Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not watched the new tit show yet but the thumbnail is killing me 😂 she don’t look like that 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
What does she mean she thinks she would wear it open ! No choice hun it’s far to tight to do up for fucks sake pmsl 😆🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Taken from the website she got the clothes from . They don’t go as small as uk 14 they literally start at a 18 it’s the smallest they go too. So keep pretending your a 12 when even 18 and 20s don’t go near you. Stop lying to people you can’t even do a haul without lying 14/16 when they start at an 18.
90B4A9F2-A3B2-40A0-86BE-6A2BD1422DB0.png

Them fat fingers will no doubt have already deleted this but I,m back gammon joint, here to point out the error of your ways !!
She told this last time she lied about the size conversion but it doesn’t fit in with lies that she has lost weight so just continues to lie to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched it yet but from the screenshots she is looking as big as before. This girl balloons so fast it's scary.

She looks massive does she not realise? She prances around like she's lost 10 stone and is slimmer instead I think she gained confidence instead so is happier being fat. We haven't had a no make up manky nighty vlog in a while though have we :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those dungarees :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not sure what planet she is on saying its a UK 14/16 haul when we can go on the website and check. They don't even do a UK size 14/16. She is actually delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What happened at the wedding ?! 😲
Boring beans mom had a funny turn I think she went to hospital, I get the impression she doesn't enjoy good health, but it seems they hardly visit her.

Thank you tattlers ,gonna have to watch the latest cringe fest,now you are all talking about it,hold on need to pour some more wine first!!!!!

Oh my god my eyes I actually watched that opened mouthed what the hell, that grey coat was hideous and obviously far to small for her and those dungarees 😂😂😂 she said she was feeling trendy in them they where awful I wouldn’t have gave myself the embarrassment of showing them never mind trying them on with her spare tyre hanging over them 😮 has she no shame ffs when she put that furry coat on I just kept seeing the image of a panda 🐼 🤣🤣🤣 that black n pink dress was shocking too. Take this image in they dungarees and that grey coat what a site to behold (not) 😂

• Haha
Aww Jane why delete the comments of people actually giving you advice. You do need clothes in a size 20/22 it’s not an insult it’s a fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those dungarees are easily two sizes too small. She can’t even pull them up to cover her chest and spare tyre. I can’t bear to watch her any more so I haven’t seen the other clothes.

She’s definitely gone up to a size 22, just a few weeks ago I thought she looked like an 18. Scary fast weight gain. Her GP will be ‘telling her off’ again soon at this rate.

What size will she get to before she’s driven back to Slimming World? We always said it didn’t work for her, but it seems it actually did, to some extent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The coat with the buttons 😂. Micheal Jackson style she said .🤔 I love the way it flares she said.!I love how it flares at the waist she said. ! FFS !!! It flared at the waist because it was two sizes too F...ing small and it had no other direction to hang.
Now the dungarees that’s a sight my eyes cannot unsee. My brain is frazzled trying to work this woman out. Delusional . That’s what she is.
And the ring light , does not hide the chin .
notice she opened the clothes off camera ,that she did hair and makeup ready for the try on. . Jane Jane Jane. What can I say I’m speechless. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly as it should be.As she's already said Charlie's mum doesn't know she does Youtube don't think she(Charlies mum) would be too happy if she knew the gammon joint broadcast her private financial and health matters online so she could get a few more sympathy views.
I don't think she gets on with Charlie's mum as she never visits her and Charlie's mum can probably see her for what she is... A scheming witch with her claws into her son!

• Heart
Those dungarees are easily two sizes too small. She can’t even pull them up to cover her chest and spare tyre. I can’t bear to watch her any more so I haven’t seen the other clothes.

She’s definitely gone up to a size 22, a few weeks ago I thought she was an 18. Scary fast weight gain. Her GP will be ‘telling her off’ again soon at this rate.

What size will she get to before she goes back to Slimming World? We always said it didn’t work for her, but it seems it actually did, to some extent.
3 inch either side on those dungarees who is she kidding. And the gammonettes need to be deprogrammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commented she really suited the dungarees im guessing that’s her own troll account 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She doesn't get on with his mum at all you can tell and I get the impression his mum rather he not be with a boring bossy cow like Jane and he is an only Child and if my math is correct she had him when she was in her 40s+ as there was a Birthday vlog for her 70th? She often refers to some people in the family causing "problems" and I assume it must be his side of the family mostly. I bet she is a stubborn old boot and will avoid them and make no effort to be civil. I get the impression Charlie has been alienated from them and with him moving to her area etc even when she talks about his grandparents she comes across put out and annoyed. I encourage my husband to spend time with his family especially his grandparents that he is lucky enough to still have and I make the effort to visit them as much as I can with him. She seems to want Charlie all to herself.

Reactions: 11
Taken from the website she got the clothes from . They don’t go as small as uk 14 they literally start at a 18 it’s the smallest they go too. So keep pretending your a 12 when even 18 and 20s don’t go near you. Stop lying to people you can’t even do a haul without lying 14/16 when they start at an 18. View attachment 52912

She told this last time she lied about the size conversion but it doesn’t fit in with lies that she has lost weight so just continues to lie to people.
So if she’s bought 14/16 US size that’s a 18/20 uk size and the clothes were still at least 2 sizes too small on her. She needs to get real with herself.

She doesn't get on with his mum at all you can tell and I get the impression his mum rather he not be with a boring bossy cow like Jane and he is an only Child and if my math is correct she had him when she was in her 40s+ as there was a Birthday vlog for her 70th? She often refers to some people in the family causing "problems" and I assume it must be his side of the family mostly. I bet she is a stubborn old boot and will avoid them and make no effort to be civil. I get the impression Charlie has been alienated from them and with him moving to her area etc even when she talks about his grandparents she comes across put out and annoyed. I encourage my husband to spend time with his family especially his grandparents that he is lucky enough to still have and I make the effort to visit them as much as I can with him. She seems to want Charlie all to herself.
Yes and even more wrong is the fact he allows it to happen. Is his self esteem so low that he has to follow her lead on everything rather than speaking out. I think it’s disgusting that he puts his mother to one side like a toy he has outgrown

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Hello guys and welcome to another video I hope you are all OK!" :ROFLMAO: the exact same Intros make me cringe.

I always think she is about to say Co-codamol when she mentions this company.

My husband is sat shouting at the TV "DO IT UP THEN!" that coat is so small :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.