Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I know brookies get a lot of twolls on their lives but surely she can't be slagging them off, thought they were besties. And doesn't she know what time her check up is? Doesn't know what time she'll be live, more bullshit from big beefy billy bullshiter
She was watching Brookie because she said they gave her a game idea?? Maybe it is them ? I know people were trying to ruin their business by sending fake emails etc.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
They’re hoping to go away in Berty if she can manage to tank up on immodium ( afford the fuel) she can’t travel any distance without a safety net 😬

---

---
The plane back from Ibeefa must’ve been very aromatic 😳
---
She’s had no orders but got two small ones during the live from her mods, made a lovely roast dinner for tonight 🤥 apparently the beans never had boiled potatoes 🫨
---
Doesn’t seem to like being asked about Charlie .

---
Old before her time, I’d say she’s still a nun 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
😂 it’s just like every other day ,in her case.
IMG_3250.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’ll be the skint tag she should be using, nothing on her shelves and she’s out of wax.
---
Seems the beans grandma died twelve weeks ago I reckon he has moved in to look after his grandad , couldn’t risk him having to go into a nursing home and losing the inheritance.
Wow nothing gets past a tattler! As sick as it sounds, she'll be loving that! We know her too well!!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Making in a grotty garden shed in her dad’s back garden, no running water with bugs/rodents running around wouldn’t pass any cosmetic insurance certs 🤢

Reactions: 4

lexiloo

VIP Member
I totally forgot about her… she got so annoying I unfollowed years ago. What’s her name on instagram? I can’t find her.
She's mainly on tiktok now but does have an insta under muchlovejane but goes live when she can be arsed on TT.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Get a look at her insta story 😮
She needs an intervention. She can't cope with anything it would seem at the moment. She just sits there looking fed up and depressed. There's no life to her lately, even less than the norm and it's quite concerning really when they are in charge of all those kids, two with complex needs. As harsh as it sounds I can see her putting those kids into residential care when they get bigger 😐 they just seem to struggle so much