Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotter’s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the fantastic tip she gave about the ‘Investment piece’ felt advent calendar
“You can even put little chocolates in the pockets”
I mean, really? Wtf does she think the numbered pockets are for on an advent calendar?
And the ‘classy’ £1 perfume 🤣 classy? She would know class if it was staring her in the face! Probably best used as toilet freshener or better still, put straight in the bin.

What a total waste of money.

What makes me laugh is she likes Liz Earle face wash but says it’s too expensive (it’s really not, it’s what I’d call affordable skincare) and yet she wastes money on crap like that haul. It doesn’t make sense.
Last year she mentioned that it cost a lot to heat their flat and hardly had the heating on, she doesn’t use the tumble dryer because of the cost, yet she spends money in all these cheap shops on useless crap.
I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
I do wonder if she buys this stuff does a video then takes it all back for a refund? Lol would not be suprised ,as we know how tight she is ! and her top and backdrop reminds me of rainbow I was waiting for Jeffree to pop out of that felt calendar 🙈 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was some amazing camera technique used for the Home Bargains segment. Trudging round a shop filming herself prodding and opening endless tat then critiquing and giving out possible scenarios of their uses like she's on QVC!! Yes a £2.99 slimline, felt advent calendar is a great investment, make sure you inform Martin Lewis on that one 🙄
Haha it was like watching cbb Rosie and Jim programme teaching kids about shops. 🤣 just see the feet pushing the trolley. .She Dardent show full body shot live there. When she was slimmer and on plan shed have pranced around that shop like Angelina ballerina. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rainbow!! haha, If she leaves her chin hairs to grow , she could be Bungle!

I thought that hideous top was her pyjamas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was some amazing camera technique used for the Home Bargains segment. Trudging round a shop filming herself prodding and opening endless tat then critiquing and giving out possible scenarios of their uses like she's on QVC!! Yes a £2.99 slimline, felt advent calendar is a great investment, make sure you inform Martin Lewis on that one 🙄
she made me laugh when she said its not great quality but its cheap and it will be used year after year so its an investment. so basically she thinks its tit tat but she will buy it anyway haha

I loved the fantastic tip she gave about the ‘Investment piece’ felt advent calendar
“You can even put little chocolates in the pockets”
I mean, really? Wtf does she think the numbered pockets are for on an advent calendar?
And the ‘classy’ £1 perfume 🤣 classy? She would know class if it was staring her in the face! Probably best used as toilet freshener or better still, put straight in the bin.

What a total waste of money.

What makes me laugh is she likes Liz Earle face wash but says it’s too expensive (it’s really not, it’s what I’d call affordable skincare) and yet she wastes money on crap like that haul. It doesn’t make sense.
Last year she mentioned that it cost a lot to heat their flat and hardly had the heating on, she doesn’t use the tumble dryer because of the cost, yet she spends money in all these cheap shops on useless crap.
I just don’t get it.
did you hear her say that the perfume was better than what you would find in poundland...she appears to have forgotten the orgasms she was having on camera about poundland perfumes that she was gifted last week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what she means by investment piece is it will be used time and time again between now and xmas as she will scoff the lot and refill it every couple of days ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I often go to Home Bargains to buy my investment pieces. What you lot talking about 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another haul of crap and the lighting is horrific my brain hurts. Plus be honest Jane this did not cost £40 you filled that trolley full of tat! stop bullshitting about how much money you waste. She spends it quicker than she earns it and why does she insist on talking as if we are all brain dead and dumb she acts like she is trying to be a teacher or something talking down to the camera like we are thick as tit.

Shampoo and Conditioner that smells "healthy" :rolleyes: her chin and cheeks seem to be growing by the day on these latest vlogs. Buys a face mask made by a tanning company.. acts surprised its a tanning face mask and why did she need to leave in her yelling Charlie and their random chat about it. It scares me when she sniffs stuff so intensely I honest think she is the person companies think of when they have to put NOT EDIBLE on soap, candles and cleaning products :LOL::ROFLMAO: she looks like she wants to scoff anything with a nice scent.

She said those stir in sauces are less calories than chopped tomatoes as if chopped tomatoes had thousands of calories FFS!
the chopped tomato quote proves she reads here as I commented a while ago saying she could make her own sauce using a tin of chopped tomatoes for less calories. It’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's Jane's new job? Just seen her at Tesco? Or has she had a Tesco premonition? Last time I saw her she was doing the online shopping orders, but she was holding a gift card, so maybe customer service?

Reactions: 4
What's Jane's new job? Just seen her at Tesco? Or has she had a Tesco premonition? Last time I saw her she was doing the online shopping orders, but she was holding a gift card, so maybe customer service?
Is she really that fat in person? I can imagine that 5'1 obese midget trotting around like she owns the place

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually looks smaller than when I last saw her there. She's not as big in the face as she looks on screen.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find comments like these unnessesary and vile?

I'm all for calling Jane out on her shady behaviour and gossiping but some of the comments here are going a step too far.
Agreed too nasty, a difference between taking the mick and been proper nasty. Who has paid to watch what she got out the cheap fridge in Morrisons? Probably Charlie bean.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.