Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotter’s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car eating my husband said "bloody hell he is off to get food out the back isn't he. SHE doesn't look very happy as she is filming" then I jokingly said yeah she will shout back "Charlie grab me an apple" or something in a minute then she opens some fruit (the multipack of crisps, chocolate and donuts must of been out of shot for the drive back) she really does make us laugh sometimes :rolleyes: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she is setting up the elf and Charlie is the little kid pretending to find it. Those two are a sandwich short of a picnic. They actually think this is content? The Sainsbury’s thing acting was awful. Also Charlie belittling people who round up the trolleys . Your wife picks shopping in Tesco pipe down before you burst out your lady jacket like the Incredible Hulk. I see all those friends over and not one bit of mess to clean up . No instead the night was so fun she was planning where to put her bloody elf. She hasn’t been counting calories Charlie 😂😂😂 No tit Sherlock .

Charlie are you being forced to wear skint tight clothes and look for elves ? Clap five times in the next vlog and I will send help.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she is setting up the elf and Charlie is the little kid pretending to find it. Those two are a sandwich short of a picnic. They actually think this is content? The Sainsbury’s thing acting was awful. Also Charlie belittling people who round up the trolleys . Your wife picks shopping in Tesco pipe down before you burst out your lady jacket like the Incredible Hulk. I see all those friends over and not one bit of mess to clean up . No instead the night was so fun she was planning where to put her bloody elf. She hasn’t been counting calories Charlie 😂😂😂 No tit Sherlock .

Charlie are you being forced to wear skint tight clothes and look for elves ? Clap five times in the next vlog and I will send help.
lady jacket 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.