Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She was on earlier trying to scrimp up soaps and sponges for the game ,said she doesn’t think she’ll sell many anyway 🙄 four soap sponges and a few soaps is all she had enough for .
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
Ranty chins stuffing her face. It's just like the old days 🤣 we need more of this
She’d make a great tattler 😂
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I think it’s a little flat they’re renting in a cheaper area of Eastbourne, she probably won’t show it Incase she’s reported to trading standards or something ? I think they were evicted or why else lie that she’s still at the marina?
---
This was Brookies 2023 year roundup.Big difference to Gammons carrier bag 😂 they put the work and effort in though.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Now come on…she was probably sourcing the very best oils and fragrances to put into her lukshurry wax melts. Probably somewhere exotic like Morocco buying rose and tuberose scents…you know our girl, only the best is good enough for her very discerning customers….
Or scoffing on a big McTasty meal whilst mixing cute bunny tail scent with a spoon 🥄 😂

• Haha

Jayda

I feel the same about the eyes and lack of movement, I’ve only heard her mention something about the baby’s heart ? She said on a recent video she is giving the baby food as she is ready , something very off about the whole thing they need a lot of help and support even the most basic of needs don’t seem to be covered .

monga

VIP Member
as a business owner she has an absolute cheeck to ask customers to mod for her to seek out trolls that are not even trolls.

she blocks genuine customers. seen loads of people mentuion on other lives that they used to watch janes live but they get blocked for no reason so they will spend their money elsewhere
She must have more mods than Tattle 😂 for 3 customers and 9 viewers 🥴

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I got excited when I saw a chins update then 🤣 but it's just her usual, getting ready to shut up shop
Jeez she’s not going easily that’s for sure 😂
---
Another discount code!! She can't even give that shit away these days. Also do we think Mel has been blocked??? Her rotty mods always seem to block the innocent viewers, thick as mince the lot of them.
Probably 😂 her mods are the only ones on her lives these days.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Can she be made a thread under any of the other headings? I know she can't have her own on here because she's got less than 10k, but she needs one badly 😂🫠
Don’t think so? It’s serious help they need !
---
I'm convinced they all have head lice with the amount of scratching she does, the hair is a matted mess but she's always pulling and scratching at it 🤢
They don’t seem to wash very much so it’s probably scabies 😬
---
Hopefully she put some clothes on going to the dentist , what on earth was she wearing? It looked like a body stocking 😂 having a tiny baby forward facing in a booster seat is madness , hopefully the SW pays them a visit very soon.they need support before something happens those kids, can’t see them manage as they get older the youngest boy seems to have behavioural issues too.

Last edited:
  • Sad