Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Proof is in the pudding ( so they say) selling FA so trying to wholesale instead 😂

---
No idea why she’s bothering with this it’ll only turn hard in the unheated spare room they’re living out of.
IMG_4969.jpeg

---
Still only two boxes sold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
They don't look like "trade" scales to me
She has trade scales that she never uses.
---
Well said that person! The state of them all at the moment is even more vile than ever, the house is beyond disgusting and how she can sit there looking like she does in that filthy oodie which must stink is beyond me, the poor baby always has milk round her mouth and all over her chin yet all she says is "she's just had a bottle" WIPE HER MOUTH YOU SMELLY OAF!!!! she gives me the rage, lazy to the core, filthy, scruffy and always moaning. Where are the social workers???

I wonder if she still buys from Jane? she doesn't seem to be using any of the body products that's for sure, shampoo is needed urgently.
She barely be’s on the lives anymore…They need serious help in that house.
---
Yes I thought that looks more like tiny bites all over her face , and like Lexi said she needs to wipe her mouth after a bottle poor thing must be so sore sitting all day with milk on her face
I thought it was scabies.
---
Has the baby been assessed yet for any of the conditions Jake & Ellie have? I am only asking as I have never seen Lili laugh, bounce around or behave like a baby of her age. Her eyes disturb me, a little hollow and low-set ears. She seems to be an easy baby on videos, no squirming and moving around much, but setting her in front of the telly all the time at such a young age is so lazy. When Katie can't think of anything to do all day, I wonder if she is depressed not to see that she could be cleaning that mess up!
They did genetic tests but she didn’t say what the outcome was the health visitor is coming out soon to check her development, I think everyone’s noticed her eyes since she was born, she does react sometimes but not as much as you’d expect for a baby her age.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
She’s knackered after the game and packing .Charlie’s definitely not around when she’s going live in the evenings,listen to her demands when he’s there,

she’d be insufferable if she were to get pregnant or have a child 🙄

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
When the YT sub asked about van life she said they’ve still got little Bur-eee , she loves him ! He’s helped so much with her anxiety…imagine having to cart a porta potty around 24/7 when you leave home.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
i cant beleive that she is now being blatent about ripping off the mrs hinch trademark has she learnt nothing? she really does think rules and laws are below her. twat even in her own voice not even using ai voices for it. no getting out of that one
And her contacting that troll hunter saying Mrs Hinch gets loads of trolling whilst she’s the one ripping off her trademark 😂 you couldn’t make it up!
Least we’re not earning off the back of others.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Has the bean finally seen sense and left her too it 😜

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s had some kind of inner awakening 🥴

---

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Just catching up, imagine saying how much your husband loves flying and going to the duty free shop etc but then refusing to fly because you’re scared of shitting yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it’s that bad dose up on bloody Imodium you selfish mare! The man is always at work, probably doing two jobs again as we suspect, let him have a fucking holiday that he wants. God she boils my blood, no wonder Mrs G couldn’t stick her. I’ve no idea on IBS medication but surely if it was impacting her life so much, she would be on stronger medication?! I think she’s full of shit, lichhherally guuyyys 🤪.
She doesn’t have IBS as such it’s the anxiety causes her to shit herself , it’s a MH condition more than physical.