Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
this sounds really stupid I know but the way she says Conor really grinds my gears, conirrrrr. I actually have to skip past some of the non business posts because of it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4

#obsssessed

VIP Member
There doesn’t seem to be as mush hype around this launch I wonder is she left with loads of stock?? To be honest I’d rather watch her cruise stories than 100 million reshared tags of kids in her suits!!

lovelyladylumps

Like wise clicked on for a look! Definitely not a sale! A couple of euro off if even! Would love to see her on Dragons Den or something and we know exactly how much she’s pulling in!
She’s keeping the costs down by not having many work for her but I waited nearly 10 days last year for a delivery! Definitely off putting alright. Since she’s branched out with other items of clothing it’s gone very chav in my opinion! Every baby and young child be walking around in it! Definitely lost it’s cute appeal in my opinion when it was just baby grows

Cant-be-arsed

My son wears leggings cos he’s a skinny little lad and the tracksuit bottoms and jeans fall off him 🙈 but no way in hell would I put those designs on him. I tend to stick to black/navy and he wears coloured jumpers and tops then to give him a bit of life. I find her designs very tacky.

Is there a thread for the babyboo lady? She is on today giving out did anyone see her stories?

Cant-be-arsed

Nana Mary’s 60th birthday they are off to Spain I think she said for a week. Honest to God I need to do her job - seems to have unlimited time off and 4 foreign holidays a year!

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Anyone know what this is in relation to with babyboo?
There’s new regulations set out on safe sleep and sleeping bags, I think they were named on a list of ones that were recalled but she wanted to address the fact that it was only one size in one style that failed testing so they did a voluntary recall I think she said last September of all the styles in that particular size. She put up a box in case anyone had any questions because she wanted to be transparent about the new sleeping bag regulations.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Probably, the poor child will be expected to grow up so quickly to help out or not be boisterous around the baby, he won’t know what hit him..
I wonder if the way she speaks to him on camera is the same way she speaks to him off camera, she literally speaks to him the way I speak to my 9 month old, I know it has been said there may be additional needs there but it’s more of a reason to treat him age appropriate and try to promote some independence

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What’s the story with the hats and the pjs being worn together I don’t get it 🙈🤣
Maybe it’s a modern “nightcap” 🤣😂

230C67C2-E4D3-4FD0-9FE8-F8DF5EB9745C.jpeg

or they just wanted to get all products in the the on photo..😅 (I don’t think it looks good all together, too much going on imo)

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Aw sure god love her, poor thing is absolutely exhausted from all her holidays 🙃
Nothing more annoying than people moaning about jet lag..

Tinybops

VIP Member
Some of the new designs are actually nice. Pity the quality is desperate and the fitting is horrendous 😂

Dusty2020

VIP Member
People sitting near them just asked to be moved so they’re def not alone on the ship! I’d say the poor little fella is feeling like a caged animal on the ship. My daughter is a few months younger & I wouldn’t fancy a cruise with her at this age & probably for the next couple of years & she doesn’t have tantrums the way he does thankfully but I can see her getting a bit frustrated after a day or 2 on a ship like that
She’s making a big deal of the people asking to move.. I can’t say I blame them, they’re after paying big money to go on this trip why would they not ask to move and be comfortable where they are.. I have a 2 year old and I wouldn’t be one bit insulted if someone asked to move after a horrific tantrum.. I’d be jealous and ask can I move with them 🤣

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I don’t like any of the new prints. I think they all look really cheap and tacky. And I had to turn her off the other evening with her shite about not being organised for the launch on time. You’re a business woman. Get your shit together and run your business if you are serious about it.
I thought that too, maybe prioritise your business instead of going on 100 holidays in 6 months…
Hope she’s careful, I’ve seen these dads come and go…I remember when BabyBoo would sell out as soon as they went online with stuff and now they’re a bit stagnant apart from the bibs..it’ll move on to the next thing and she’ll be stuck with a lot of stock and profits spent..

Reactions: 3

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She def wouldn’t be as popular if she hadn’t done the original ‘collab’ with Ali Dee!! I think those pram suits are horrendous 😂😂 reminds me of something from the 80s!!

Reactions: 3