Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must’ve been an impromptu inspection ? only last week she was talking about her Easter range, no mention of disappearing for a fortnight .

Reactions: 8
It must’ve been an impromptu inspection ? only last week she was talking about her Easter range, no mention of disappearing for a fortnight .
maybe she has been reported (again) and they are coming to inspect. And that’s why she got so smug about narsty twolls the other night 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
maybe she has been reported (again) and they are coming to inspect. And that’s why she got so smug about narsty twolls the other night 😉
The old neighbour could’ve made a noise complaint and the landlord has asked for evidence? Maybe that’s why her footsteps were heard outside chins door she could’ve been checking her surveillance equipment 😂

• Haha
She was definitely reported for running a business in a residential flat that I can tell you a detailed letter was sent off with evidence earlier in January… I hope it’s the reason for the inspection though I was hoping she would get no warning as to when the inspection would take place… it kind of defeats the object if you have time to tidy away and put the evidence into storage.

• Heart
She was definitely reported for running a business in a residential flat that I can tell you a detailed letter was sent off with evidence earlier in January… I hope it’s the reason for the inspection though I was hoping she would get no warning as to when the inspection would take place… it kind of defeats the object if you have time to tidy away and put the evidence into storage.
You can just report her again if she goes back on live afterwards?

Imagine trying to clear that flat would be a nightmare!,

Reactions: 5
She’s on all snap bars are in the sale
5E346C17-32F3-4EDF-A8E8-ED3954B8B0FD.jpeg

---
A50CCF6C-417E-453F-BAE6-8DC4D581AF6C.jpeg

---
Said she’s not eating much at the moment due to how busy she is 😅😅😅😅😅
---
Said she still does intermittent fasting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
was she just giving someone advice on weight and intermittent fasting there haha? Just jumped on and only caught the tail end of the convo 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
D75B8DF2-D981-4D32-A72A-BD1E9EEFCBB0.jpeg

---
was she just giving someone advice on weight and intermittent fasting there haha? Just jumped on and only caught the tail end of the convo 😂
Yeah 😬😬 when people are saying they have lost weight she’s saying she lost more 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She honestly looks so ill and bigger , really don’t know why she’s making out she’s some sort of diet coach

• Haha
She spent 5 mins trying to work out if she should do yellow as wax scent has sand in name 😳 I mean wtf seriously 😒
---
7E952489-3A61-4A9F-878F-16460CE0ACFE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
She seemed a bit off today. I wonder if something has gone on 🤔 or maybe their mowtgage in pwincipal has FINALLY come through and they are moving and she is stwessed. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2077839
---

Yeah 😬😬 when people are saying they have lost weight she’s saying she lost more 🤣
It must be the fumes from the wax have left her delirious 😅 She looks like a sumo on steroids.
---
Hopefully her rent has gone up 😬🤣
Did she say when she’s coming on again? I bet she has been reported or they’ve over estimated the number of naughts on their bank balance 😂

• Haha
It must be the fumes from the wax have left her delirious 😅 She looks like a sumo on steroids.
---

Did she say when she’s coming on again? I bet she has been reported or they’ve over estimated the number of naughts on their bank balance 😂
Said she will dip in and out as it’s mental at the moment so busy that she can’t even do custom orders 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.