Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey my fave Tattlers, After about 6 weeks or so off tattle i'm back.

The BB threads made me so f-ing mad I couldnt come on here for ages. Plus work has been crazy...not like our chins still not sold a single thing on her Etsy i noticed yesterday.

Have about 16 pges to catch up on this thread. got a few questions though:

1. has she actually confessed to not living in her marina flat yet?
2. how many meat hampers meant for family of 6 have the two of them got this year?
or
3. has charlie grown some and left the nasty witch?
yay welcome back, missed youuuuuuuuu. She's as twatty as always just even duller and slower if that's at all possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

The BB threads made me so f-ing mad I couldnt come on here for ages. Plus work has been crazy...not like our chins still not sold a single thing on her Etsy i noticed yesterday.

2. how many meat hampers meant for family of 6 have the two of them got this year?
or
Welcome back, I thought you were another thread deserter due to her being too boring, thought you’d joined the ranks of Motherofpigs, unfinished sentence, Marj etc 😂

• Heart
Welcome back, I thought you were another thread deserter due to her being too boring, thought you’d joined the ranks of Motherofpigs, unfinished sentence, Marj etc 😂
No it was the BB drama that pissed me off with how damn nasty they are...they are brutal over there!!!

now to see what old Fopps has been upto. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The BB one? you get accused of all kinds of shite just because you dont like people in the BB house. it pissed me off. and it moved so fast it was hard to comment sometimes
Really! Sounds like that migrant thread, I get accused of all sorts 😂 good job I’m thick skinned and don’t give a f@ck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really! Sounds like that migrant thread, I get accused of all sorts 😂 good job I’m thick skinned and don’t give a f@ck 🤣
it was good time to take a break really as ive been working flat out with my businesses ready for a break at xmas along with covering sick leave with teaching as i also work in a college on a part time basis teaching and there are so many staff off sick in the department I work with, as I can usually help quicker than external supply and easier than agency they just get me to cover sometimes as im already on the staff profiles too.

it was good time to take a break really as ive been working flat out with my businesses ready for a break at xmas along with covering sick leave with teaching as i also work in a college on a part time basis teaching and there are so many staff off sick in the department I work with, as I can usually help quicker than external supply and easier than agency they just get me to cover sometimes as im already on the staff profiles too.
Glad you’re back, maybe the last of Gammons she can’t seem to give her stuff away.

• Heart
So has she actually said they will be getting the old folks home when they pop their clogs

Reactions: 3
So has she actually said they will be getting the old folks home when they pop their clogs
i think it was back in the youtube days and then tried to backtrack on it. or it could have been during covid lockdowns. i remember thinking, "if they have to go into care homes you wont get anything love." and "who says that they like you Chins"

What if they both end up in a home and have to sell up to pay for it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Them two loafers wouldn’t be able to upkeep a bloody house anyway. If something breaks she can’t go raging to the landlord.

Reactions: 6

or
Welcome back… I was over on the BB thread at the time, I was more of a watcher than a poster on it and saw some of what went down on that thread some of them were absolutely feral.

New thread, will it be the last one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.