Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s apparently not going to be on again after love island because it’s too hot in her “little” room. Funny because she has been live the past 2 days when it’s been scorching, and yet it’s a cooler today 😏 she was planning to batch make tomorrow, then she asked Alexa what the temperature will be tomorrow and it’s going to be the same as today 🤣

Charlie started hoovering and she said “oh she’s going to love that” referring to the neighbour upstairs. Apparently when Jane was working on her laptop outside, the old lady from upstairs was brushing her balcony off, and all the bits were falling down on to her, her laptop and in her hair 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Can’t believe she said when she checks the bank statements and the bean had purchased a sandwich from the petrol garage she is not happy 😳 ok for her to be at home getting a fucking omelette delivered tho !
I would 100% tell her to fuck off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

doctordoctor

VIP Member
‘I’ve just lost my husband’ ‘oh! Let me tell you all about my wedding! In fact let me show you…’ how insensitive and stupid and totally self-absorbed is she? Can you imagine a friend telling you her husband had died and you’re immediate reaction is to gush about your wedding and say ‘oh never mind Brenda, I’ll throw a slumber party for you! That’ll help you forget Roger’ she’s truly a horrible human being.

• Heart
She moaned so much about her customers last night night it’s unbelievable 😳 and getting people in the comments to help her write a message telling the Lady she won’t get her order while crying with laughter 🤡
Much love Jane needs some trust pilot reviews for her shite customer service and to mention the lack of professionalism and shocking poor quality and dangerous products. Using the wrong type of glitter can be toxic, spraying sanitizer on products but not including all the ingredients is dangerous. I hope trading standards are still watching her!

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Bonjour from France folks it’s a Grand Prix weekend, so I’m prepared for a permanently moist 4 days ! I seem to have missed a lot the past few days but then I haven’t if you get what I mean. She is as fat and fucking miserable as ever. Her ear lobes are like whoopee cushions, could have fun squeaking those fuckers for hours ! Charlie is a feeder - he wants her fat so that she can’t get out of the flat and he can do a runner ! Method in his madness, selling the Fuck Me earnings car as they cant wedge themselves into it plus it’s a crock of shite and they are both a pair of greedy cunts ! Think that says it all really 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's deffo in the lower intelligence bracket. She's on the ball when it comes to being selfish or deceitful though!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Some women is moaning that she was talking to a bloke for a couple of weeks and he’s told her the conversation is not flowing and wants to end it 😂 the women is fuming 😤 chins was giving advice to block him 😂
No offence to anyone but these people are without a doubt, mentally challenged 😳

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but did anyone spot the ‘Agro Saver’ note that Jane is offering to add to her customers orders to assist them in deceiving people who may ask why they are spending huge amounts of money on such tat? For example, people with learning disabilities who may need to be safeguarded against wasting their money on these types of things? She offers to put a fake ‘you’re a winner’ card in their parcel so they can pretend they were sent the items for free. What?!

I think this confirms Jane knows it is people with support needs (vulnerable) and the housebound lonely types who buy her rubbish, and probably get nagged by family members not to waste their money. I’ve never come across this before. She’s a piece of work.

BBFCA7F6-3CEC-40E9-9B5C-EA753784B66E.jpeg

• Wow
She’s apparently not going to be on again after love island because it’s too hot in her “little” room. Funny because she has been live the past 2 days when it’s been scorching, and yet it’s a cooler today 😏 she was planning to batch make tomorrow, then she asked Alexa what the temperature will be tomorrow and it’s going to be the same as today 🤣

Charlie started hoovering and she said “oh she’s going to love that” referring to the neighbour upstairs. Apparently when Jane was working on her laptop outside, the old lady from upstairs was brushing her balcony off, and all the bits were falling down on to her, her laptop and in her hair 🤣🤣🤣
I want to give the old lady upstairs a round of applause 👏🏻 she probably waited until she was out there 😁 and took great pleasure in showering the giant lump arse in debris 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she absolutely has learning difficulties and was doing life skills at college

A woman of 30 with her own "biznezz" making huge errors like that on her boss babe website? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 13