Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thumper

It's about time we stop shaming each other for daring to share pregnancies before the 'safe zone'. I had a loss at almost 42 weeks, there is no safe zone. She's obviously well aware that she may lose this baby and is comfortable with being public with her loss should this happen. For whose benefit do you wish she'd kept it secret? Yours because loss is uncomfortable to hear about? Certainly not hers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Thumper

Absolutely shocked and disappointed that someone with two losses like this would choose to share a gender reveal on pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Cant-be-arsed

Alright so.
Just checking! Anyway, a three year old isn’t a baby and I wouldn’t do it to mine to make a baby out of him because that would say more about me than him. But that’s my opinion and the beauty of Tattle is that I can express it even if it’s unpopular 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Thumper

I don’t think people are shaming her, most comments are very positive and wishing her well. Her losses were extremely tough on her and very public, im sure she got ample support from announcing publicly but personally the fear of loss again would hold me back from sharing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
But people said she should have waited. I'm questioning why she should? On my two pregnancies after stillbirth I announced straight away, because I knew loss could happen at any time, because I wanted to embrace every second of the pregnancy knowing the outcome wasnt guaranteed and because if I had another loss I would want it to be public knowledge rather than a secret pain I had to hold. It's absolutely fair enough to say you wouldn't share because you'd want privacy in a loss, but the comments here saying what she should have done are absolutely part of the.problem with stigma in pregnancy loss

Reactions: 7

Tinybops

VIP Member
Is it just me, or are the designs just awful? Like the girls ones are so full on. Imagine those big prints on a newborn 🫣

Reactions: 6

Bettie

Stop buying Chinese tatt off this dose you are funding her lifestyle. An intelligent business owner wouldn’t show off their hols online. This one is a mega show off
I’m coming out of lurking, first post.
Totally agree with you. I ordered off her once and it took at least 3 weeks. Customer service was non existent yet she was flat out posting stories and saying she was too busy to reply. Sent the stuff back, really poor quality.
This might just be around my area but every baby girl who is in her stuff also has pierced ears and/or a bow or turban twice the size of their head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Cant-be-arsed

Oh I’ve been waiting for this thread - I have so many rants about this one! I will preface them all by saying I am very sorry for her for the loss of her 2 precious babies. I’ve 2 babies myself and I’m one of the lucky ones who never suffered a pregnancy loss I just got pregnant both times and had my boys I well know that I am so so blessed in that regard.
however this one drives me actually nuts. I can’t quite say why exactly but Jesus she gives me a rash! I also really wish she would stop putting bibs and babygros on her 3 year old. He isn’t a baby stop making one out of him.

Good news girl

I find it really uncomfortable watching her sharing details of a private conversation she had with her son's teacher about his progress. It's so unfair on the child

Cant-be-arsed

Now she drives me actually nuts but I’m happy for her and I hope this pregnancy is a healthy and happy one for her as much as it can be anyway after the heartbreak of her last 2.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Aw sure god love her, poor thing is absolutely exhausted from all her holidays 🙃
Nothing more annoying than people moaning about jet lag..
She’s an awful one for the bragging. Can’t forget she has just been on a cruise with all the reminders she shares!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Stop buying Chinese tatt off this dose you are funding her lifestyle. An intelligent business owner wouldn’t show off their hols online. This one is a mega show off

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s gone off on holidays, broadcast an empty house to 43k followers. If that house gets broken into her insurance could be invalid. Some companies were talking about not covering theft if someone publicly announced their holiday dates.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Up to a 10 day wait for orders for the latest launch but she’s on talking about her cruise rather than putting the work in with her team. This has happened during other busy periods, never mind the customers waiting, as long as the next cruise is paid for. I think 10 days is a ridiculously long wait for business who’s customers are mostly within Ireland.