Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
IMG_4616.jpeg

So they still have the van. More proof that’s where she’s been working from otherwise we would’ve heard more about it!
---
IMG_4619.jpeg

Doing some Facebook stalking. I wonder if this is close to where she/they moved to (her dad’s house)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can't this KUM have her own thread I'm sick of hearing about her
Tattle rules are the person has to have over 10k followers/subscribers. That's why we comment here on them, seeing as it's a dead thread now chins doesn't do much. Kate used to buy a lot off her too, so that is another connection, but seems to have stopped now. I'll probably try and make her a thread at some point see if it gets deleted.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
She needs an intervention. She can't cope with anything it would seem at the moment. She just sits there looking fed up and depressed. There's no life to her lately, even less than the norm and it's quite concerning really when they are in charge of all those kids, two with complex needs. As harsh as it sounds I can see her putting those kids into residential care when they get bigger 😐 they just seem to struggle so much
They think the baby may have SN too she’s a bit behind with her development there’s no way they’d cope with them all as they get older and more challenging.

• Wow
She can't keep up with her own lies...reckons she is closing the business (that we all know failed in year 1 as she put no proper effort into it) because small businesses in wax melts have no hope yet says she is thinking of offering tutorials...means 1 of two things ..she is talking bullshit (that's a given) or she wants to train people to fail because the industry is failing. Plus if she is going to put tutorials up in these unhygienic conditions YouTubers will rip her videos apart 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve a feeling she was scammed with the scent company, people keep asking for certain scents and she keeps replying with “ oh I’m getting that one in again once I find a new supplier “ would explain why she’s completely skint if she paid this company in advance for ingredients that never arrived.
---
Knew it! Had a feeling she was scammed when she mentioned them on a live and was chatting to someone about that was also scammed, said she’d DM her after the live seems they’ve got an action group set up to try and get their money back, the supplier has started up again under a new name so they’ve got no hope if they’ve liquidated the previous company.
View attachment 2734085
She hasn't got a clue has she.. literally thinks that she can bully the person into getting a few quid back? She wants to get in the real world. She would be better off applying to work in aldi

monga

VIP Member
Ah okay...thought we had her then...plus this woman's name it seems from digging is not just Toni it's... Toni Ann!!! I wonder if she got divorced? I didn't see an age on the articles in the news
Yeah I think her name is Toni Anne?
---
I think it was Toni Ann Lall or similar?

monga

VIP Member
It’s like some sort of weird musical theatre fetish site for wax lovers 😂

---

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Ok, I've wondered/waddled over here from Becky Reynold's thread. Someone give me the low down, I need another semi-niche YouTube fail to obsess over :ROFLMAO:
She’s on TikTok…Muchlovejane, wax seller…Once you watch a few lives you’ll know what’s she’s about 😂
---
It’s the weight of van doors and noise closing them makes me think it’s a shed, even back doors are distinctive, the wind was shaking the tiny shed walls where she must have her camera holder attached to.

monga

VIP Member
It’ll go towards her new fav KFC meal deal 😂
---

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Not necessarily the landlord but they might tell the management company and/or the fire service because there is so much crackdown on it ATM especially in apartment blocks where there are elderly people because the fire service may need to give them extra assistance and to make them aware of flammable products being stored even if they are in fire proof cabinets. Due to some being cheaply made in China and not actually fireproof. You know...the cheap shit like what Jane would buy.

To cover their own backside and have a record of passing on the information. Even if you come out of hospital now and you are less mobile than usual you are advised by hospitals to tell the fire service to update their records and the hospital make a note in their records that they have told you
There’s proof on here she never stored them in a fireproof cabinet only plastic storage boxes, maybe the fire service informed her landlord and that’s why they were evicted, surely their building insurance would’ve been void?…She’s acting miss high n mighty calling out others when her own actions were illegal.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s fully on board with closing even though she’s admitted she’s earning nothing, she’s asking people if they know of any stalls going she’s going to put an ad in the local buy/ sell group 😂

---
This is all the wax she has left said she’ll order more to fulfill customers orders.
IMG_5378.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha