Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotter’s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find comments like these unnessesary and vile?

I'm all for calling Jane out on her shady behaviour and gossiping but some of the comments here are going a step too far.
Yes, I’m all for gossip about what people choose to show on their channels and I like commentary and speculation about Jane’s fictional weightloss and the things she does but this user is becoming more and more incoherent and I think she needs to take another mental health break from here, she hates Jane too much and comments like that are vile and unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whoops, that's nasty even for me to say. He/she really bleeping hates Jane. A tad over the mark cocka 👀

Reactions: 5
Between the Trim with Tan and Jane, Ive never seen so much tat, rubbish and ready meals being bought.

Someone commented on Jane’s latest clothing colab about how they weren’t keen on the cheap clothes and maybe return to her cooking vlogs. She did ask what people thought. Her response was nippy to say the least. However the original comment from the subscriber got 11 likes !

Reactions: 6
I started watching her when she was doing a lot of those those chatty proper cooking vlogs. I quite enjoyed them, she was so different back then. Everything else she’s done is awful, and recently...I think she should have left youtube when she left Slimming World.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They claim their a weight loss channel more like a weight gain channel tan proved That she’s a 14 and not the 12 she says she is and for Jane omfg they dungarees and coat but why buy a smaller size guys cause I’m losing weight no hen your bleeping piling it on. I honestly liked jame when apparently she was honest on slimming world but she was fooling everyone with her off camera binging and for tan she needs a good scrub with a Brillo pad and more fruit and veg for her self diagnosis IBS take a bloody laxative cause you eat tit food bungs you up so you won’t tit natural but I really don’t know why with the amount of beans and Aldi sugar free sweets you eat - buggers belief with they lot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a question that has probably been asked before...

What's wrong with her mouth? I can't put my finger on it. Too many teeth? One giant molar stopping her mouth from closing?!

Reactions: 1
I know it's old news but 4 weeks after the tit show cancellation and people still don't have refunds. Always worth popping by Patrick's slimcon video for the Jane comments alone.🤣😂🤣😂
If you read the reply its Patrick saying he has refunded and apologies. Just shows he is popping onto Youtube now and again and he clearly has zero interest in deleting any comments so that will give Jane the hump lol

If you read the reply its Patrick saying he has refunded and apologies. Just shows he is popping onto Youtube now and again and he clearly has zero interest in deleting any comments so that will give Jane the hump lol
I know. Jane has gota hate it. I wonder if she is checking it as much as as checks here 🤣
Wonder why hes not replied to the second other one saying no refund ?

Reactions: 2
Listening to radio this morning. News. Loophole to be closed on mobile's in cars. Driving with them on for filming etc. 😂😂 that's half of YouTube footage gone. 😏

I know. Jane has gota hate it. I wonder if she is checking it as much as as checks here 🤣
Haha yes that's why jane can't have a proper job. Spends most of day watching other YouTube's for ideas. Coming her own . And trolling us. 😂

Im sure she does, she can't help herself. It will drive her crazy as she can't delete it and she can hardly go and ask Patrick to remove them. She clears her youtube comments of anything she deems negative even if it is something as simple as correcting her blatent misleading clothes sizes on these collaboration vids so the very scathing comments on Patricks video will really bother her.

I do find it funny that she has only managed to collaborate with American clothes companies, orders clothes clearly too small and items she says she wouldn't normally choose. So really then its pretty much a waste of time. She gets them then doesnt like them, they dont fit (by quite a way) so they are never going to see the light of day again. Surely these companies want the "influencer" to actually wear things more than once so they get some value for money than the 2mins of poor quality review where they are tugged around and thats it. I think if she wants to do more of this kind of video she really needs to watch some videos of successful reviewers for tips

I watched and older vlog after someone mentioned her mouth had got worse and was surprised at how much worse it's gotten :oops:

and she will kill her channel if she continues to delete comments and only allows arse licking ones. I don't understand why someone that must be so sensitive puts themselves out there for all to see why does she care enough to delete comments that are not feeding her ego.

Oh and this old vlog I watched she admitted she resented Charlie for losing more even though he had been off plan and eating more than he should. She doesn't realise syn free food is not calorie free food and her portions on SW were massive probably the same size as Charlies!!!

Oh and banging on about "better choices" and depriving herself. Her idea of a better choice is rather than eating a chocolate bar she will eat 5000 eggs and bowls of mince because its SYN FREE!!
Her mouth is really wonky in that new video, poor girl. I've never noticed it that bad before. I am wondering if it's her new light that's making it look worse.

I have a question that has probably been asked before...

What's wrong with her mouth? I can't put my finger on it. Too many teeth? One giant molar stopping her mouth from closing?!
I said similar the other day, I think too many teeth or overcrowding. My lad is about to have a brace fitted for overcrowding. Maybe she'll do a begging post on Instagram for free braces.

Reactions: 3
Yesterday Gemma posted an autumn filtered pic of her sofa and today Jane does. Gemma is hinting that she's putting up her Christmas tree so I expect Jane will be forcing Charlie to dash out to get one after his long day at work. Jane's off today so expect lots of #autumn #crafts #makeup tutorial possibly #christmas #films #cosy posts 😏

yellow sticker haul on her patreon.......how the hell does she need anymore shopping! don't get me wrong I love a good reductions vlog but from someone who spends money like its going out of fashion and has way more groceries per week for two people than the average family of four it seems like she's clutching for sure! can't help but wonder if she's been watching wright at home as the lovely Helen has been doing a lot of yellow sticker hauls and has had a lot of interaction on them, I think she's hoping by putting it on patreon it will attract new members to pay her a quid a month, hardly going to retire on that eh Jane? ;)
I'd love to see it but no way am I joining and giving her a pound to waste on yet more tat, her channel is a sinking ship and it must be like a full time job policing comments and deleting most, not sure why she still clings on.......but am glad she does for the tattle content 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see she has posted a 'Christmas Crafts' for her Patrons on Patreon!
Having already admitted in the bio that she is not artistic or crafty, I'd love to see what that's about.
Maybe she's putting a chocolate in each of the pockets of that investment advent calendar, that's craft, innit Charlie Bean? Ermmm, yeah Janekins, whatever you say...
You can see it now can't you - 2 for me, one for the calendar, 2 for me, one for the calendar...…...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and as for the sofa picture all I can see is the end cushion hanging almost off and flattened seat cushions where arses have been parked far too often ;) bit of a stretch tagging things like interiors and mrs hinch when it looks like a sloppy mess......again desperate to attract more followers......needs to find her USP if she even has one and rock the content instead of playing poor copy cat all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#gray either she can't spell or hoping to break the American market?!!

• Haha
and as for the sofa picture all I can see is the end cushion hanging almost off and flattened seat cushions where arses have been parked far too often ;) bit of a stretch tagging things like interiors and mrs hinch when it looks like a sloppy mess......again desperate to attract more followers......needs to find her USP if she even has one and rock the content instead of playing poor copy cat all the time
#interior ?

More like #inferior

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.