Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever seen anything so pathetic? Make up, false eyelashes, false nails….all to sit at home, on her own, eating on camera, talking to a few virtual friends. It’s actually quite sad..

Reactions: 10
The food delivery guy had to take a breather between bags of shopping 😂
IMG_2105.jpeg
IMG_2104.jpeg
IMG_2101.jpeg
IMG_2100.jpeg
IMG_2103.jpeg

---
All that for two people and they had to buy more meat 🍖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Scoffing that Chinese like she'd not eaten for a week saying she had to eat with her mouth closed and if she wasn't live she'd really go for it :ROFLMAO: the way she sucked the batter of that soggy chicken ball was rank and quite telling that the bean clearly never gets a wobble-gob-job.
I miss betty so much too, if you read this merry christmas you tattle legend 🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you ever seen anything so pathetic? Make up, false eyelashes, false nails….all to sit at home, on her own, eating on camera, talking to a few virtual friends. It’s actually quite sad..
I can’t feel sorry for her after the way they treated Charlie’s mum, total disrespect to party on the very day she passed away then lie and make out it was the day after she died, we only thought dumping her belongings on the street was bad 🙄

Reactions: 8
It never got off the ground 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

---
The prize winner will never get to savour a single celebration, she was hoping they’d tell her to keep them.

---
Didn’t get the remaining bags sold she’s taken the contents out to try and sell in the sale,Charlie will be getting Grinch bathbombs in his stocking 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
22 people watching....... omg 😳🫣
Dropped to 16 , don’t know how she’ll have the face to carry on in the NY 🙄
---
Didn’t sell a single thing, pretended she came on because she had to call to the office ( boxroom of her new flat) for a parcel , kept saying “if anyone wants to order I’m all up to date “ not a single order, even Zawwl all bought out.
---
She said a vewy rude word 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow I’ve never known anyone to go to these lengths to avoid getting a real job 😭 😂
She would be better off financially to Jack all this pretend business in and just go sit on the sofa all day scoffing
She could actually make money doing that that if she sat on the sofa scoffing all day with her bits out for Onlyfans😆 🤣I'm sure there's a market for a porcine hog with a wobbly gob. I heard it's quite lucrative

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m not taking the piss by saying this but is she mentally delayed ?
IMG_6563.jpeg

---
She don’t look right in the head 🙈
---
She could actually make money doing that that if she sat on the sofa scoffing all day with her bits out for Onlyfans😆 🤣I'm sure there's a market for a porcine hog with a wobbly gob. I heard it's quite lucrative
Oh don’t 😂 bet her bits on display would look like a Gorilla with a stab wound to the back 🤢

• Haha
Hey my fave Tattlers, After about 6 weeks or so off tattle i'm back.

The BB threads made me so f-ing mad I couldnt come on here for ages. Plus work has been crazy...not like our chins still not sold a single thing on her Etsy i noticed yesterday.

Have about 16 pges to catch up on this thread. got a few questions though:

1. has she actually confessed to not living in her marina flat yet?
2. how many meat hampers meant for family of 6 have the two of them got this year?
or
3. has charlie grown some and left the nasty witch?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey my fave Tattlers, After about 6 weeks or so off tattle i'm back.

The BB threads made me so f-ing mad I couldnt come on here for ages. Plus work has been crazy...not like our chins still not sold a single thing on her Etsy i noticed yesterday.

Have about 16 pges to catch up on this thread. got a few questions though:

1. has she actually confessed to not living in her marina flat yet?
2. how many meat hampers meant for family of 6 have the two of them got this year?
or
3. has charlie grown some and left the nasty witch?
Yayyyy you're back 🥳 she's gone an even more boring fat knacker! She can't shift anything, even trying to sell it at a discount. Had 22 people on her live the other night 😳

No admissions from them where they live.

She's not even buying presents this year because she's so skint. She's just doing them all a "hamper"

Even her regulars have deserted her. I think the game has to be up!

• Haha
Oh yeah they’re defo skint, oh deeeaaaarr 😂. How bleeping tight buying his Grandparents a box of biscuits, I bet Charlie would happily get them a proper present but chins won’t allow it! As you say, the old ones love a hamper. I bet she’s raging over no name nephew finding the present 😂
Thanks for the recordings as always @monga she looks like she’s attention seeking in the last one, waiting for Zawwl and co to pipe up and start ordering 😉
they are seriously buying his grandparents, who they have said in public are expecting to gift them a house as inheritance a box of biscuits? I'm thinking that the house is no longer expected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.