Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me you are kidding 😑

So disrespectful
bloody awful, just shows shes desperate for views, such bad taste and she'll lap up all the sympathy comments too as she eats her 87th mince pie

Reactions: 11
bloody awful, just shows shes desperate for views, such bad taste and she'll lap up all the sympathy comments too as she eats her 87th mince pie
Tbh I knew her morals were lower than a snakes belly but this is a whole new low ..,. I take it the 87 is just today? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so disrespectful posting a photo of a private moment Charlie laying flowers on a grave. Disgusting attention seeker!! She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 12
Says she won’t be around to catch up on comments and DM, like she has soooo many🀣 I bet she’ll soon find the delete button though if there’s a few she doesn’t like!
What a joke she is!

What an obscene amount of presents they are giving to each other. Give to the homeless you greedy pair, you don't need all that!!

Is she half cut in this latest vlog ? Really fancies herself as a singer ! πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸ₯‚

Reactions: 7
Just wanna say happy Xmas to my fellow tattlers πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ» fab to see I’m not the only one who thinks all these things 🀣 have a good one all πŸ₯°πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ·πŸ₯‚πŸΊπŸΈπŸ₯ƒπŸ»πŸΉπŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The latest vlog - Oh I love Jo Malone, Fig & Cassias - She just makes herself look stupid. If you can't say the word properly, then don't bloody say it at all!

On a brighter note, Happy Christmas to all my fellow tattlers. Thanks for the many laughs along the way! Here's to the New Year when we draw a line under it all and start again. How many times have we heard that? lol. Enjoy everyone! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a fantastic day tomorrow and thanks for all the laughs you’ve given me. Love to you all 😘

Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas to you all! Have a fun time, even you Jane as you've let slip you read on here, saying trolls are commenting that your ring doesn't fit anymore because you've put on weight. We don't think you're a horrible person because you've put on weight, we just don't like all the πŸ‚πŸ’©!! Cheers πŸ·πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸΎ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas you lovely lot...I don’t think I could have got through vlogmas without you!
If you do indulge over the festive season, we can all sip magic melting water together ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas to my lovely tattle pals, I wish you all mucho festive fun and happy times with your nearest and dearest, heres to many more funny and cringe moments from our favourite SM twunts, thanks for the laughs and like minded commentary, chin chin folks.......(and not Janes ;) )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Merry Xmas to you all , watching the porker became my guilty pleasure while undergoing chemo now it’s just force of bloody habit, it’s you lot and your hilarious comments that get me through the shittier days. Have a good one, I will ! . Eat, drink and get very merry !!! Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry Xmas to you all , watching the porker became my guilty pleasure while undergoing chemo now it’s just force of bloody habit, it’s you lot and your hilarious comments that get me through the shittier days. Have a good one, I will ! . Eat, drink and get very merry !!! Xxxx
bless you, heres to 2020 being your year and back to full health......but still watching the gammon chops of course ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.