Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who may have purchased a death dip 😂 can’t wait to review it guyzzzzzz 🥴
waheeeeey hopefully she packages it better than mine and it doesn’t look like she’s shat in the box lol. I still need to write to trading standards. Litchhherlly been so busy guyzzzz!

Reactions: 7
Spot on this campervan is nothing more than
a place to eat on the move and so she has a toilet at hand for when she then shits herself from eating too much

How was it a date?
Can’t believe the sad fuckers even took the iPad can they never be away from a screen?

She acts like this is the high life it’s bleeping bizarre for a grown couple to act like this
It is sad. Where's the music and the champagne or whatever you drink? Park up, put the radio on and just enjoy each other. It could be really romantic but they turn it into something so lame every time

Reactions: 6
Has she paid for copyright that is required to sell grinch products or do We have to send an email and report for copyrighted products and therefore counterfeit goods

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Date night? A sausage supper in the back of a transit van! You’re living the dream there Jane! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Berty will just be the next in a long line of failed attempts by Bean to get his wife to do anything he’s interested in….or do anything at all really. You just know she’s one of those women who dangles stuff in front of him like ‘well I would if we had a campervan…’ so he concocts one thinking it’s the answer only for her to be all ‘no I still don’t want to’ or, knowing chins and her manipulating skills, ‘oh no I can’t Charweeee’. She puts so many obstacles in the way of their future being anything other than an early death from overconsumption of fast food. Can’t do this until we’ve done that kinda vibes…we’ll save for our own place but only after I’ve wasted years of my life working part-time when I could have worked full-time, to then quit my job and play shop at home to hang out with strangers online, making less than I did working in my part-time retail job.

His whole life will be frittered away waiting on her to stop being such a horror of a human being and he’ll never realise that she is the one holding them back from ever having the kind of life they want, or him having any kind of life at all that doesn’t involve pandering to her lazy whims 24/7.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely this! A great idea in their head, the reality is something quite different. This van is far too small, they have nowhere to sleep in it now, far less when daft boy fits a kitchen in it! If they plan on going away in it for a few days at a time, where will they fit their luggage? Where’s the porta potti going to go? Cooking utensils for the spag bol? Storage for the chopping board, the peppers and mushrooms that go everywhere with her? The choclit drawer? It’s only working now because it’s empty. She’ll only want to go as far as doggers point in it, Bruges? I’ll eat my hat if she ever goes out of Eastbourne in it! Both of them won’t get in it at the same time! All this money spent on a pie-in-the-sky idea, money that could’ve gone towards the house she desperately wants! What a total waste of money and she doesn't contribute a penny!

Reactions: 11
WTF … honestly she should be bloody ashamed of herself I’m in my 60’s and admittedly it’s getting harder as I’ve got arthritis in one knee but I still paint my own bloody toe nails… she needs to take a really hard look at herself because she’s getting older and the excessive weight causes more damage the older you get.
Im 64 and need two knees replacing, and I can still manage to cut and paint my own toenails, she’s only just turned 30, she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.