Jane Gammons #60 Janey Dim the defective detective

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sixty threads!!! that's at least 60,000 comments! But she's such a nice person guyzzzzz

This winning title from @doctordoctor was an early suggestion but i've read that contrary to popular belief thread suggestions can now be taken from anywhere in the thread rather than just from page 40 onwards so we'll go with that, I just order the thread to most liked posts to find the winning one anyway, well done doc on this raher fitting title, seen as she found some tattlers and sent threats to them this feels very apt.

She's deleted her instagram and made a private one just for sucks ups and cooking with Sharon :ROFLMAO: we're pretty sure she's been in trouble for running a business from the grotty flat and trading standards have been informed of her dodgy practises.

What will thread 61 bring? stay tuned to find out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sixty threads!!! that's at least 60,000 comments! But she's such a nice person guyzzzzz

This winning title from @doctordoctor was an early suggestion but i've read that contrary to popular belief thread suggestions can now be taken from anywhere in the thread rather than just from page 40 onwards so we'll go with that, I just order the thread to most liked posts to find the winning one anyway, well done doc on this raher fitting title, seen as she found some tattlers and sent threats to them this feels very apt.

She's deleted her instagram and made a private one just for sucks ups and cooking with Sharon :ROFLMAO: we're pretty sure she's been in trouble for running a business from the grotty flat and trading standards have been informed of her dodgy practises.

What will thread 61 bring? stay tuned to find out
Her instagram got reported for bullying and threats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
she’s cleared her MLJ page aswel I bet she’ll start making on Etsy
IMG_4144.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t sub to any of her SM so how could she block? Plus I can see the account, usually the name doesn’t show?
---
This is odd as I can still see her muchlovejane page with all the posts, does she have two?
She must have?

Reactions: 4
She must have two it’s a different logo but the link takes you to her website.
---
Well I don’t know if that’s the real reason but I certainly logged the complaint and sent the screenshot of her threatening message
Insta usually lets you know if your complaint is upheld.

Reactions: 7
She must have two it’s a different logo but the link takes you to her website.
---

Insta usually lets you know if your complaint is upheld.
Bit weird …. She’s also added As Seen On TikTok and gone up by 1K followers 🤣🤣

I’m still giggling at “As seen on TikTok” like she’s JMLdirect that sells all the crap that nobody wants.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As SeEn On TiKtOk 🥴 who sees her on tiktok? She gets like 50 viewers a time. Calm down Chins, you aint TiKtOk FaMoUs 😂 she clearly thinks she is by putting that and making a pwivitt pewsonaw insta account lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.