Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
She is actually irritating me lately 🤐 sounding more and more like Ali D by the day. Couldn't be doing with that shite while on holidays - a camera filming my dinner and her chatting shite into the phone for all of Instagram 😴
I thought it was only me she mimics the way ali speaks lately.

Just had a nose at the stories. That little one is a very over confident child. In my opinion. What’s the idea of letting a 7 year old off with a card and then asking afterwards how much they spent. Bigger ape she was to give it to her.
She must be reading here she came on to say there is a limit on the card.
Because on the last cruise they got stung for 350 when the young wan went on a spending spree on photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Cant-be-arsed

Am I missing something was he seriously unwell.
You missed nothing - he was unwell the poor thing high temp and tonsillitis but nothing more than most kiddies have around the country. I acknowledge that it is very stressful when children are sick especially at his age when they can’t quite tell you what’s wrong but Janette took it to the max with her “emotional” stories.

She has health insurance, if it’s causing her that much upset she needs to get an urgent referral from her Gp & use her time wasted on social media ringing around for an ENT appointment.
the drooling, the repeat illness, he needs more than his ears checked which she said he’s already booked in for.
Or she could forfeit one of her 50 holidays a year and bear the cost of it if she wanted to get it sorted asap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ellegee

VIP Member
She has health insurance, if it’s causing her that much upset she needs to get an urgent referral from her Gp & use her time wasted on social media ringing around for an ENT appointment.
the drooling, the repeat illness, he needs more than his ears checked which she said he’s already booked in for.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Is she on vacation again ?!
She is, I was just packing away a stack of old suits to give to a friend & said to my husband these probably paid for this bloody cruise 😂 she must be raking in a fortune. Very basic ordering system, very basic website & calling in favours for launch days so she can keep her staff numbers to the absolute minimum. Is this her 3rd cruise in less than 2 years?

Tinybops

VIP Member
The boy is in Junior Infants in an Irish school 🙈
Away to Florida they must be going for over a week, the amount of days off kids have coming up I don’t think I’d be taking them out.
Did she not say he was getting assessed for autism? Did she really think an Irish school was a good idea? 🤯

Tinybops

VIP Member
Not only forward facing but that seat probably belongs to her eldest who’s 18/19?…ancient looking seat if not!

Conor in a seat that’s not good either, he looks too heavy for the straps of that, it only goes to 18kg.
If I was her and had the money (which she clearly has with the amount of holidays) I’d fork out and by an Axkid or if forward facing is a must the Joie bold, he’s way too young and immature for a high back booster.
The nephew I can understand being in a different seat (obviously a safe one though!) on the odd occasion, but her little fella is in no way ready for high back booster.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
She is, I was just packing away a stack of old suits to give to a friend & said to my husband these probably paid for this bloody cruise 😂 she must be raking in a fortune. Very basic ordering system, very basic website & calling in favours for launch days so she can keep her staff numbers to the absolute minimum. Is this her 3rd cruise in less than 2 years?
3rd cruise in about 6 months I say ! I don’t see the appeal myself but she has money to burn

Ellegee

VIP Member
She def wouldn’t be as popular if she hadn’t done the original ‘collab’ with Ali Dee!! I think those pram suits are horrendous 😂😂 reminds me of something from the 80s!!
agreed, they look awful in all the pics shared so far. Something not right about the fit. I like the prints on the suits but they don’t suit the suits. Maybe a plain body with patterned sleeves would look better

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Easy to be with obsessed with travel when you are raking in the cash, stories of people with multiple of those suits , they are so tacky and cheap looking 🙈

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Just had a look on her page to see the price of her suits compared to the little one… Jesus take the wheel €27.50 for a babygro 😨
Oooh but it’s all Organic certified cotton…blah blah…apart from their bibs everything else is extortionately priced!
I got their leggings before and they faded after a few washes and I have to say the ones I have from The little one have been washed and dried a hundred times and there’s no change in them….my daughter loved the mad busy prints on them.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Doesn't say a lot about the quality of her products when she won't put them on her own baby
I know, she said they’re too big for her which is odd considering she’s been selling them for smaller babies. I did notice when she was wearing one of the suits that the flap that covers the zip was huge & looked really uncomfortable at her chin. I thought it was a really bad advertisement for them. I’d say she noticed it herself & that’s why she’s not using them, i’d say it would put a lot of people off.
If you look at the reel on her grid of her wearing the rainbow suit you’ll see what I mean.
She’s such a beautiful baby

lovelyladylumps

Another holiday ?! He must be the least busy carpenter in Ireland being able to take so many holidays. The markup on her little one suits must ne insane.
Was only thinking that when she mentioned they are doing another cruise in October midterm! Business is booming it seems

Cant-be-arsed

I feel like she’s making excuses now with the potty training. Easter hols were 2 weeks long & he wasn’t sick the whole time, she said herself he bounced back really fast. I think they need to shut themselves away at home for a few days no cousins coming & going & just go for it. There will never be a good time in that house, it’s just too busy so they need to make time & just go for it. I’m not speaking as a perfect parent here, my kids were over 3 before I even tried but you need to take the time & just go for it. A stack of pants, stickers & 100% undivided attention, bribes if needed, constant reminders until they know the cues themselves. There’s 2 adults that seem to be very flexible with their working hours, not all working parents are that lucky. I know he wasn’t great with poos last time but he was doing alright otherwise, i didn’t think it was a reason to stop. I know someone had to make a little den for their child to poo in peace 😂 you just find something that works & stick to it for a while.
I thought the same. And I’m in no way perfect Ellegee I know we spoke about this farther up the thread my boy isn’t 3 yet and I’m waiting til he turns 3 in a few weeks to really start. I already know he will need to have my complete attention for 3-4 days while he gets the initial hang of it and don’t they all have trouble with the poo for ages? I know nothing about training them but the general advice is to just do it with no other distractions. And how could the poor lad get the hang of it with his rap of a sister announcing all his accidents to the camera. I thought it was horrible he is only a child and as entitled to privacy as an adult. That little wagon wouldn’t like it if her accidents and mistakes were read out to her mother’s online audience. He probably didn’t understand why she was laughing at him. Give the child some privacy will you!

Not defending her, but she said their awaiting assessment on autism. That could be why he’s not getting the hang of it?

although who sends a child with speech problems to an Irish preschool 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought that too 🙈 and said I’d say nothing as I’d be lynched. Personally I think he would most likely get it albeit take a little longer than some (if he is awaiting assessment and that assessment shows anything then adjust the plan) he seems to understand everything said to him and respond to it in his own little way. She needs to put the phone away for a few days and devote herself entirely to it if she’s serious about it.