Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well that was just awkward, she forced him to name someone he liked and then belittled him for it and was simmering with rage under the fake laughter yet as soon as he asked her she knew right away which one she fancied and that was ok apparently, she has some deep issues for so and he must be the butt of all jokes amongst his mates and co workers, he's pussy whipped for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake! What was all that about with the ribbon? Is she getting some practice in for a bit of Morris dancing? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, who was it on here who compared her to Penfold? 😂 that’s all I think of now when I see her swatting herself about on that ball

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck sake! What was all that about with the ribbon? Is she getting some practice in for a bit of Morris dancing? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, who was it on here who compared her to Penfold? 😂 that’s all I think of now when I see her swatting herself about on that ball
That may have been me 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️😁 the likeness is just spot on. She also reminds me of Eddie off Bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually have any friends atall? She never seems to socialize with anyone apart from Charlie and all she does is sit about that flat waiting for him to come home from work. Even tan has a best mate that she talks about often (ma best frend megun, talent of all trades 🙄) she just seems very lonely, apart from Helen she never talks about meeting up with or going out with any girl mates.
No one can tolerate her except Charlie... and even he's under duress half the time 🤣

Too much love island I think 😂 way she’s going she will be entering next year 😱
Love Island.... Just about sums up her limit of intelligence

View attachment 72492

Poor charity shops ! It’s disgusting behaviour 🤯
They're perfect scarves for Janeykins

I haven't watched this video... Yet. I haven't got the toleration for it. I'm due on and feeling incredibly on edge so, not a good idea 😡

Reactions: 10
Well when Mr Guinard gets home from work he will Probably want to catch up about our day,the children, watch something on Netflix and talk about what is going on in the world of politics and football.
Tonight however I will suggest giggling at who he fancies, Alexa making fart noises and pretending to blow out candles.
Yes, as a fully grown adult when expressing your admiration for a famous person or just plainly finding them attractive warranted all that carry on.
Applying Nair to her moustache? Great content Janeykins.
I had a feeling she was back on ebay with the mentioning going to the post office a few times, I thought it might just be her on the beg again for coffee wax melts.

• Haha
well that was just awkward, she forced him to name someone he liked and then belittled him for it and was simmering with rage under the fake laughter yet as soon as he asked her she knew right away which one she fancied and that was ok apparently, she has some deep issues for so and he must be the butt of all jokes amongst his mates and co workers, he's pussy whipped for sure!
Who did he like? Karen Carpenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The poor man couldn’t even admit to fancying anyone off Love Island incase he incurred the wrath of Jane!
Why ask him and film him squirm?
I don’t watch reality TV but see the contestants in the paper etc and can comfortably say if anyone is attractive...as most people in a secure relationship can. I don’t think Nas Majeed is going to come knocking on my door 😂

• Haha
No one can tolerate her except Charlie... and even he's under duress half the time 🤣

Love Island.... Just about sums up her limit of intelligence

They're perfect scarves for Janeykins

I haven't watched this video... Yet. I haven't got the toleration for it. I'm due on and feeling incredibly on edge so, not a good idea 😡
I want to vom when he calls her janeykins and she calls him Charlie bean 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ it creeps me out! 😂🙆🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The poor man couldn’t even admit to fancying anyone off Love Island incase he incurred the wrath of Jane!
Why ask him and film him squirm?
I don’t watch reality TV but see the contestants in the paper etc and can comfortably say if anyone is attractive...as most people in a secure relationship can.
You got the nail on the head there. She's definitely not emotionally secure enough to be asking those sorts of leading questions. You could tell Charlie wasn't comfortable in responding as he knew what the aftermath would be like once she puts the camera down!! She'll be stomping off to bed in her tea stained dressing gown chuntering about how she looks like an egg and Charlie prefers skinny girls!! That's it Charlie I'm going to starve myself until I'm a size 10!!! You go on holiday with that tart!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
What's with 'TAP TO CLEAN' such a copy of Stacey Solomon tap to tidy. She has not ever had one original social media idea.

And the feckin bouncing on the ball??? She's lots of free time - get outside and get walking ( and not just to the shop)

Reactions: 11
You got the nail on the head there. She's definitely not emotionally secure enough to be asking those sorts of leading questions. You could tell Charlie wasn't comfortable in responding as he knew what the aftermath would be like once she puts the camera down!! She'll be stomping off to bed in her tea stained dressing gown chuntering about how she looks like an egg and Charlie prefers skinny girls!! That's it Charlie I'm going to starve myself until I'm a size 10!!! You go on holiday with that tart!!! 😂😂😂
He's not gonna say he loves Trotter from Lard Island over someone from Love Island 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's with 'TAP TO CLEAN' such a copy of Stacey Solomon tap to tidy. She has not ever had one original social media idea.

And the feckin bouncing on the ball??? She's lots of free time - get outside and get walking ( and not just to the shop)
Kentucky Fitbit Chciken

• Haha
The tap to clean didn’t clean though it was tap to clean and random clutter just appeared 😅 Charlie looked tit scared when the love island thing come up pure fear knowing whatever he said it would be WRONG and cause her to kick off.
Oh and Heavily Pregnant women in labour sweating their tits off and covered in their own vomit look more gracious on one of those balls than Jane she looks like she’s killed it poor ball had no idea where it would end up. What a life 😐

• Haha
The tap to clean didn’t clean though it was tap to clean and random clutter just appeared 😅 Charlie looked tit scared when the love island thing come up pure fear knowing whatever he said it would be WRONG and cause her to kick off.
Oh and Heavily Pregnant women in labour sweating their tits off and covered in their own vomit look more gracious on one of those balls than Jane she looks like she’s killed it poor ball had no idea where it would end up. What a life 😐
I've said before I get this vibe off her that all the sweetness and shits and giggles is not the real her. I'm pretty certain she can be a right poison witch when she wants to be. You see flashes of it every now and again. I bet he gets a right grilling if he has a night out.

[QUOTEd="ChubClubThug, post: 791923, member: 23845"]
I've said before I get this vibe off her that all the sweetness and shits and giggles is not the real her. I'm pretty certain she can be a right poison witch when she wants to be. You see flashes of it every now and again. I bet he gets a right grilling if he has a night out.
[/QUOTE]
You do see just glimpses into her ‘real’ personality. On the live where Jane complains about the woman in the flat abov being noisy, shaking her fist and the anger. That’s the real Jane.
She cuts Charlie off, talks over him and contradicts or corrects whatever he is saying. You also see Jane doing the ‘playing dumb’ act, asking what basic things are, especially when Charlie is there as she manages to get through vlogs on her own ok.

Last edited:
[QUOTEd="ChubClubThug, post: 791923, member: 23845"]
You do see just glimpses into her ‘real’ personality. On the live where Jane complains about the woman in the flat abov being noisy, shaking her fist and the anger. That’s the real Jane.
She cuts Charlie off, talks over him and contradicts or corrects whatever he is saying. You also see Jane doing the ‘playing dumb’ act, asking what basic things are, especially when Charlie is there as she manages to get through vlogs on her own ok.
[/QUOTE]
And she's very quick to get chopsy over "trolls" she isn't fooling us! I bet she's insufferable IRL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.