Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came out with so much crap earlier , too busy to eat apparently 🙄 her neck alone must weight 4 stone 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Busy doing what? The bean must be off all week if they’re clearing the flat unless she’s had an eviction notice and they’re moving in with her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she is changing the office and can’t wait for us all to see , she’s totally lost touch with reality I reckon

Sooooo she’ll be moving the shelves to the other wall then or something. Riveting 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s left a trail of evidence on her illegally run business online and she’s got the cheek to tell us to be careful .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually laughed at that, she seemed almost likable for 24 seconds. Can't have been her idea, she must have stolen it from someone.
I’m sure she copied Angie Walton, she’s copied her on a few things. Jane hasn’t got any original ideas of her own, everything she does with her bizznizz is copied from someone. I still can’t believe she had poor Lisa from the Luxury Fragrance Company round to the flat showing all her products then she had the cheek to completely copy her, she’s unbelievable! Lisa used to send her all kinds of stuff, just shows what type of person she is once again!

• Heart
I’m sure she copied Angie Walton, she’s copied her on a few things. Jane hasn’t got any original ideas of her own, everything she does with her bizznizz is copied from someone. I still can’t believe she had poor Lisa from the Luxury Fragrance Company round to the flat showing all her products then she had the cheek to completely copy her, she’s unbelievable! Lisa used to send her all kinds of stuff, just shows what type of person she is once again!
That makes sense, I knew it would be too good to be true that Chins had finally had a good idea. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow so much to catch up on from last thread! Just been busy lately.

Is the landlord inspecting the flat so she is putting her bizznisssss is storage? Like I said on a much older thread....when I rented our tenancy agreement said we can't run a business from the property so I bet she is shitting it if the landlord wants to come and have a quick pipe 😅😅

She is the type to be pissed off if she got told she couldn’t run a biznisssssss in her flat, even if it said she couldn’t in the tenancy 🥴 that’s the kind of entitled twit ‘nice, kind’ Chins is 😂 i kind of hope that happens and she has to get a very small unit. She will be absolutely raging, no more popping off to watch netfwix in the afternoon, she will need to actually graft to pay for it 😂

Can you imagine the bitter rants if she is in trouble? 😆 she'll be fuming and doing that silly fake giggle trying to hide how angry she really is as she moans about rights and slating home owners again.......can't wait!

You’d think with the size of her head, she’d have at least one original idea in it….

• Haha
yep I remember her copying Angie with it ages ago, seems she's rolling the old stuff back out......lazy twit
Herself and Helen had the cheek to leave comments under the vid of Angie’s that she copied.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.