Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ, I am beginning to wonder if she's doing these videos for tattles benefit, why the hell would you put those bleeping dungarees on for the whole of YouTube to see??! The grey coat needs to go up two sizes, her arms were bursting out of it as well. I'm starting to think she's mentally deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she was more honest in general but especially when doing reviews instead she comes across as the kind of person that could receive a dog tit in the post and because it was free tell you how splendid it was and totally her cup of tea o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion: Slimming World and calorie counts ain't doing it for me. But I'm still a size 12 though, aren't I Charlie?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What if you leave a nice comment on YouTube and then wait for a nice reply. Then go back and change your original comment. Can a YouTuber see that you edited the original...?

Jane Heane whoever she is must be one loyal gammonette and bleeping blind while we,re at it ! She can see how much weight the joint has lost! Words fail me, not very often but that deluded bint has !

I trust Ria was taking the piss, if not I,ve offered her guidance tonight
Nobody can see your comment but you

Jane Heane whoever she is must be one loyal gammonette and bleeping blind while we,re at it ! She can see how much weight the joint has lost! Words fail me, not very often but that deluded bint has !

I trust Ria was taking the piss, if not I,ve offered her guidance tonight
Nobody can see your comment but you

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure I can force myself to watch the new video!! Didn't she get all emosh during her pre Ibiza holiday haul, saying it would be her last plus size try on as she's lost so much weight?!! Erm... I'll just leave that there shall I Jane!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This sellout pig needs to cool it down. She is tricking herself into thinking all of this is okay. She must spend half her day deleting honest comments for things she cannot workout herself, Just like the sizing in the latest video. Who the hell is watching her videos seriously for inspiration anyway? nobody has anything nice to say about her, besides those brainwashed hogs in the comments and they all still sound sarcastic. It is funny how she copies Rosie Henshaw, clearly has no personally of herself so feels the need to copy. With a flat like that it is like Charlie is living in a 9 year olds bedroom, all the hearts and fake flowers. She must eat millions while Charlie is at work, has her speed "clean" to get rid of the smell and evidence of eating. She'll be cold with all that night storage heating, she should have saved her money to get a mortgage.. But I suppose with all that fat and cheap polyester furnishings she will be fine. I really hope she reads on here, I dislike her but always fun to watch hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can stick your neck forward all you want to hide chins on selfies, but you can't disguise chubby little sausage fingers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she pretending she’s not a size 20/22? Those size 18 dungarees are so tight she can’t even stand up straight in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if she’s bought 14/16 US size that’s a 18/20 uk size and the clothes were still at least 2 sizes too small on her. She needs to get real with herself.

Yes and even more wrong is the fact he allows it to happen. Is his self esteem so low that he has to follow her lead on everything rather than speaking out. I think it’s disgusting that he puts his mother to one side like a toy he has outgrown
Yes when his mum was really ill she resented him having to go to hospital to see her ,she was saying his mum was phoning him constantly making out she was sick etc ,so he would go to see her and their weekends together were being cut short.Then a few vlogs later she was on crying (more sympathy views)because his mum's dog had to be re-homed yet she wasn't prepared to step in to help until she got back on her feet .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh Christ, I am beginning to wonder if she's doing these videos for tattles benefit, why the hell would you put those bleeping dungarees on for the whole of YouTube to see??! The grey coat needs to go up two sizes, her arms were bursting out of it as well. I'm starting to think she's mentally deranged!
Thats exactly what I thought she’s either doing this for us tattlers or she’s lost the plot she’s getting so bad it’s beyond a joke now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my bleeping god! Crying my fuckjng eyes out laughing watching this on night shift . tit me , neither of the coats did up . Quote of the video "I feel like Michael Jackson " yeah okay Jane . Given you aren't dead , you can't sing for toffee it must be the fact that a lot of people are physically repulsed by you. The dress at the end was hilarious. 😂

Also has anyone else seen Tanya is jumping on the IBS bus 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my bleeping god! Crying my fuckjng eyes out laughing watching this on night shift . tit me , neither of the coats did up . Quote of the video "I feel like Michael Jackson " yeah okay Jane . Given you aren't dead , you can't sing for toffee it must be the fact that a lot of people are physically repulsed by you. The dress at the end was hilarious. 😂

Nah tans just bunged up because she eats hardly any fruit and veg. If shes back on 'plan' it will be skipped breakfast, mug shot for dinner and some random fried egg, mushy peas and tinned potatoes for tea. Think that would make anyone constipated 😂
But if she does ride this ibs bus then she will play on it so much and blame it for not losing weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This comment wins 😆😆😆

Reactions: 6
I would wear this open....yeah no choice there love!

But omg....
bleeping arse lickers. She looks an absolute bleep

So if she’s bought 14/16 US size that’s a 18/20 uk size and the clothes were still at least 2 sizes too small on her. She needs to get real with herself.

Yes and even more wrong is the fact he allows it to happen. Is his self esteem so low that he has to follow her lead on everything rather than speaking out. I think it’s disgusting that he puts his mother to one side like a toy he has outgrown
My youngest son did the same to me married an absolute bleep so I donot get to see him or my grandkids but I blame him, you only get one mum, he was a much loved kid but chose to turn his back on me coz his witch troll wife doesn’t like me. Well all I can say is duck em, they don’t hurt me anymore got used to it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Boring beans mom had a funny turn I think she went to hospital, I get the impression she doesn't enjoy good health, but it seems they hardly visit her.

Thank you tattlers ,gonna have to watch the latest cringe fest,now you are all talking about it,hold on need to pour some more wine first!!!!!
Poor woman, that's not good. It must have been the despair of her son getting lumbered with that! Oh I bet Jane was full of sympathy...

Those dungarees... She looks like she's auditioning for 60 Minute Makeover 👀 She's a dead ringer for Doreen out of Cell Block H 🤣🤣🤣
She can team up with SwFeebs who's a very good Bea Smith 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.