Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to you lovely lot ... looking forward to drawing the line, forgetting the line was drawn and repeat throughout 2020. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Merry Christmas to all my little muckers on tattle! Can't wait to see the tit storms next year! 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Merry Christmas one and all Tattlers ! Yeah soon be time to draw the line (yet again !). 🎄🥂🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Xmas to you all , watching the porker became my guilty pleasure while undergoing chemo now it’s just force of bloody habit, it’s you lot and your hilarious comments that get me through the shittier days. Have a good one, I will ! . Eat, drink and get very merry !!! Xxxx
Hope youre on the road to recovery, wishing you an extra special Christmas xxx

Reactions: 9
Happy Christmas tattlers. I haven't been around much the last few weeks, family crap has taken over my brain. Cheers to you all going into 2020, May it be a good one x

Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest vlogs,the boring bean makes me wanna scream and give him a good shake,who could possibly jealous of these two,it's getting more painful with every watch why do I do it to myself and she has her gammonettes up her backside how can they be so deluded beats me!

Reactions: 7
So the Xmas Eve vlog in the car, all she spoke about was food! What a shock! Also, Charlie's Mum's health doesn't seem great if she can't get to the cemetery, why the hell don't they visit her more than they do. I know Charlie probably isn't allowed but he needs to be a bleeping man!

Reactions: 6
So the Xmas Eve vlog in the car, all she spoke about was food! What a shock! Also, Charlie's Mum's health doesn't seem great if she can't get to the cemetery, why the hell don't they visit her more than they do. I know Charlie probably isn't allowed but he needs to be a bleeping man!
Or why on earth didn't they go to Charlie's Mum for Christmas and Boxing day. They could have stayed in a hotel, and gone there each day and cooked dinner for her. I am pretty sure Charlie is an only child, so she hasn't got anyone else but him to look after her. So sad, I would have spent all Christmas with her if she had been my Mum.

Reactions: 8
I'm just watching the driving home for Christmas video, she never shuts up about food or telling Charlie what to do!! He's got the patience of a saint!! Her singing is horrendous, she sounds like a smurf 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her vlog 'my weight' she should have called it 'Dear Tattle' 🙄 If ever we needed proof that she's an avid reader of this page, there it is.

Reactions: 12
what is with the singing in the car? they sound bloody dreadful, can they embarrass themselves any more than they already have? clearly yes!!! never known anyone think they're so bloody amazing when in reality they're a laughable wreck

Reactions: 11
I'm gonna throw this out there. I've watched Helen's Christmas day vlog and a few others and I think she's ok. Her channel seems to have a lot more thought put in it compared to Jane

• Heart
I'm gonna throw this out there. I've watched Helen's Christmas day vlog and a few others and I think she's ok. Her channel seems to have a lot more thought put in it compared to Jane
I agree x

Reactions: 9
Or why on earth didn't they go to Charlie's Mum for Christmas and Boxing day. They could have stayed in a hotel, and gone there each day and cooked dinner for her. I am pretty sure Charlie is an only child, so she hasn't got anyone else but him to look after her. So sad, I would have spent all Christmas with her if she had been my Mum.
Exactly, it seems very odd but sadly not surprising with the way Jane is. It looked like it was a case of getting it out the way on Christmas Eve so the main two days were spent his her family. Very strange as you say he’s an only child. Obviously we don’t know the in’s and outs but it’s clear to see Jane’s family are heavily favoured over Charlie’s Mum. More fool Charlie, he’ll regret it one day

i agree x

Reactions: 6
Yes I have noticed over the years that they always do things with Janes family more than Charlie's. And if there ever is anything to do with Charlie's side he always goes on his own. Now that could mean they don't want Jane there or Jane just can't be arsed going.
My mum has been on her own for 6 years since my dad passed away and at Christmas she is spoilt for choice with invites from me and my sisters. Whoever she goes to she is involved with both sides of the families and looks forward to seeing her son in laws parents.
I think it was mothers day this year Jane had organised an arts and crafts day for her mum and brother and I thought well why not have Charlie's mum there too and have a joint celebration. If my mum comes to us for mothers day then my mother in law is with us and we do something together to treat our mums as this is how I think it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys I'm going off social meedeeyah to spend time with my family. It was ok to vlog about Charlie's family in the car and take a photo of him at his Gran's grave though, as he was wearing his fashion coat 😉 I'm looking forward to having some crassonts then I'll be back doing a Christmas decoration take down video and a clean with me. Let me know guys what faddy clean slate diet you think I should do in the new year as I've been comfort eating due to getting my feet wet with the Tesco turkeys. Thanks guys 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.