Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad she's not speaking up about the war. Having heard her hot takes on the pandemic, I think the world would be better off without her sharing every half-baked thought that pops into her head. She was also extremely ill-informed about covid-19 so it is best that she doesn't speak up on global affairs that she isn't intelligent enough to understand. Her response to that comment was quite horrible though...she doesn't need to agree with the comment but she could have handled it with a lot more tact. Innocent people are literally getting murdered, and she brushes that off and says that an issue she *actually* cares about is....dogs. I understand her frustration with the commenter (I personally don't think everyone needs to advocate on social media, especially influencers, but thats a discussion for another time), but her wording is incredibly tactless and rude. For someone who preaches daily about doing loads of "inner work" and being oh so wise and emotionally intelligent, I would have expected a more mature response. Actually no. Given Jasmine's track record, this is exactly what I'd expect from her. A typical passive aggressive instagram story.

Also side note, it looks like she's really stepping it up with the botox. Her face has been looking really lumpy recently, but I also think she's getting forehead fillers. This photo of her wrinkle is so odd, why is it so deep but so high up?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad she's not speaking up about the war. Having heard her hot takes on the pandemic, I think the world would be better off without her sharing every half-baked thought that pops into her head. She was also extremely ill-informed about covid-19 so it is best that she doesn't speak up on global affairs that she isn't intelligent enough to understand. Her response to that comment was quite horrible though...she doesn't need to agree with the comment but she could have handled it with a lot more tact.
Can't say I don't agree but at the same time it's really sad that someone who show themselves as good and helping and all the best things isn't smart enough to understand war. It would be so sad to think there are more young people like that who think "well if it's not 2km away from me then it's not true and/or not important". They are suppose to be "the future" :(

Reactions: 3
To back herself up, she's posted this lol

I agree with that post... When it applies to normal people.
However jasmine, you are NOT a normal person. The creator of the post made it for everyday people who feel obligated to post and actually have a heart and feel guilty for not going so. This post was not meant for people like you to hijack for your lazy, selfish needs!

You are a public person with a large platform and the potential to do some good. No one is asking you to get on the front lines, no one is asking you to have a degree in international politics and to be an expert in Ukrainian/Russian relations.

On a human level, people are hurt and dying. Those are the facts. That is what you should be focussing on. In the time you went desperately searching through Instagram for a post that fits your agenda, you could've reposted links and resources. It really is no effort. If you don't give a tit, at least pretend to. On a basic moral level. Come on this is just psychopathic.
Like I said, she doesn’t understand just like I didn’t understand the war in South Sudan but I educated myself on it and I do try to help these people to get in educational programs just to get the basics and after that it’s their choice if they wish to continue because the literacy rate there is quite low and the past circumstances also did not help.
Honestly it would have been better for Jasmine not to react at all until the right time comes.
We were simply surprised she didn’t react because she’s half Polish that’s all, we did NOT ask her to react and hours after 2 other users and I said something she made a silly and vague post on her stories and said some bs.
I’m rolling my eyes.
Does she even understand the context of her “own” post?
Personally for me certain events hit harder than other at different times.

Can I just say something:
She can shove all her courses, business and entire social media presence all up her ass!
She does not practice what she preaches, she’s simply in for the money because she did not want to study nor have a normal job and gets easily trigger by pretty much any post we make.
Jasmine as a fellow human being my friendly advice for is to run from this facade and find a better place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Guys... She's posted this story saying that she's "well surpassed $300,000 and is on her way to $1,000,000"

She could be lying for all we know but it just feels so dejecting that such a vile person is so financially successful. No wonder Josh is sticking around.

What's the point in discussing and compiling all the awful things she's done when she's just getting richer and richer daily. Sometimes I wonder what's the point? She's still getting a steady stream of clients, still living her dream in Bali being selfish, rude and disrespectful all whilst being rewarded for it.

She's never going to stop being like this. We're not going to stop idiots buying into her tit.
Look at the deranged look in her eyes when she says "well surpassed that" just totally corrupt.

All I can say is I hope karma is real.

Sorry for being ✨negative vibes✨ but just want to see what others think of this 😅

Side note: that isn't an actual cheque, it's an "manifestation cheque she wrote to the universe" so maybe that's important to note lol. Unless she publishes her finances, we'll never know the real truth. Other coaches post theirs which is interesting 🤔

Don’t worry, no way that is true. We have seen she barely has any clients for many programs, and also i’m pretty certain it was just a sales pitch to get more people, or even a second person, to enrol in her business empress course haha which she advertised for promptly after even though it already started like 1-2 weeks ago and now she has to see it through for 4 months with 1 person..

• Haha
Guys... She's posted this story saying that she's "well surpassed $300,000 and is on her way to $1,000,000"

She could be lying for all we know but it just feels so dejecting that such a vile person is so financially successful. No wonder Josh is sticking around.

What's the point in discussing and compiling all the awful things she's done when she's just getting richer and richer daily. Sometimes I wonder what's the point? She's still getting a steady stream of clients, still living her dream in Bali being selfish, rude and disrespectful all whilst being rewarded for it.

She's never going to stop being like this. We're not going to stop idiots buying into her tit.
Look at the deranged look in her eyes when she says "well surpassed that" just totally corrupt.

Sorry for being ✨negative vibes✨ but just want to see what others think of this 😅

Side note: that isn't an actual cheque, it's an "manifestation cheque she wrote to the universe" so maybe that's important to note lol. Unless she publishes her finances, we'll never know the real truth. Other coaches post theirs which is interesting 🤔
View attachment 1101902
Calm down, don’t be jealous there’s no way in hell that can be true and you know that.
It’s all a load rubbish.
And when she says she wanted to earn that does that mean a year or a month?
Either way it’s all a stretch and I don’t think that even big youtubers like the likes of piewdipie and Bald and Bankrupt earn that much money.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1101902
what does she want us to do about it?

karma is real and the money she is earning is through scamming. it will not be long lasting
the fact she is changing bios every day and pretends to be a different coach every other month, shows she is the master of none.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol you're right guys... Can't believe I almost fell for Lipscams lies! She is a habitual liar who manipulates at every turn. I think the cheque and the $300,000 just made it feel real lol.

She said she wrote it in 2019 but for all we know, she could've written it today! We've never seen proof of these "six figures" which like I said before, is interesting as other coaches like Katie Wilkinson are always screenshotting their PayPal or bank balance and flashing their designer goods (so unbelievably crass 🤢)

I tried to quantify it before and there's absolutely no way she could be making anywhere near six figures, she could be doing decent but absolutely nowhere near the $1,000,000 like she claims 🙄. Like you guys said, her YouTube channel is dormant and doesn't get residual views. Definitely not banking in like PewDiePie as you said. I don't see thousands flocking to her Etsy site or buying her books either...

She's been discounting her courses recently and there's only been 2-5 girls per course. Her likes and comments are atrocious for someone with almost 50k followers.

Thanks guys for reminding me LOL. I'd never feel envy or jealous of Lipscam who has to desperately DM girls to fund her life and can't even get a decent night's sleep over the guilt and fear she feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can think of a legitimate avenue for her to make money but I can't post it here or she'll steal the idea. So annoying that Jasmine Lipska is THAT much of a copy cat! It's not a rocket science idea but definitely doable... so long as she switches her focus to doing actual work instead of using all her time to stalk her socials to delete comments!

Wish I could post the idea to gauge Tattler opinion on if it would be a good venture for though. It's not Only Fans haha!

Lol you're right guys... Can't believe I almost fell for Lipscams lies! She is a habitual liar who manipulates at every turn. I think the cheque and the $300,000 just made it feel real lol.

She said she wrote it in 2019 but for all we know, she could've written it today! We've never seen proof of these "six figures" which like I said before, is interesting as other coaches like Katie Wilkinson are always screenshotting their PayPal or bank balance and flashing their designer goods (so unbelievably crass 🤢)

I tried to quantify it before and there's absolutely no way she could be making anywhere near six figures, she could be doing decent but absolutely nowhere near the $1,000,000 like she claims 🙄. Like you guys said, her YouTube channel is dormant and doesn't get residual views. Definitely not banking in like PewDiePie as you said. I don't see thousands flocking to her Etsy site or buying her books either...

She's been discounting her courses recently and there's only been 2-5 girls per course. Her likes and comments are atrocious for someone with almost 50k followers.

Thanks guys for reminding me LOL. I'd never feel envy or jealous of Lipscam who has to desperately DM girls to fund her life and can't even get a decent night's sleep over the guilt and fear she feels.
Her Etsy store is closed. She was also probably splitting the profits with her Mom and Sis who were helping out. Also interesting she shared how much revenue she's raking in because it literally benefits no one else other than her to know. Lol if she wants to give away some of the money (like Mr.Beast) to her followers, then go ahead and share. JK she would never do such a thing :rolleyes:

Her Etsy store is closed. She was also probably splitting the profits with her Mom and Sis who were helping out. Also interesting she shared how much revenue she's raking in because it literally benefits no one else other than her to know. Lol if she wants to give away some of the money (like Mr.Beast) to her followers, then go ahead and share. JK she would never do such a thing :rolleyes:
Oh wow I didn't even notice! I think Jingjing must've been struggling to balance running the shop and working full time. There were increasingly poor reviews about quality of the products (her over priced Ali express Gua Sha stones, people were complaining of it breaking apart) and shipping times with mistakes being made. I remember even seeing an instance where Jasmine didn't honour the refund (don't have the screenshot anymore)

Interesting how she keeps her business failures silent. If she was actually as well rounded and receptive to learning as she says she is, she would have no shame in admitting the closure of the store. Ofc she has to show her ventures going from strength to strength 🙄

At least she's not charging people for posters and screensavers that can be found for free and better quality elsewhere anymore

Lol I just KNOW she's lying about "meeting a friend" 😂😂😂
She would totally be posting a selfie with her "friend" if it were true 😂 pretty sure this friend is as true as the money she claims to make. Even if the "friend" isn't comfortable being on J's stories she'd still at least be posting a pic of two coffees or whatever activity they're doing together. At this point her "friend" may just be referring to Josh or even a dog she met on the way to gym. It's honestly very easy to see through her lies and guess her next move, she's such a predictable and bland person

Reactions: 6
Jasmine doing something for free??? Or maybe the cafe paid for her appearance. Either way, I thought "monetising your gifts" and "knowing your worth" was Jasmine's motto. Yet here she is giving out her ✨valuable gifts✨ for free! Business must not be booming.

Keep that date in mind guys, I wanna check back and see if anyone attends that stupid workshop. If she doesn't post anything about it on March 10th, I'm gonna assume there was hardly any attendees 😂

Also this will be Jasmine's first ever in person meeting. I wonder if she'll short circuit.😅

Someone: tries friendly small talk with Jasmine after the workshop
Jasmine:
error-the-simpsons.gif

Attachments

• Haha
Lol I just KNOW she's lying about "meeting a friend" 😂😂😂
LOL of course she would conveniently post a story of her “meeting a friend” after we just called her out for having no friends. She’s not discreet about lurking here at all. Hi jasmine!

I thought "monetising your gifts" and "knowing your worth" was Jasmine's motto.
Umm actually it’s called “energy exchange” according to her, remmeber? Be careful guys, she might send you a threatening lawsuit email after her workshop if you attend and don’t pay her for her energy. Lol

someone’s should really DM the cafe and let them know that they’re hosting a scammer. Maybe they’ll cut ties with her lol

• Haha
She would totally be posting a selfie with her "friend" if it were true 😂 pretty sure this friend is as true as the money she claims to make. Even if the "friend" isn't comfortable being on J's stories she'd still at least be posting a pic of two coffees or whatever activity they're doing together. At this point her "friend" may just be referring to Josh or even a dog she met on the way to gym. It's honestly very easy to see through her lies and guess her next move, she's such a predictable and bland person
maybe it`s an imaginary friend...

• Haha
So... she decides to post this after defending herself for not posting on Ukraine? It really seems like she's intentionally ignoring the bigger, urgent things on purpose to give attention to less noticed causes to present herself as "quirky"... I don't mean to discount what's happening with Wilson Creek but... really? You decide to shout out abandoned dogs in bali and Wilson creek when you could've easily used that time to dig out resource links for Ukraine? That's just so insensitive...

Attachments

So... she decides to post this after defending herself for not posting on Ukraine? It really seems like she's intentionally ignoring the bigger, urgent things on purpose to give attention to less noticed causes to present herself as "quirky"... I don't mean to discount what's happening with Wilson Creek but... really? You decide to shout out abandoned dogs in bali and Wilson creek when you could've easily used that time to dig out resource links for Ukraine? That's just so insensitive...
Lol she doesn't give a tit about the floods or the dogs. It's all for optics. She's deliberately posting charitable stuff now out of spite
a)because we (and I presume maybe a few others) called her out
b) because she DOESN'T care about Ukraine...

Jasmine and Josh are conspiracy theorists and they don't believe the war exists so therefore they will not be posting about it anytime soon.

So much for "empaths" 🙄 They'll only care if the war somehow pierces their Bali bubble/ affects Australia or more likely, the UK.

LOL of course she would conveniently post a story of her “meeting a friend” after we just called her out for having no friends. She’s not discreet about lurking here at all. Hi jasmine!

Umm actually it’s called “energy exchange” according to her, remmeber? Be careful guys, she might send you a threatening lawsuit email after her workshop if you attend and don’t pay her for her energy. Lol

someone’s should really DM the cafe and let them know that they’re hosting a scammer. Maybe they’ll cut ties with her lol
I checked out that cafe and it's actually known for hosting nutjobs talking out of their arses whilst other nutjobs listen. Unfortunately they wouldn't drop Jasmine as they probably agree with her ideologies/have already paid her.

Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad she's not speaking up about the war. Having heard her hot takes on the pandemic, I think the world would be better off without her sharing every half-baked thought that pops into her head. She was also extremely ill-informed about covid-19 so it is best that she doesn't speak up on global affairs that she isn't intelligent enough to understand. Her response to that comment was quite horrible though...she doesn't need to agree with the comment but she could have handled it with a lot more tact. Innocent people are literally getting murdered, and she brushes that off and says that an issue she *actually* cares about is....dogs. I understand her frustration with the commenter (I personally don't think everyone needs to advocate on social media, especially influencers, but thats a discussion for another time), but her wording is incredibly tactless and rude. For someone who preaches daily about doing loads of "inner work" and being oh so wise and emotionally intelligent, I would have expected a more mature response. Actually no. Given Jasmine's track record, this is exactly what I'd expect from her. A typical passive aggressive instagram story.

Also side note, it looks like she's really stepping it up with the botox. Her face has been looking really lumpy recently, but I also think she's getting forehead fillers. This photo of her wrinkle is so odd, why is it so deep but so high up?
Interesting point. Normally I would agree on people not speaking up on things they don't know about but Jasmine is a different case
a) she proclaims to be a champion of female rights
b) she says she's an empath and "deeply sensitive" at every turn
c) she cultivates a "beautiful community" who promote "open minds and positivity" (as long as it's within her boundaries but you know what I mean lol)

If it was a run of the mill influencer, I wouldn't expect them to speak up as like you said, they'd probably be very ill informed and tone deaf however, Jasmine is going against the very ideals she's created for herself so it doesn't make sense why she's lashing out and getting defensive when people hold her up to those very ideals she created for herself

Last edited: