Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw your 2 Christmas trees 🌲 🌲 on the Christmas thread the other day and they are just fabulous 😍 fair play to you for making such an amazing effort at Christmas time! Everyone on this thread needs to seriously go check them out! I was like WOW 😍
Thanks 😊 I love Xmas πŸŽ…πŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks ladies 😊 prob just look more impressive because we are used to looking at chins one on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9378E9C1-B9FF-4A2C-A82F-5F21664D451B.jpeg

This pic kills me πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
297F9509-6BEB-4750-A564-3D5BBE900D67.jpeg

She’s doing a giveaway for the mods they are the gatekeepers they keep the baddies out lol wtf she’s lost it

They work so hard ? She only gets about 30 viewer’s

Adele has won the kids selection box

CB98085C-1FF7-4D71-AC72-CE3F9D56DE37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adeles won a selection box πŸ˜‚ the postage will cost more than the selection box

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is chins on ? Because I bloody want some πŸ˜‚

7B61890B-559C-4D94-8F37-AD3BC05D72F9.jpeg

She’s asking if this is a snowman

She’s got all cellulite dimples on her arm

• Haha
The way she sellotaped that box! Wasn't even closed up properly. Everyone acting like Becca had won the lottery 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The other prizes were half decent poor Adele got a Β£1 selection box and her mods the most πŸ˜‚

• Haha
All the pwofit she’s made in the last year all gone on this little giveaway 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.