Jane Gammons #59 Much love Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New tread suggestion

Much Love Jane’s a farce, sales are sparse and the Bean can’t be arsed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if that actually happened! She’s such a liar. It normally gets sent out weeks later, gets lost, she blames RM and you get a snap bar that’s been sitting on those shelves since Adam was a boy by way of compensation…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if that actually happened! She’s such a liar. It normally gets sent out weeks later, gets lost, she blames RM and you get a snap bar that’s been sitting on those shelves since Adam was a boy by way of compensation…
spot on…. Hello are u Jane?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally, I’m not sure if that’s the right thing to do. They clearly have learning disabilities. They really need so much support, the adults as well as the children, that house is a hovel, neither of them have a clue and now there’s another poor child being added to the mix…it’s just all so very, very sad.

Reactions: 8
I could but I don't think it would be morally correct because they have learning difficulties and are vulnerable
They’ve only got a few hundred subs nowhere near the 10k needed anyway.
---
Yes! You’ve found me out!
Jane 😳 the hypnotherapist that convinced chins she’s a successful businesswoman and smashing it at life 😂…Her tattle spy’s will be reporting back to headquarters shortly, expect a DM with the words Umm ! Hmm! Ahhh! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread guys, last one there gets a dick pic from Charlie....magnifying glasses at the ready!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.