Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

In fairness he has come on an awful lot he is talking so much more too. He’s a gorgeous little lad that little smile is dotey. I just hate to see him made a baba of. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3

#obsssessed

VIP Member
The bloody drama with her over a string on a pj 🙄 I’ve bought many over the last 8 years and they never had one on them!!

Cant-be-arsed

The poor little fella looked exhausted in his buggy when he was holding his new toy, next thing he’s sat in the restaurant buried in a screen with her saying they just won’t talk to him after the previous evenings tantrum. The poor kid probably needs his bed. I feel sorry for him on this holiday, lots of late nights that probably have him out of sorts. I know we all go off routine on hols but when you’re stuck on a ship & it’s affecting everyone else maybe eat earlier & find a quiet spot away from everyone for a couple of drinks. The tiny room isn’t helping them, it’s not somewhere they can hang out while he sleeps
I have to agree with you there - on an all inclusive cruise with probably a dozen choices for dinner they seem to always eat so late at a time when a 3 year old should normally be in bed. When we go on holidays routine is kept (mostly!) and bedtime is still bedtime but he can eat what he likes (again mostly!) and that’s just life when you’ve kids that are young when they are older we will be able to break routine that bit more.

from her stories he often doesn’t seem to have a good sleep routine. She would often post “danger naps” and then he would be wandering about @ 10pm or 11pm. She has said before that they could be in the bed with them.
I know holidays are different but nothing worse than over tired and out of sort kids.
Drives me actually insane. Wake the child if he falls asleep like. He’s 3. He will get over it if you distract him. And if you do let him have a “danger nap” (the most irritating phrase ever 🤬) then don’t moan about the fact that he’s up all night because you the adult let him sleep.
Sorry for the rant but that’s just a real pet peeve of mine.

Tinybops

VIP Member
My son wears leggings cos he’s a skinny little lad and the tracksuit bottoms and jeans fall off him 🙈 but no way in hell would I put those designs on him. I tend to stick to black/navy and he wears coloured jumpers and tops then to give him a bit of life. I find her designs very tacky.

Is there a thread for the babyboo lady? She is on today giving out did anyone see her stories?
There was a huge talk on Sineads curvy style thread about them, she was the one gifted the baby grow that caused the 2 star review 🙈

Tinybops

VIP Member
Yeah totally agree! Seems to be the PR push now with the “instahuns”
I’m all for supporting Irish and local businesses and spent a fortune on the little one last year! But would love to see more of the PR boxes go to more non instahuns” regular loyal customers who keep her in business by buying regularly.
They said last night that pr boxes were sent to the top buyers and those who tag them constantly for “support”. So unless you spend 3 weeks wages or tag them everyday your out of luck 😂

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
But people said she should have waited. I'm questioning why she should? On my two pregnancies after stillbirth I announced straight away, because I knew loss could happen at any time, because I wanted to embrace every second of the pregnancy knowing the outcome wasnt guaranteed and because if I had another loss I would want it to be public knowledge rather than a secret pain I had to hold. It's absolutely fair enough to say you wouldn't share because you'd want privacy in a loss, but the comments here saying what she should have done are absolutely part of the.problem with stigma in pregnancy loss
I totally get that and when I got pregnant with my ivf baby I told people straight away too for similar reasons. But there is one thing telling family and friends and quite another thing posting it on your business account to people who are effectively her customers. I stopped following her because of her coming on saying oh I might try again, I might not try again etc etc. She has 3 healthy children which many many people would do anything for and I just couldn't be dealing with her playing out her longing for another baby. That said I do hope this all works out for her this time and wish her the best. I just personally found it all triggering rather than relatable.

Tammys

VIP Member
She should of spoke about the cruise when the other wan Ali D wasent there
God she trys too hard to be funny her voice would pierce your brain.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Just had a nose at the stories. That little one is a very over confident child. In my opinion. What’s the idea of letting a 7 year old off with a card and then asking afterwards how much they spent. Bigger ape she was to give it to her.
She treats those kids so differently they’re completely on a different scale, the girl is kitted out like a mini teenager (crop tops, etc) but the little fella is dressed like an overgrown baby (the babygrows)…it’s just very odd to me.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Baby boo put up a post asking for guesses on their latest collab and someone commented asking was it with the Little One?? 😂😂

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Ah ok and can she not fly? Just wondering, when did she book the Lapland would she not of been better doing that at Xmas?
I think they had seen cheap flights going for this time of year. Santa is there all year so a lot of people wait until after Christmas. I’m pretty sure she had booked but then found out she was pregnant, open to correction on that part though

Reactions: 2

happyout2000

VIP Member
Oh no the poor little girl is not happy with her haircut I do think it’s a little short but it looks so
Much neater

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Is she finally gonna treat her son like a 4 year old when this baby comes rather than a 14 month old.. here’s hoping!

Ellegee

VIP Member
Is it just me, or are the designs just awful? Like the girls ones are so full on. Imagine those big prints on a newborn 🫣
Some I like, some I hate. Right now the only thing bothering me is that big ass string on the pyjamas.