Janey Godley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't checked recently but she was locked for ages, and her recent posts (before today) have no retweets, which suggests she's only very recently unlocked.

Reactions: 2
She unlocked this morning, yes. She's already back to posting about unseen people giving her grief, normal service will be resuming soon.

Anyway, her unlocking her account has given me the chance to post screens of the most cynical twitter thread i've ever seen, a real Godley classic
Janey come on! Pics or it didn’t happen….

BDD2905C-23FA-4831-8F9D-1E4A40BE26FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still blocked on Twitter 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I'm not bothered - I wear it as a badge of honour 😉😉😉

But I honestly wouldn't wish cancer upon my worst enemy. So I hope Janey fully recovers.

And maybe improves her act by incorporating some punchlines.

Reactions: 4
Should preface that I’m a cancer impacted family but Janey (and daughter) are def using this as a way of non cancelling. I wonder how her desperation to monetise the experience may end up possibly hindering her recovery. I really do hope not but not sure she can help it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
is the daily posting on trans rights genuine or just trying to cause conflict?
I used to believe they were her true feelings but now I feel they are forced , in an attempt to get reactions

Reactions: 1
is the daily posting on trans rights genuine or just trying to cause conflict?
I used to believe they were her true feelings but now I feel they are forced , in an attempt to get reactions
i think it's a reasonable reaction from someone (especially a very outspoken person) who supports trans rights when the overwhelming message in the media is very anti trans right now

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! This is why I'm hoping that trans rights are being used in a positive way and not just to cause conflict.

Reactions: 2
she does these kind of posts all the time, but usually about cases of cis men being convicted of csa offences. for instance

IMG_20230819_070649.jpg

she thinks she's performing some kind of balance given how often drag queens and trans women are accused of being abusers

how she could shoehorn letby in there is beyond me

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Honestly, with what she’s going through health-wise, you’d think her desperation for relevance would cease but clearly not.

Very telling she deleted it. That also deletes the opportunity to cry ‘troll’ when people reply not agreeing

Reactions: 6
she does these kind of posts all the time, but usually about cases of cis men being convicted of csa offences. for instance

View attachment 2389808

she thinks she's performing some kind of balance given how often drag queens and trans women are accused of being abusers

how she could shoehorn letby in there is beyond me
It’s absolutely inexplicable that anyone would see the news about the Letby verdict and think ‘oooh, that’s the perfect news story for furthering my agenda on social media!’

Reactions: 15
Is there a reason she's obsessed with trans people? I'm fairly sure they wouldn't want to be likened to baby murderers, and the only person doing that is Janey.

Reactions: 5
It really shows how low she went with that tweet. This thread had been respectfully silent for 8 months! Glad she deleted it.

Reactions: 10
Is there a reason she's obsessed with trans people? I'm fairly sure they wouldn't want to be likened to baby murderers, and the only person doing that is Janey.
She’s just trying to stay relevant, picking a ‘hot topic’ and mindlessly tweeting about it.
Wish she’d stayed cancelled :(

Reactions: 9
She’s just trying to stay relevant, picking a ‘hot topic’ and mindlessly tweeting about it.
Wish she’d stayed cancelled :(
Absolutely this ! I never see her posting or doing anything else for the trans community other than her tweets , i never see support from the trans communityfor her either , i feel she just posts it to try and goad the anti trans folk into arguing - to then create content for herself ( please correct me if I am wrong)

Maybe I'm wrong and I'm all for being an ally but I often question is she being a true ally?

Reactions: 6