Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why start a thread about Jane?! Well...! I’ve watched her since she was at low subscribers, really liked her.. warmed to her. Since she has gained more followers she has become so stereotypical.... ambassador for Jd seasoning (plugging ALL the time ?) click baiting... hate that so much... plugging products for amazon and putting in description (desperate) I think it’s really sad that she is trying so hard to make YouTube her full time job instead of working like the rest of us!!
Any way... how does anyone else feel about her?

Reactions: 8
100% agree with the JD seasonings. I find her really annoying and over the top. Her thumbnails are also really annoying. Out of all the sw vloggers she is the one I just can’t watch.

I am on the sw plan but don’t stay to group so I watch sw youtubers to get ideas and motivation. Katy Jayne, weigh in time and the budget slimmers are amazing though!

Reactions: 3
I used to love watching her but those JD seasoning ads have become unbearable so i unsubscribed from her youtube and unfollowed her instagram. She's going to lose a lot of followers if she doesn't stop trying to shove it down peoples throats.

Reactions: 2
Only when she says her code! But she constantly shoves it in front of the camera and says JD over and over again.... Working for Tesco hun can’t be that bad... oh sorry.... I mean online shopping for a company that is secret lol ?

• Haha
I feel the same, I started watching when she had about 500 subscribers and loved that she was so down to earth. Now I feel like she is trying too hard to be like everyone else flogging those bloody JD seasonings and everything else. I also hate the amount of tat she buys after saying how they can't afford to buy a house etc

I also think she wants to be Mrs Hinch and tries to jump on her bandwagon.

I am amazed at the amount if weight she has piled back on since the wedding.

If she stopped trying to push all the products I could maybe be tempted to subscribe again because I do think she is a nice person deep down.

I feel the same, I started watching when she had about 500 subscribers and loved that she was so down to earth. Now I feel like she is trying too hard to be like everyone else flogging those bloody JD seasonings and everything else. I also hate the amount of tat she buys after saying how they can't afford to buy a house etc

I also think she wants to be Mrs Hinch and tries to jump on her bandwagon.

I am amazed at the amount if weight she has piled back on since the wedding.

If she stopped trying to push all the products I could maybe be tempted to subscribe again because I do think she is a nice person deep down.
Yes exactly! If she had just carried on being herself, no plugging and ambassador shite, she would of been worth watching, but the occasional times I do watch now I just get so irratated by the constant JB** ads and the “I bought this Amazon” link in the description ??

She’s on slimming world,they both are....used to watch them in run up to the wedding

Just gone for a look and she looks like all the weight,and more,has gone back on? I’m confused, thought she was a weight loss account..

Reactions: 1
I guess it only makes her human but that is an alarming amount of weight to gain in a short space of time. I don't watch her as much as I used to so not sure if she has said how much she weighs now on camera?

I guess it only makes her human but that is an alarming amount of weight to gain in a short space of time. I don't watch her as much as I used to so not sure if she has said how much she weighs now on camera?
She put all that she lost for the wedding back on! I think they both did... they are back on SW again now and she’s lost about 4lb so far

She’s on slimming world,they both are....used to watch them in run up to the wedding

Just gone for a look and she looks like all the weight,and more,has gone back on? I’m confused, thought she was a weight loss account..
I used to watch her a few years ago when I started watching SW youtubers... She seems like a lovely person and very down-to-earth which I like but I found more inspiring people to follow, let's say (sorry).
She did make me chuckle a little while back when she couldn't get a blender to make soup with raw root veg in it, bless her.

She does seem lovely, and i love how she never wears makeup on camera etc and shows her bad skin, however it was very worrying how quickly she piled the weight on, she's massive. I don't get how they are still renting, couldn't afford a house yet paid thousands for a wedding. Surely the better option would of been a small intimate wedding, and use the other thousands to buy a house? That's what i did anyway, i have a husband and a house and haven't wasted a penny on renting someone else's property!

Geez have you seen the latest video 1/2 “syn” burgers ?‍♀ When will this girl realise that things like this are not a snack they are supposed to be eaten as a main meal and not just stuffed down her throat whenever she’s bored or wanting a snack!!! She says oooh these a lovely going to stock up on these... 98cals each and nearly 4g fat each!!! And she will wonder why she doesn’t get a loss.... oh wait that’ll be the small amount of dairy she’s consumed ???

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit embarrassing that her name is so connected with slimming world

She’s making a mockery of it now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.