Jane Gammons #52 Tiny knob, wonky gob, should I go back to my Tesco job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could imagine this as the night they met 😂

6A555425-F4A9-4D1B-B34A-39FF13758F96.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The jealousy just rips right out her at anyone having a nice house 😂 Chins yer tree looks tacky and shite hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe she's proudly showing off that twig 😂 there's a reason it was only £15.....husbands got a micro knob and you're tree is tit, merry Christmas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is off piste but don't know how to make aware any other way..... Who follows Victoria Foulger on here? She is a right vile cow in real life to anyone who criticises her boring BS..... Lately on her thread, ppl at wbigfinf her up or they shills from her family????? Jesus 🤮

Reactions: 5

Why does she keep doing her voice like this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s lost the plot she’s got the gonk doing YMCA 😂
493658B3-D477-475C-8D72-34F28298824B.jpeg
83278D5E-2BE1-4201-BE67-B893FFF17399.jpeg
F40478C2-5410-4D82-8C17-0D331DE5E24E.jpeg

Someone said can she do the can, can she said her legs don’t move 😂

• Haha
I actually class her as immoral, she has absolutely no scruples whatsoever about encouraging people to spend money they don’t have and then lie about it even to the point of offering payment options in this current climate she is the lowest of the low making money off vulnerable people she’s a vulture..
QUOTE="Sweatybetty, post: 12898641, member: 25765"]
And to top it off the pwoducts are awful, badly made and nasty ingredients, I went home bargains earlier and they basically do the same stuff for cheaper and at least you know it would be safe to use .
[/QUOTE]
The jealousy just rips right out her at anyone having a nice house 😂 Chins yer tree looks tacky and shite hun!
View attachment 1775439
Big mansions that they’ve worked hard for. You can really hear the jealousy in her voice, she’s bitter and twisted

The least fair way to pick a winner feel free to report her to ASA as it goes against the guidelines. Does she ever follow any rules and regulations?

She needs to get out more
She needs to get a life!

• Haha
Big Lisa is live with a teeth filter on blaring out the tunes ,if chins is evicted she's my go to 😂

5E0B8F91-28BC-4E79-B8B0-ADAEBD4499C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1775439
That tree is an embarrassment to Christmas ! If she stood in front of it you wouldn’t know it was there !

Your story has more twists than gammons spaghetti soap 😆
My husband calls me a nipple twister but don’t think it has the same meaning as what you were implying somehow 👍

• Haha
  • Sad

That tree is an embarrassment to Christmas ! If she stood in front of it you wouldn’t know it was there !

My husband calls me a nipple twister but don’t think it has the same meaning as what you were implying somehow 👍
Doubt it 😉

• Haha
Can't believe she's proudly showing off that twig 😂 there's a reason it was only £15.....husbands got a micro knob and you're tree is tit, merry Christmas!!
quoting my own post to give myself a talking to about poor spelling........one of my biggest bug bears is the incorrect use of your and you're......and yet I did it myself, in my (weak) defence, I'd typed out a slightly different comment then altered it before posting and rather stupidly didn't proof read it, hey ho lesson learned, made myself look "fick" 😂
as you were folks........

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.