Jane Gammons #46 Struggling with the heat but not struggling to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do! You are kidding me?! What the hell would they have in common?! Leah seems OK! šŸ˜³
Yeah, Leah seems nice, thereā€™s no bullshit when she has a gain etc. God knows why she was friendly with chins but it didnā€™t seem to last long, although they still follow each other on Instagram

Reactions: 6
Yeah, Leah seems nice, thereā€™s no bullshit when she has a gain etc. God knows why she was friendly with chins but it didnā€™t seem to last long, although they still follow each other on Instagram
Maybe she's a secret tattler šŸ˜„šŸ¤Ŗ it's honestly stunned me that they were ever friends šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s apparently not going to be on again after love island because itā€™s too hot in her ā€œlittleā€ room. Funny because she has been live the past 2 days when itā€™s been scorching, and yet itā€™s a cooler today šŸ˜ she was planning to batch make tomorrow, then she asked Alexa what the temperature will be tomorrow and itā€™s going to be the same as today šŸ¤£

Charlie started hoovering and she said ā€œoh sheā€™s going to love thatā€ referring to the neighbour upstairs. Apparently when Jane was working on her laptop outside, the old lady from upstairs was brushing her balcony off, and all the bits were falling down on to her, her laptop and in her hair šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I want to give the old lady upstairs a round of applause šŸ‘šŸ» she probably waited until she was out there šŸ˜ and took great pleasure in showering the giant lump arse in debris šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bless him such a shame he wonā€™t have a child of his own regardless of everything I actually think he would make a great dad might be the making of him and give him some get up and go
Obviously her MIL cherished pics she's making fun of .

• Angry
  • Sad
šŸ˜‚ She thinks the bean is the spit of Phil
12C0769E-49E1-4152-9468-5FCEF60E13E8.jpeg
5EEA007D-A7E2-44BC-BECD-E025CC9E6BC3.jpeg
D9B9FCD3-BE5F-484F-8F49-60308D54AF1E.jpeg

She said Will Mellor and Antony Costa also resemble the bean
4FC7A0ED-1B73-48E3-9DEC-EDCBAB228834.jpeg
85A2C4F9-752D-4A19-9D20-6E27AEEF7B1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Iā€™ve had a tit week but laughing at chins with the 2 hour set soap (that should take a month ) and the giant arm šŸ„“ god this women is a complete joke šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like a comedy sketch šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1435515

Sheā€™s just done Aussie shampoo scented wax šŸ¤¢

Sheā€™s telling everyone about a true crime documentary and sheā€™s saying can you all imagine me and Charlie doing that šŸ˜‚ bleep did elf on the shelf last year šŸ˜³

Saying adults wouldnā€™t play hide and seek itā€™s not normal lol
No neck at all, literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s quick enough to take the piss out of him and make him look stupid isnā€™t she.

Reactions: 11
Prob thinks if she puts him down will make him feel like he canā€™t do better then her , she looks like an ugly old fat man you would find at the end of the bar in a grotty pub šŸ„“ if he ever left her she would be fucked couldnā€™t see anyone wanting to go near that šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah ,her coercive control of the bean is clear to see ā€¦especially by us lot.

She belittles him all the time, she's a bossy cow too, so many times in vlogs she would tell him off like he was a child and she was the parent then quickly add a little false laugh at the end of the comment when she remembered she was filming. She's gross to look at so why mock his pictures? yes he was an unfortunate looking child but she's an unfortunate looking adult so she should shut up, she's queen fugly and most of it is self made, I think she must have magic mirrors in her house if she thinks she looks even half decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She belittles him all the time, she's a bossy cow too, so many times in vlogs she would tell him off like he was a child and she was the parent then quickly add a little false laugh at the end of the comment when she remembered she was filming. She's gross to look at so why mock his pictures? yes he was an unfortunate looking child but she's an unfortunate looking adult so she should shut up, she's queen fugly and most of it is self made, I think she must have magic mirrors in her house if she thinks she looks even half decent.
Do you remember when she didnā€™t edit a bit out of the vlog at the end the camera fell off and you heard her really kicking off at him as if he knocked it she was then embarrassed a few hours later when she realised she had uploaded it and laughed over the top making out it was so funny and all a joke (before editing it out) saw her true colours then

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.