Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had to do all that facial hair removal my husband would ask to see my original birth certificate 👹
I’ve been happily married for 20 years and old fashioned as it may be I think its partly because we both ‘retain the mystery’ when it comes to things like this. Poor Charliebean, he probably knows far more than he wants to about Jane’s personal grooming regime. As do I, now. 🤯 😱

Reactions: 10
Do you know I honestly think this thread is quite disgusting. It really is just fat shaming. Did none of you watch the Jesy documentary. I'm all for exposing the grabby lying influencers but I do think this thread on Jane is taking it too far.
Missoula seeya👋👋

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone is fat shaming the reason people are annoyed Jane is meant to be a weight loss channel trying to convince people to switch to fasting and calorie counting, she puts photos on Instagram all photoshopped then does a live and looks completely different. she’s pissing people off with it. Maybe she likes the attention that’s why she does it. Or the person she sees in the mirror is not who she thinks should look like, but to make yourself look slimmer when your not anyway like that is just wrong. If she was honest she wouldn’t get the backlash she gets. I’m a fellow slimmer and I support anyone on a weight loss journey but only honest ones and not in it for compliments of how they don’t really look in reality. That’s my speech over and out 😂😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
How do you know they are photoshopped? most people are going to look like they have got a double chin when they're lying down unless they are exceptionally thin.

Reactions: 1
How do you know they are photoshopped? most people are going to look like they have got a double chin when they're lying down unless they are exceptionally thin.
Have you seen the live videos? Its clear to see she's using the old Photoshop

Reactions: 5
Do you know I honestly think this thread is quite disgusting. It really is just fat shaming. Did none of you watch the Jesy documentary. I'm all for exposing the grabby lying influencers but I do think this thread on Jane is taking it too
I don’t think anyone is fat shaming the reason people are annoyed Jane is meant to be a weight loss channel trying to convince people to switch to fasting and calorie counting, she puts photos on Instagram all photoshopped then does a live and looks completely different. she’s pissing people off with it. Maybe she likes the attention that’s why she does it. Or the person she sees in the mirror is not who she thinks should look like, but to make yourself look slimmer when your not anyway like that is just wrong. If she was honest she wouldn’t get the backlash she gets. I’m a fellow slimmer and I support anyone on a weight loss journey but only honest ones and not in it for compliments of how they don’t really look in reality. That’s my speech over and out 😂😂🤣🤣
sweetcheeks couldn’t have said it any better myself and Missoula18 I,ll go one further and let you know I had a sibling commit suicide 4 years ago due to what you were calling “fat shaming” and I myself am a yo-yo dieter and believe you me what she endured to what is said about the gammon joint on here is nothing. If I was you I would sit in a room for a couple of days and watch her back catalogue of videos then you would get a good picture. No one is fat shaming, just don’t like liars end of and I,m not going anywhere either !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I lie down, I look 100 times better than when I’m standing and I’m mot exceptionally thin! It’s called gravity! Try it!

Reactions: 5
I'd say that calling someone a "fat c**t" is shaming and bullying them, personally. Whether or not you think they've photoshopped themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve been happily married for 20 years and old fashioned as it may be I think its partly because we both ‘retain the mystery’ when it comes to things like this. Poor Charliebean, he probably knows far more than he wants to about Jane’s personal grooming regime. As do I, now. 🤯 😱
Tbh, I don't have a problem with my husband knowing this sort of stuff about me, but putting it out there on the www. is a different matter. I'm not sure anyone really needs to see it or is interested quite frankly!

Reactions: 4
Totally not fat shaming Jane is doing a good job of that on her own

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say that calling someone a "fat c**t" is shaming and bullying them, personally. Whether or not you think they've photoshopped themselves.
I would say slagging someone’s teeth is bullying them too doesn’t stop you on the Louise thread though does it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seems someone has found a "how to pose seductively on a bed in front of a mirror" book ;) I laughed so much as can only imagine how many attempts it took to get that shot! enjoy your hol Jane, stop trying to take perfect shots for the gram, you're just not that girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If anything, Jane is fat shaming herself. She's clearly not happy with the way she looks, despite all her 'positivity'. She constantly denies what her true dress size is, pulls at her clothes then says they are too big, makes a big deal that she's no longer going to be plus size, obsesses over food all day, every day, preaches from the roof tops when the scales are down but then goes quiet when they don't, says she doesn't feel guilty when she's over indulged but goes on and on about it for a whole video and deletes any comments that question her methods. Her personality changes when she's lost weight and I can only imagine how insufferable she would be if she could go in high street stores and buy size 10s. It must be exhausting keeping up a pretence all the time with those ultra high camera shots just to get likes and comments. She said she felt pressure from sharing her weight, so why not just stop with the whole thing and make different content. She won't because anything to do with weight loss makes coin. If she really wanted to get down to a certain weight, she would be seriously putting some effort and time into exercise. A few years back, I lost 3 stones in 4 months by running an hour every day, because I too enjoy food. I buy clothes that fit my body, and not because of the number on the label in an attempt to impress other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seems someone has found a "how to pose seductively on a bed in front of a mirror" book ;) I laughed so much as can only imagine how many attempts it took to get that shot! enjoy your hol Jane, stop trying to take perfect shots for the gram, you're just not that girl
It’s the quotes she’s using 🥴 tacky as duck
Really does not suit her 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the quotes she’s using 🥴 tacky as duck
Really does not suit her 😬😂
she must be searching daily to look for more, they make me howl 😂 I can't stand quotes like that anyway so to see Jane using them is comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.