I wonder if sheโ€™s getting pushback from people who are questioning her scammer ways.

Also lol at her cursing coaches and mentors that she bought from. Sucks for her she wasted money on them. Proof that the whole insta online coaching industry is shady and scammy af. Just like Jasmine!

I have pretty good photographic memory lol so I know who some of these coaches are:

They are as of today no longer followed by Jasmine:
- Ashley Hann https://www.instagram.com/ashley.hann
- Melissa Wells https://www.instagram.com/iammelwells
- Jonny Mitchell (former trash reality Love Island contestant) She had a partnership with Cafe Coach Bali (which he owns) where they had her speak in person https://www.instagram.com/jonny_mitchell1991
-Melissa Ambrosini
- Sam https://www.instagram.com/samantha_dailyy
- Katie Wilkinsonn https://www.instagram.com/katie.wilkinsonn

Interesting the women coaches she used to follow all have babies. Wonder if Jasmine got triggered by that.

With the amount of money she spends on coaches she needs to invest in a good, credentialed professional therapist. She is going more bonkers with time.

Maybe this video and the list of coaches sheโ€™s saying duck you to can be added to the wiki too. This girl is just ruining her professional reputation in the industry left and right lol

She just seems like such an angry, sad and defiant individual. Even more so recently. She's meant to be going on holiday yet she's posting angry, swearing, indirect stories about coaches, her recent main posts about how "age means tit all" and how she's "empathetic but not responsible for you being triggered"

It's like when people try to call her out like us or help her, she goes the complete other direction like a defensive angsty teenager. We said she's killing her hair and getting a massive bald spot and she goes and dyes her hair even brighter blonde. It's like she doesn't give a duck about her mental or physical health, as long as she can one up and "win" against her haters, she thinks she's the best.

Like her hair is literally fried in this photo. She might as well go bald and start again seriously it's concerning. Funnily enough in this caption, she says sometimes she feels like giving up coaching and cries to Josh about how no one likes her. Yeah Loopyska, listen to your shadow self and give up the scamming and bitchiness for yours and everyone's sake, thanks babe ๐Ÿ˜˜

What an exhausting and pathetic way to live.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She just seems like such an angry, sad and defiant individual. Even more so recently. She's meant to be going on holiday yet she's posting angry, swearing, indirect stories about coaches, her recent main posts about how "age means tit all" and how she's "empathetic but not responsible for you being triggered"

It's like when people try to call her out like us or help her, she goes the complete other direction like a defensive angsty teenager. We said she's killing her hair and getting a massive bald spot and she goes and dyes her hair even brighter blonde. It's like she doesn't give a duck about her mental or physical health, as long as she can one up and "win" against her haters, she thinks she's the best.

Like her hair is literally fried in this photo. She might as well go bald and start again seriously it's concerning. Funnily enough in this caption, she says sometimes she feels like giving up coaching and cries to Josh about how no one likes her. Yeah Loopyska, listen to your shadow self and give up the scamming and bitchiness for yours and everyone's sake, thanks babe ๐Ÿ˜˜

At this point, itโ€™s no use to try and help her/give her helpful advice if sheโ€™s just going to do the exact opposite. We all agree she does need licensed therapeutic help, but is she gonna listen to any of us? Nope. Just gonna do her own thing.

like at this point, letโ€™s just let her do whatever tf she wants to do to self-sabotage herself, until hopefully she breaks, opens her eyes and really does seek professional help for herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Jasmine is more unstable than francium and that's pretty damn unstable! I get the feeling if I was a client I'd be scared to work with her incase I stepped on her toes or triggered her. She gives off this feeling of being socially, emotionally, and cognitively out of sync with people around her age. She mentions she's an old soul, but I just don't get that feeling about her.

Like her hair is literally fried in this photo.
Read that as "Her hair is literally a fried potato". I don't think her hair will ever fully recover. Once your hair follicles have been deeply damaged to her extent I've been told that it is permanent? For her sake I hope she just grows it out. Yes, your bleached blond hair might "make you happy" temporarily, but she needs to consider her long term hair health.

• Haha

Her hair looks extremely malnourished and damaged in this photo. She also looks way too aged for being in her early 20s. It looks like the hair of a 100 year old woman. Very frail. When the wind blows for her it literally blows strands. There is barely hair in the bottom too. I also think sheโ€™ll permanently have frail hair. She can try covering it up with hair powder or get a hair transplant. Idk what her options are. Iโ€™m just disappointed her hairdresser doesnโ€™t refuse her service knowing her hair is hella damaged. Good on her though for the confidence acting like people donโ€™t notice her bald spots when they do.

Her hair looks extremely malnourished and damaged in this photo. She also looks way too aged for being in her early 20s. It looks like the hair of a 100 year old woman. Very frail. When the wind blows for her it literally blows strands. There is barely hair in the bottom too. I also think sheโ€™ll permanently have frail hair. She can try covering it up with hair powder or get a hair transplant. Idk what her options are. Iโ€™m just disappointed her hairdresser doesnโ€™t refuse her service knowing her hair is hella damaged. Good on her though for the confidence acting like people donโ€™t notice her bald spots when they do.
She seems the type to shop around for a hairstylist until they give into what she wants. I'm no expert but I seriously cannot imagine a responsible hairstylist treating her? If I was a stylist, I would do the right thing and attempt to convince her to salvage what she's got rather than continue to bleach and destroy what little hair she has left. I've seen people dye their hair way more and still have lots of hair so naturally I don't think she has good hair genes unfortunately. Whoever keeps lying to her saying it looks good and healthy is just irresponsible. She should stop dying it or just go for a big chop and turn it into a bob.

Also it's a classic case of fake it till you make it. She probably cries about her lack of hair but to the public, it's bad witch vibes only.

Wasnโ€™t she blocking like rando people viewing her stories who legit were not doing or saying anything offensive? She thought it was us, but she may have blocked genuine people interested in her services lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Also with time she is getting so mad about everything. I wonder if sheโ€™s getting pushback from people who are questioning her scammer ways.

Also lol at her cursing coaches and mentors that she bought from. Sucks for her she wasted money on them. Proof that the whole insta online coaching industry is shady and scammy af. Just like Jasmine!

I have pretty good photographic memory lol so I know who some of these coaches are:

They are as of today no longer followed by Jasmine:
- Ashley Hann https://www.instagram.com/ashley.hann
- Melissa Wells https://www.instagram.com/iammelwells
- Jonny Mitchell (former trash reality Love Island contestant) She had a partnership with Cafe Coach Bali (which he owns) where they had her speak in person https://www.instagram.com/jonny_mitchell1991
-Melissa Ambrosini
- Sam https://www.instagram.com/samantha_dailyy
- Katie Wilkinsonn https://www.instagram.com/katie.wilkinsonn

Interesting the women coaches she used to follow all have babies. Wonder if Jasmine got triggered by that.

With the amount of money she spends on coaches she needs to invest in a good, credentialed professional therapist. She is going more bonkers with time.

Maybe this video and the list of coaches sheโ€™s saying duck you to can be added to the wiki too. This girl is just ruining her professional reputation in the industry left and right lol
Also well done @SerenityPlays good memory! Not sure who specifically triggered her this time but it's interesting you mention they all have good relationships, have children etc. Katie Wilkinson actually has a sister who is also a life coach. I bet Jasmine wishes Jade would join forces with her ๐Ÿ˜‚ I digress, I think Jasmine seems very empty and upset that she doesn't have children yet as everyone she idolises has healthy relationships and/or children because it seems she's desperate to have kids but Josh holding back/her potential fertility issues is putting the brakes on her dream. Josh is also not exactly the strong perfect man she desires which is probably a huge source of frustration despite what she says. Doing small errands like a good little boy and buying her flowers isn't gonna pay the bills and push will come to shove sooner rather than later.

She definitely seems like one of those toxic girls who would make their entire personality being a mother and put her hopes and dreams in the daughter she so desperate craves. Maybe it's a good thing she's not having a baby yet if that crazy ass deranged podcast is anything to go by.

She definitely seems like one of those toxic girls who would make their entire personality being a mother and put her hopes and dreams in the daughter she so desperate craves. Maybe it's a good thing she's not having a baby yet if that crazy ass deranged podcast is anything to go by.
oh that sounds like Jeannette McCurdyโ€™s mom (if anyone has read her book, โ€œIโ€™m glad my mom diedโ€ itโ€™s basically how her mom didnโ€™t get to live out her dream as an actress/star so she made her own daughter fulfill that dream for her + encouraged eating disorders and A lot of toxicity)

Reactions: 2
who films a recording of themselves crying and them posts it on social media? CRINGE

She's constantly talking about she's always growing and letting go but doesn't seem to be working whatever she thinks she's doing lmao.

She just seems to really be depressed recently. Like she's always depressed but even more so than usual. Hopefully she's one step closer to quitting scamming and illegal business for good๐Ÿคž

Attachments

At this point, itโ€™s no use to try and help her/give her helpful advice if sheโ€™s just going to do the exact opposite. We all agree she does need licensed therapeutic help, but is she gonna listen to any of us? Nope. Just gonna do her own thing.

like at this point, letโ€™s just let her do whatever tf she wants to do to self-sabotage herself, until hopefully she breaks, opens her eyes and really does seek professional help for herself.
So true, I would much rather try to show people what a shady and seedy duck she is than give Jasmine motherly advice. It doesn't get through to her anyway (Iโ€™ve been reading the same advice over and over again for the past year or more). On that note, maybe add a few more headlines to highlight a few things on the wiki (in no particular order):
- She is a modern day scam artist
- Her position on Covid (anti-vax) and ignoring Indonesian Covid rules. I remember a photo where Jasmine wasn't wearing a mask in a shop. It isn't linked yet on the wiki.
- Misleading the public by promoting a "healthy" lifestyle while she suffered from an eating disorder.
- Taught others about "self-love" from the beginning, even though she suffered from an eating disorder and hated her body all along. Tried and still does to make money with that lie.
- Her plagiarised self-published book (real reviews of her book can be found via a link on the wiki).
-Spreading misinformation on health issues (anti-vax, unreliable birth control methods, drinking period blood, etc.).
- Her stance on mainstream news. She has not watched the news in 5 years. She is cut off from the real world.
- Information from REAL professionals on why you shouldn't go to a life coach and the potential dangers of it.
- What Jasmine really looks like: dirty, slouching on a chair staring at her mobile phone, unhealthy, bald spot on head. Shouting from the rooftops that she has cured her Eating Disorder and trying to hide her bald spot with photoshop or make-up. People are not blind or stupid!
- She is underhanded, unethical and she has no morals and no conscience at all.

Reactions: 8
Also, here's one of Jasmine's newest short term muses before she inevitably gets upset/bored of them. She's got the exact same photoshoot style as Jasmine and fake bought a house (it's actually an extendable leasehold she said in the comments) either way Jasmine must be constantly comparing herself to people like her and going further into depression

So true, I would much rather try to show people what a shady and seedy duck she is than give Jasmine motherly advice. It doesn't get through to her anyway (Iโ€™ve been reading the same advice over and over again for the past year or more). On that note, maybe add a few more headlines to highlight a few things on the wiki (in no particular order):
- She is a modern day scam artist
- Her position on Covid (anti-vax) and ignoring Indonesian Covid rules. I remember a photo where Jasmine wasn't wearing a mask in a shop. It isn't linked yet on the wiki.
- Misleading the public by promoting a "healthy" lifestyle while she suffered from an eating disorder.
- Taught others about "self-love" from the beginning, even though she suffered from an eating disorder and hated her body all along. Tried and still does to make money with that lie.
- Her plagiarised self-published book (real reviews of her book can be found via a link on the wiki).
-Spreading misinformation on health issues (anti-vax, unreliable birth control methods, drinking period blood, etc.).
- Her stance on mainstream news. She has not watched the news in 5 years. She is cut off from the real world.
- Information from REAL professionals on why you shouldn't go to a life coach and the potential dangers of it.
- What Jasmine really looks like: dirty, slouching on a chair staring at her mobile phone, unhealthy, bald spot on head. Shouting from the rooftops that she has cured her Eating Disorder and trying to hide her bald spot with photoshop or make-up. People are not blind or stupid!
- She is underhanded, unethical and she has no morals and no conscience at all.
Yeah the absolute audacity to now be giving advice on anxiety. She's an idiot and I'm done trying to give advice. She's just a class A repulsive witch. No wonder she has no friends and is depressed in life

Attachments

Why does anyone need to make a video saying this โ€ฆ.
Itโ€™s also ok to unfollow liars and scammers who you once thought they were a good example to follow.
I also want to let you know itโ€™s perfectly ok to come to forums like these, share your feelings about liars and scammers, criticise them and expose their bullshit.
Itโ€™s ok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Jasmine is more unstable than francium and that's pretty damn unstable! I get the feeling if I was a client I'd be scared to work with her incase I stepped on her toes or triggered her. She gives off this feeling of being socially, emotionally, and cognitively out of sync with people around her age. She mentions she's an old soul, but I just don't get that feeling about her.

Read that as "Her hair is literally a fried potato". I don't think her hair will ever fully recover. Once your hair follicles have been deeply damaged to her extent I've been told that it is permanent? For her sake I hope she just grows it out. Yes, your bleached blond hair might "make you happy" temporarily, but she needs to consider her long term hair health.
She can always find a nice wig on aliexpress or something.

who films a recording of themselves crying and them posts it on social media? CRINGE

She's constantly talking about she's always growing and letting go but doesn't seem to be working whatever she thinks she's doing lmao.

She just seems to really be depressed recently. Like she's always depressed but even more so than usual. Hopefully she's one step closer to quitting scamming and illegal business for good๐Ÿคž
Attention seekers like Jasmine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And again! Damn who has upset her this much? "Gossiping friends" lmao maybe someone in her inner circle found out what a bleep she is via this forum and cut her off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She just comes across as completely deranged the way she entertwines her personal dramas with her online audience and "work". The second to last paragraph is just straight self soothing and nothing to do with benefitting her clients. Just ridiculous. Coupled with the distorted, condescending smile she does when she's being called out as the background of the diary entry, mental illness at its worst.

Also what's with all the dramatic "goodbye mother Bali" posts? Have I missed something? Are they leaving Bali forever or just for a holiday?

Just shut up and leave everyone alone. Go on your stupid holiday and don't come back. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
And again! Damn who has upset her this much? "Gossiping friends" lmao maybe someone in her inner circle found out what a bleep she is via this forum and cut her off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She just comes across as completely deranged the way she entertwines her personal dramas with her online audience and "work". The second to last paragraph is just straight self soothing and nothing to do with benefitting her clients. Just ridiculous. Coupled with the distorted, condescending smile she does when she's being called out, mental illness at its best.

Also what's with all the dramatic "goodbye mother Bali" posts? Have I missed something? Are they leaving Bali forever or just for a holiday?

Just shut up and leave everyone alone. Go on your stupid holiday and don't come back. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™„
Ok mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
6863106C-23DA-403E-91F9-6316D027C4B2.jpeg

Guys pls tell me is this some kind of jokes or not. charging insane price, 8k$ for bullshit. Was she insane when think of that price?

or maybe she reminded that the planned of dream house that we had to pick 3 landed house in Bali have to pay the booking fee (or hallucinations)

or she has to buy his husband ticket and all the accomodation to starting new life to another country? (since his husband jobless)

So she have to think crazier to rich the target.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.