Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotter’s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the change happens with these You Tubers when they stop doing the things they love and only do vlogs with things to make money. I have just started a YT channel and I am laughing at myself all the way through. I want to share my love of books not get paid to shop for rubbish. I know I am overweight, not too trendy, maybe seen as a bit of a frump, but I am talking about what I love, so I am not bothered. If we put ourselves out there and are not true to ourselves we will always be doomed to fail. So many YTs are so false and it is so transparent that they are feeding us lies.

Reactions: 15
I think the change happens with these You Tubers when they stop doing the things they love and only do vlogs with things to make money. I have just started a YT channel and I am laughing at myself all the way through. I want to share my love of books not get paid to shop for rubbish. I know I am overweight, not too trendy, maybe seen as a bit of a frump, but I am talking about what I love, so I am not bothered. If we put ourselves out there and are not true to ourselves we will always be doomed to fail. So many YTs are so false and it is so transparent that they are feeding us lies.
I love to watch genuine hobby vloggers, over weight, not trendy - So what? If you’re not lying and shilling that’s all that matters. What’s your channel called?

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has ready been said but what is wrong with her mouth, or jaw. Its really bugging me and its all I can notice on her videos

Reactions: 1
It’s all about being genuine. You don’t have to be young, trendy, slim or anything else - you just need to be you!
And being original helps too, there are too many now that just piggy back on someone else’s idea and it’s sooooo boring!
Good luck with your channel 😁

Reactions: 13
Hit the nail on the head! She is all about the views and money which is why her content is absolute trash because she doesn't care about her viewers otherwise she would listen to what they want and miss. I personally miss the days where she was more herself and did chatty vlogs without bullshit and lies. Without forced fake personality and copy cating of others. I can't stand them now she lies too much and contradicts herself and every vlog is the same it involves food and spending money she is totally lost. She used to be softly spoken and more genuine now she is all lardy dar thinking she is better than everyone. She has weight issues but not like Just being over weight but her whole thought process about wight, size and food is very strange. If she doesn't want to be a "weight loss" channel fine but she needs to stop lying and trying to brag about being much smaller than she is.

Didn't even mind her scruffy nighty vlogs back in the day when she was genuine and not on the beg for free stuff.

Reactions: 9
It’s all about being genuine. You don’t have to be young, trendy, slim or anything else - you just need to be you!
And being original helps too, there are too many now that just piggy back on someone else’s idea and it’s sooooo boring!
Good luck with your channel 😁
I agree, so many now are just cleaning, shopping and identical home renovation, grey walls and rose gold accessories. Jane should go back to SW cooking and updates as it worked. I really like Debbie SW as a SW Ytuber but even her stuff is a bit samey sometimes.

Reactions: 10
I agree too. Dish the Dirt is spot on, it's about being genuine which Jane is not. She's too busy pretending to be like all the other influencers when her USP was a down to earth normal lass who's trying to lose weight like 90% of the population!! That's why I prefer Helen, whereas Jane just gets up my nose now with all the bragging, lecturing and denying she does 😏

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow and unsubscribe From Jane and Tan. It’s the lies as Helen is more genuine. They won’t be honest cause they love the praise they get for being an inspiration and how fantastic they look from all their followers that have blinkers on. I used to enjoy Janes channel when she done her lives cooking and even just chatting but all these hauls are so boring the begging for freebies which are appalling. She’s asking for feedback for her channel, why she won’t listen she will do her own thing anyway. With Tanya yesterday with her so called size 12 top which you can see is a size 14 I mean why lie there’s nothing wrong with a size 14 I bloody wish I was a size 14. Yea she’s admitted she’s put 3 and a half stone on. Draw a line what’s done is done. Shes put all that weight back on and only went up one dress size, we ain’t stupid. If Jane and Tanya read on here which they probably do take advice be honest and stop taking the piss out your viewers - enough said

I agree, so many now are just cleaning, shopping and identical home renovation, grey walls and rose gold accessories. Jane should go back to SW cooking and updates as it worked. I really like Debbie SW as a SW Ytuber but even her stuff is a bit samey sometimes.
Do you know what, I quite like Debbie. Yes, she is quite boring but at least she isn't trying to be someone that she is not! She's just doing her own thing and that is following SW I think she leads a simple life and she's happy with it.
Her channel is about her 'journey' (hate that word!) and she is true to herself. She's not buying the latest tat and copying what everyone else doing.
I appreciate she's not every ones cup of tea and in in real life, she wouldn't be mine but as a vlogger, I don't mind her!

I see Debbie is meeting up with Jane Day today. Id say Gammons ears will be burning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I used to like relatable Jane. I also think she became worse once she got married :unsure: :LOL:
Yeah I agree.
Nothing wrong with having confidence but there is a big difference between confidence and being cocky and she is the latter.
But the ironic thing is, she has absolutely nothing to be cocky about!
I can't think that anyone would aspire to be like her and lead her boring lifestyle.

Yes, I’m all for gossip about what people choose to show on their channels and I like commentary and speculation about Jane’s fictional weightloss and the things she does but this user is becoming more and more incoherent and I think she needs to take another mental health break from here, she hates Jane too much and comments like that are vile and unnecessary.
ditto ... I think making observations on what she post via YT/ Instagram etc are fine we all know she lies etc about weight loss, clothing sizes etc and some tattlers comments are not only spot on but are as funny as 😂....
However calling someone a Fat C**t is needlessly nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
ditto ... I think making observations on what she post via YT/ Instagram etc are fine we all know she lies etc about weight loss, clothing sizes etc and some tattlers comments are not only spot on but are as funny as 😂....
However calling someone a Fat C**t is needlessly nasty.
Looks like its gone, as has that member. To get some help with her self described mental health issues, I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I subscribed to her channel when she used to do SW recipe videos. She would always cook from scratch, healthy meals with some chatty life updates thrown in. Now she's trying to make a living through her channel she's changed a lot. Thats the issue i have with most you tubers now, I don't want to be sold anything. I like watching real people, who have real jobs, not on social media, and have real issues and who you can relate too. Videos I would want to see from Jane are weigh ins, clothing hauls that she actually bought and chose herself, and recipe videos with some chatty life stuff thrown in. Personally not interested in reviews of crappy wax burners, cheap perfumes or ANYTHING she got sent for free and she's trying to flog.

• Heart
I subscribed to her channel when she used to do SW recipe videos. She would always cook from scratch, healthy meals with some chatty life updates thrown in. Now she's trying to make a living through her channel she's changed a lot. Thats the issue i have with most you tubers now, I don't want to be sold anything. I like watching real people, who have real jobs, not on social media, and have real issues and who you can relate too. Videos I would want to see from Jane are weigh ins, clothing hauls that she actually bought and chose herself, and recipe videos with some chatty life stuff thrown in. Personally not interested in reviews of crappy wax burners, cheap perfumes or ANYTHING she got sent for free and she's trying to flog.
That’s what I’d like to see too weigh ins, cooking, chats again. Maybe if they done weigh ins it would encourage them more to eat healthy and not ready meals and tons of crap. Jane doesn’t weigh herself anymore and is still convinced herself she’s lost just over 2 stone but with the amount of food they buy the must consume a hell of amount of calories, all good and well telling us how many calories are in things we can all check the packaging it ain’t rocket science but they buy so much they definitely ain’t sticking to her 1500 calories a day.

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’d like to see too weigh ins, cooking, chats again. Maybe if they done weigh ins it would encourage them more to eat healthy and not ready meals and tons of crap. Jane doesn’t weigh herself anymore and is still convinced herself she’s lost just over 2 stone but with the amount of food they buy the must consume a hell of amount of calories, all good and well telling us how many calories are in things we can all check the packaging it ain’t rocket science but they buy so much they definitely ain’t sticking to her 1500 calories a day.
See yet another contradiction - she doesn't weigh herself anymore but somehow magically knows she has lost two stone. If we pretend to believe that loss then she must have weighed herself then 🙈

I wouldn't mind the collaboration videos and freebie gifted item vlogs if there was balance. You cannot sit there and say everything is amazing, great value and really recommend them yet never actually go and buy it yourself. Show us a video of something you are gifted that actually you dont like or dont think its worth the money but then that means risking a company wont send you something in the future and Miss Freebie Wannabe Famous is never going to risk that.

Of course she weighs herself! I bet she's on those scales everyday!
We've seen time and time again, when she was on SW there were periods of time she wasn't going to be declaring her losses and we all knew the reason why! Because there weren't any! She only wants to spout about weight loss when the going is good, when it gets tough, it's excuse after excuse.
Now that is fine. discuss your losses or not, it's entirely up to you but don't make excuses why you aren't, it's so plain to see the reason why and just makes you look stupid, more so than usual!
She clearly has gained some weight back, we have eyes, we can see it and just looking at all the food from the IOW video, there is no doubt she will have gained.

she's so desperate to brand herself, her intro and now the over the top welcome to another video splurge, half singing half talking it and mad grinning at the camera like an 80's game show dolly bird "look at what bully's got on offer tonight" (if you know, you know ;) ) but its so far fetched when she can look like a glamour puss one day and back to waynetta slob the next, I honestly think her neighbours must think its two different women living in her flat! she tries but fails to emulate big youtubers and just looks like a wanna be, id have much more respect for her if she owned her weight struggles, her food obsessions, her love of being lazy etc I love the ones who say this is me who cares kind of thing but nope lady gammons has to portray herself as some sort of social media darling and that in turn is making her a laughing stock......all at her own doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.