Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so made me laugh ranting about how trolls are jealous of her living her best life.... no words πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon her wedding ring is too small now! All those excuses about not needing to wear one to feel married. I have never taken my wedding ring off and never will! It still makes me so proud to see mine.
My dear husband sadly passed away in July, I still wear mine as it means such a lot to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband sadly pas

My dear husband sadly passed away in July, I still wear mine as it means such a lot to me.
So sorry for your loss it must be so hard specially your 1st Christmas without him I lost my partner 11 years ago and it’s still raw at this time of year he was my 2 oldest kids dad so having them here there’s still part of him with us, sadly I didn’t have a wedding ring but I still cherish my engagement ring he gave me ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's not make excuses for the silly bint..... You started off as a weight loss channel.... If you can't do it then STOP AND GIVE UP instead of trying to grasp at meaningless straws! Stop now and save your own integrity or dig your grave further! Your husband has had enough and so has everyone else!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never heard such bullshit about the ring, just admit it doesn't fit your porky fingers hun. Charlie looked so awkward talking about his nan and grandad and then Jane has to turn the conversation around onto herself when he said about the graves, she said I've never been. Jesus, me me and me!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon her wedding ring is too small now! All those excuses about not needing to wear one to feel married. I have never taken my wedding ring off and never will! It still makes me so proud to see mine.
Exactly what I was thinking, fat fingers Janeykins

Reactions: 7
She’s made more mince pies omfg how many do they eat on a daily basis thank duck I don’t like them cause if I did I wouldn’t get any cause these 2 roasters would have them sold out. All supermarkets should get extra stock in cause these 2 eat the majority πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pair of JOKERS! Do the world a favour and don't try to procreate... We have enough issues without a doubled up fuckries of your contributory genetics! Just bail out and carry on with your coupled eateries without adding to worldwide 'sustainable' problem. Oh and Lard and gluten free flour is not the answer... Vlog on

Reactions: 6
WTF she is totally mince pie obsessed... I have one as a treat ( this year it’ll be with a cuppa at work ... doing a 12 hour shift Xmas day ).... and I’ll savour and enjoy it ... I just don’t get how someone could eat so bloody many ....
As for bedsheets scratching her ring that’s the biggest boldest bullshit I’ve heard from her mouth... admit the truth your rings are tight when I was a fatty I had a very unfortunate incident of having to have both my engagement & wedding rings cut off wasn’t a pleasant experience.

• Heart
Guys, as she's spending Christmas with family (her's no doubt) she won't be able to catch up on messages and comments!! So she definitely won't be sneaking off to the toilet deleting 'negative' comments then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, as she's spending Christmas with family (her's no doubt) she won't be able to catch up on messages and comments!! So she definitely won't be sneaking off to the toilet deleting 'negative' comments then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It will be my Christmas present to myself a comment that actually lasts more than an hour. I mean I only offer constructive criticism.

Reactions: 10
New thread title???
Christmas with the Gammons, unwrapping all the tat. Had to take my rings off cos my fingers are too fat!! 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why oh why does she feel the need to put a picture on her stories of charlie laying flowers on a grave, is nothing sacred in insta land?? all for views.....pigs! thats me off back to my xmas food prep and to scrub my loo's ;)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Please tell me you are kidding 😑

So disrespectful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.