Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s beautiful wife, Jane. God, he must pinch himself every day having snared such a beauty! You’re a lucky man Charlie Bean….said no-one ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it all over 🤔
IMG_2015.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she finally had to give in and get a job 😱
It looks like somethings happening in the backround with the crying emoji . I couldn’t see her giving in to finding a proper job just yet, she’d pimp Charlie out quicker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like somethings happening in the backround with the crying emoji . I couldn’t see her giving in to finding a proper job just yet, she’d pimp Charlie out quicker 😂
I thought the same, as in it's not her choice. She can't even shift them at a discount can she! The game is deffo up. I wonder what crap she'll come up with next

Reactions: 9
I thought the same, as in it's not her choice. She can't even shift them at a discount can she! The game is deffo up. I wonder what crap she'll come up with next
It’ll be something that’s already saturated on TikTok ! They seem to be skint though so whatever it is it’ll be cheap 😂

• Haha
It’ll be something that’s already saturated on TikTok ! They seem to be skint though so whatever it is it’ll be cheap 😂
Whatever she does it will be a big fat fail 🫠 they can't possibly go on like this it's ridiculous

It must be a little shed she’s in, went for a pee but didn’t pause the live,if it was Berty we’d hear the sliding door but it’s a creaky shed door by the sound of it and near a main road.

---

---
Doesn’t look like she’s planning on shutting up shop she’s saving the bags till next Christmas 😂…The £1 dip game is cancelled she doesn’t think she’ll sell many and needs to get her tax returns done.

• Haha
It must be a little shed she’s in, went for a pee but didn’t pause the live,if it was Berty we’d hear the sliding door but it’s a creaky shed door by the sound of it and near a main road.
View attachment 2628553
---

---
Doesn’t look like she’s planning on shutting up shop she’s saving the bags till next Christmas 😂…The £1 dip game is cancelled she doesn’t think she’ll sell many and needs to get her tax returns done.
View attachment 2628568
Thanks for the recordings I never catch the sloth! Hmmm she must be in her dad's shed then or something. And uses someone's bedroom to do the games she was gone a while to the "toylit" so she probably had to waddle in to the house and back. I'm sure I heard a latch being lifted

Wow I’ve never known anyone to go to these lengths to avoid getting a real job 😭 😂
She would be better off financially to Jack all this pretend business in and just go sit on the sofa all day scoffing

• Haha

---
Aren‘t the back doors on Berty normal opening doors.. and the side door is sliding, I think she went out the back door and the van is definitely parked on a main road… still convinced she is using Berty for this purpose.

Aren‘t the back doors on Berty normal opening doors.. and the side door is sliding, I think she went out the back door and the van is definitely parked on a main road… still convinced she is using Berty for this purpose.
You’d still hear the sound of a van door opening and the earthquake of the van shaking when she stepped in 😂 it definitely seems like a shed she’s in ,the door was creaking in the wind….She did mention a post office she’s using near a school, said it’s a nightmare! Sounded like southall or something?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure you can hear lots of traffic , sounds a lot different to the tranquil days on the marina

• Haha
I’m sure you can hear lots of traffic , sounds a lot different to the tranquil days on the marina
She was complaining about boy racers so must be a rougher part of town..,It wasn’t southall she said it sounds like West Ham !
---
Is there a West Ham near Eastbourne? Post office is near a school, that must be where they’ve moved to she wouldn’t drive very far.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Says she doesn’t believe in wishlists whilst rhyming off a wishlist, I bet her mods will send her the stuff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@monga there's a village is east Sussex called westham so might be that. Can't believe she's mentioning all those things for her wish list but she doesn't want them.......sure Jan! She'd love a bloody wish list and she sounds very bitter about someone who does have one, she's easier to read than a toddlers book.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.