Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old fashioned but I would not be laying on the sofa covered in a blanket letting my husband tidy the kitchen and get his lunch ready for the next day, she is just so lazy.

Reactions: 12
Charlies grimace said it all when she mentioned 'one of the twins' I bet he was thinking 'only one? I'll have both, thank you very much!' But he daren't say that! She was livid enough as it was without adding fuel to the fire. Her voice changed and the false laugh was even more false than usual. She did not like that one bit!

I see someone has asked what video she follows for the ball workouts! Jane says she just made it up!! :LOL: No tit Sherlock! Sitting on a ball and bouncing does not require a video to follow. Was that a Tattler asking I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Jane has started selling charity shop purchases on eBay again then... Didn't think It Would last long
Ooo username not related to her to cover her trAck il report her for fraux

duck sake! What was all that about with the ribbon? Is she getting some practice in for a bit of Morris dancing? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, who was it on here who compared her to Penfold? 😂 that’s all I think of now when I see her swatting herself about on that ball
Were being trolled 😂😂

Well ladies Nd gents il call it right here right now either were being trolled or janeykins has offically lost her ibs tit and is on the verge of a break down 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Ooo username not related to her to cover her trAck il report her for fraux

Were being trolled 😂😂
its the same username that she has always had on ebay. i originally saw her username on here. they she said she was selling via a new insta but then didnt accept people so probably wasnt selling...plus the clothes are vile that she chooses.

but of course given that Debbie Snow has been filiming ebay vids janeykins had to get her neck in on the action.

Reactions: 6
New thread idea?? Janey's livid cos Charlie fancies the twins, she's bouncing on the ball to get rid of her chins 🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
To be honest, I don't have a problem with people re selling charity clothes. Loads of people do it. I follow someone on IG who's made a really great business from it. The charity shops are getting their money - what difference does it really make to them if they sell an item to a person that takes it home to wear or a person that takes it home to list and sell?
Quite frankly, if you want to spend time rummaging around in charity shops for something that is worth re selling, knock yourself out! Personally, I've never found 1 thing that I would buy to wear from a charity shop but then I'm not a rummager! I like to go in a shop and see everything laid out clearly on rails and just wander round til something takes my eye!!

Reactions: 5
To be honest, I don't have a problem with people re selling charity clothes. Loads of people do it. I follow someone on IG who's made a really great business from it. The charity shops are getting their money - what difference does it really make to them if they sell an item to a person that takes it home to wear or a person that takes it home to list and sell?
Quite frankly, if you want to spend time rummaging around in charity shops for something that is worth re selling, knock yourself out! Personally, I've never found 1 thing that I would buy to wear from a charity shop but then I'm not a rummager! I like to go in a shop and see everything laid out clearly on rails and just wander round til something takes my eye!!
I guess my issue is you think its going to some one who maybe who cant afford other clothes to help them out in time of need i dont donate so somone can buy and make a profit but i respect your point of view :)

Reactions: 5
I guess my issue is you think its going to some one who maybe who cant afford other clothes to help them out in time of need i dont donate so somone can buy and make a profit but i respect your point of view :)
Of course, and I respect yours too. But if you donate to a charity shop, then you have helped someone out ie. with the money that the item was bought with that goes to the charity. Gone are the days when ‘poor’ people shop for cheap clothing in them, have you seen the prices of some of them! Plus most sellers are after designer bargains, not George at Asda like Jane buys!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course, and I respect yours too. But if you donate to a charity shop, then you have helped someone out ie. with the money that the item was bought with that goes to the charity. Gone are the days when ‘poor’ people shop for cheap clothing in them, have you seen the prices of some of them! Plus most sellers are after designer bargains, not George at Asda like Jane buys!
Ahhh thats fair enough :) and yh true

Reactions: 2
Call me old fashioned but I would not be laying on the sofa covered in a blanket letting my husband tidy the kitchen and get his lunch ready for the next day, she is just so lazy.
Neither would I if my hubs had been working late. If mines on a late I sort the bits like washing, cleaning, kitchen after work. The other way round if im on a late.
And what made me laugh was she had got him a ready meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree ... don’t have a problem as such but.... some sellers are cheeky buggers and really hype up the starting price of the item like Mrs M ( Caroline ) buys something for a fiver and puts it on for £50 😂😂 that‘s extortion

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree ... don’t have a problem as such but.... some sellers are cheeky buggers and really hype up the starting price of the item like Mrs M ( Caroline ) buys something for a fiver and puts it on for £50 😂😂 that‘s extortion
Well I suppose if the item is worth it and people are prepared to pay, then so be it.
Put it this way, I wouldn't knowingly buy from a re seller. I see what they paid it for because they showcase stuff for the gram and YT and then say what they are going to re sell at!
But that is life, that is how businesses work!

Reactions: 4
she hardly sells any of it anyway as she's too damn greedy with the prices, she starts bidding at 9.99 for high street items, keep an eye on her completed listings, 90% of them don't sell and are just re listed over and over ;)

Hi Guys!! Hope you're all OK... I've just had a Papa John's and a diet coke so, to help with my fasting timeframe of 15mins, I'm going to try out this new device which I've kindly been gifted by The Jane Plan..

Attachments

• Haha
Does anyone remember the old meffy cigarette case she bought from a charity shoe and stuck on ebay? That gave some laughs on here 🤣

I wouldn’t either seeing as Charlie has probably not far off a four hour commute in total a day on top of a FULL days work While she’s been lazing around as usual! My husband works really long shifts, I just couldn’t imagine sitting on my arse, other half coming home from a long day to do the dishes then his lunch for the next day etc but that’s Janiekins for you, a lazy entitled madam. Of course there’s nothing wrong with him doing the dishes etc but I just wouldn’t be that lazy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.