Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was complaining about boy racers so must be a rougher part of town..,It wasn’t southall she said it sounds like West Ham !
---
Is there a West Ham near Eastbourne? Post office is near a school, that must be where they’ve moved to she wouldn’t drive very far.
There is a Westham ( East Sussex ) as Lexi said above

Reactions: 4
@monga there's a village is east Sussex called westham so might be that. Can't believe she's mentioning all those things for her wish list but she doesn't want them.......sure Jan! She'd love a bloody wish list and she sounds very bitter about someone who does have one, she's easier to read than a toddlers book.
That’s where they must’ve moved to? A cheap flat near a motorway, far cry from the luxury of the marina 😉
---
You never know we might get a massive rant or more controversial topics being discussed now that TikTok have extended their creativity program to include UK , she’ll earn for every 1000 views, was wondering why the share feature was coming up as an image ( instead of vid) on here, must be something to do with that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s where they must’ve moved to? A cheap flat near a motorway, far cry from the luxury of the marina 😉
Have you seen the price of rentals in Westham? Hardly any under £1,000 a month! Must be living with family, on one wage it would be hard to afford anything in that area.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the price of rentals in Westham? Hardly any under £1,000 a month! Must be living with family, on one wage it would be hard to afford anything in that area.
It may be the surrounding areas they’re living? Wherever it is it’s near a main road the traffic noise is very loud.
---
IMG_2074.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
‘il’ be MORE than amazed if this hobby business lasts for any length of time, it’s on its knees and they’re on their uppers. Charlie must surely be sick of carrying all the financial burden! Oh! and Jane, you really must stop lying about still being in the flat on the Marina/having a studio AND an office, we’re not stupid, you cannot possibly afford to rent that, you’re embarrassing yourself! It’s very clear you’re both skint and thats your fault. You’re workshy and chronically lazy…if daft boy would only pick his self esteem up from the floor, he’d see that. Unfortunately, you’ve manipulated, contolled and humiliated him, all for your own ends and made him a laughing stock on the internet, just to make your half dozen, half wit followers laugh. You’re despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘il’ be MORE than amazed if this hobby business lasts for any length of time, it’s on its knees and they’re on their uppers. Charlie must surely be sick of carrying all the financial burden! Oh! and Jane, you really must stop lying about still being in the flat on the Marina/having a studio AND an office, we’re not stupid, you cannot possibly afford to rent that, you’re embarrassing yourself! It’s very clear you’re both skint and thats your fault. You’re workshy and chronically lazy…if daft boy would only pick his self esteem up from the floor, he’d see that. Unfortunately, you’ve manipulated, contolled and humiliated him, all for your own ends and made him a laughing stock on the internet, just to make your half dozen, half wit followers laugh. You’re despicable.
Everything you’ve said there is 100% true. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the “mod” chats I can just imagine the lies she’s spilling

Reactions: 8
I think the mods know they’ve been evicted but she’ll say it was down to tattlers trying to ruin her ,not her leeching off daftboy and refusing to bring in a wage, he was the one worked two jobs to give her her dream wedding and no doubt handed over his mums insurance money to keep her hobby going because he’s too dim to know any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she thinks any of this sounds plausible! And I can’t believe any of these idiots that follow her believe it either! How could it possibly be true!!? They haven’t tuppence! It only reinforces what a liar she is! All these half wits who follow her, buy her horrible products that are made in filthy, unhygienic conditions ( she’s gone from hairnets/gasmask to a filthy Cath Kidston apron and gloves and dirty equipment because her ‘studio’ has no running water) people who believe she is a friend
(Kelly who she couldn’t stand, Lisa, who was growing with Jesus, Shaun etc, they confided in her) God help them, some even asked her advice!! And she bare-faced lies to them! She has no shame, she’d sell her granny if she could get a £1 for her…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she thinks any of this sounds plausible! And I can’t believe any of these idiots that follow her believe it either! How could it possibly be true!!? They haven’t tuppence! It only reinforces what a liar she is! All these half wits who follow her, buy her horrible products that are made in filthy, unhygienic conditions ( she’s gone from hairnets/gasmask to a filthy Cath Kidston apron and gloves and dirty equipment because her ‘studio’ has no running water) people who believe she is a friend
(Kelly who she couldn’t stand, Lisa, who was growing with Jesus, Shaun etc, they confided in her) God help them, some even asked her advice!! And she bare-faced lies to them! She has no shame, she’d sell her granny if she could get a £1 for her…
I was wondering where her gran lived, maybe they’ve moved into her flat/ bungalow if she’s gone into care??

Seems to be a running theme with these social media types , lazy self entitled and love to lie at every opportunity

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she has to keep up the pretence that they’re still living at the marina and smashing it 🙄 we know they haven’t a pot to piss in so it’s no skin of our nose ,it’s only her customers she’s fooling …That Kayleigh sent her a Christmas card to the office address she uses for her business, she said “ that’s lovely the office will let me know when it arrives “ surely that’s just like a PO Box where your Mail is delivered to and you have a key to open your personal mailbox? She’s making out like she’s got an office full of people in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's totally obvious they're skint by the way she's scrimping on gifts even more so than usual this year and she said her and Charwee weren't really buying for each other, in the past they've bought each other lots, granted she was the usual tight arse and got him some cheap things like socks and shower gel but a few decent things too and he always got her lots of nice things (from a list she'd given him) and they had a full buffet table open from dec 1st with loads of snacks and mince pies, pringles etc.
They also used to go on a festive break on the run up and sniff out local mince pies to inhale. But this year she's sat in a cupboard looking scruffy and dirty moaning on like scrooge about the cost of xmas and how they're not bovvered.
Imagine being their age and living like nomads because they lost the home they had and are scraping by on peanuts spare because princess pig-trotter can't be arsed to work and thinks everyone is as thick as her and believes they still live at the marina and her biznizz is a success.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread: More lies than pies, oh ! Tattle ,she despise .
---
Get the thread suggestions in this could be the last thread ever 🙁 I can’t see how she’ll carry on with three customers .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember poor Mrs G used to get a box of Black Magic and a cheap throw from B&M, bleeping mingebag she is!
Howling at more lies than pies this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember poor Mrs G used to get a box of Black Magic and a cheap throw from B&M, bleeping mingebag she is!
Howling at more lies than pies this year 😂
She’s cut back to a shortbread selection for Charlie’s family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet the fat twit eats it all before they get a chance to gift it

• Haha
I was searching through last years thread to
find the food haul and came across these classics from Betty ,hope you’re doing well girl we miss you 🥰…It was MLJ Christmas party..For one 🤣
---

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.