Janey Godley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have someone close to me with diagnosed mental health issues and it bugs the living bejesus out of me the way that it’s dragged out as an excuse for every tiny thing and used for pity parties.
I have mental health problems to the extent that I can't work but I'm not tweeting racist, misogynist, ablist, ageist, sexist, or anti-Semitic sharn.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have someone close to me with diagnosed mental health issues and it bugs the living bejesus out of me the way that it’s dragged out as an excuse for every tiny thing and used for pity parties.
I feel like I say that same thing at least once a week on here - it’s used far, far too often as an excuse for crappy behaviour. I have my own mental health issues and I have never once made a racist comment on any form of social media - or at all actually. Because it’s not in my nature; if I’m having a tough time I’ll cry more, I’ll hate myself more, I’ll worry more - but I don’t ever veer completely out of character.

It may well have affected her mental health now but that’s because she’s been rumbled!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have mental health problems to the extent that I can't work but I'm not tweeting racist, misogynist, ablist, ageist, sexist, or anti-Semitic sharn.
Same!

She is only sorry she got caught. I’m disgusted at the FM.

Reactions: 6
Same!

She is only sorry she got caught. I’m disgusted at the FM.
Sturgeon like most SNP politicians cannot admit when they make a mistake

By allowing herself to be potrayed in a comedic light by Godley it allowed some people to forget how much of a bleep she was making of the pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
FM is likely trying to manage a potentially difficult situation if Godley reacted in a certain way as a result of public outcry at her offensive tweets and leading to Scot Gov cancelling her well paid employment in various promotions. It smells bad, of course. Wonder if she agreed to Godley publicising she had sent a message of support.

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see what her plan is to get twitter back on her side, last time this happened she came out with a story about how her disabled lesbian dog got sexually assaulted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
cancer's a tit no matter who you are and I'm sure we all wish her the best for a swift recovery

Screenshot_20211119-110303_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry to hear this and wish her a full and speedy recovery.

I’m sorry if this sounds nasty under the circumstances but I personally wouldn’t have put a potentially triggering photo on social media to make people aware of why my shows were being cancelled. Just my opinion and my well wishes are genuine.

Reactions: 9
She unlocked this morning, yes. She's already back to posting about unseen people giving her grief, normal service will be resuming soon.

Anyway, her unlocking her account has given me the chance to post screens of the most cynical twitter thread i've ever seen, a real Godley classic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12