Jane Gammons #46 Struggling with the heat but not struggling to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time again folks, thanks to @Sweatybetty for the winning title, lots of good ones this time around, gave me a chuckle reading them all.

Not much has changed in gammonland, still expanding by the week, still lazy, still creating tacky cheap shite for her "biznizz" and still exaggerating how many orders she has.....we have eyes Jane!!!

Tattle on my friends, tattle on.......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so obsessed with water bottles? she's always buying them, I doubt she drinks anywhere near the recommended daily amount, her hair and skin would look better than they do if she did and she might not be as puffy, she probably fills them with coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so obsessed with water bottles? she's always buying them, I doubt she drinks anywhere near the recommended daily amount, her hair and skin would look better than they do if she did and she might not be as puffy, she probably fills them with coke.
She gets a new one for every time she restarts her diet remember water Is magic and melts the fat I’m sure diet guru Jane once told us that 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220720-102803_TikTok.jpg
So the only account Fat Desperate House Wife follows is @yvonnecolcloughhodgers AKA Chins Granny. Must be her who set it up. She's even pinned the scone tiktok. Talk about desperate for follows and views 🤣
Has anyone watched her? Half her videos are recipes Chins and Kate were posting 5 years ago 🙄 I wonder what Kate and Chins have done to upset her?
Screenshot_20220720-102814_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-104449_TikTok.jpg

Is she serious? does she think no one else does this? she'll have nicked the idea off another soap maker for sure and as for sending Charlie out that's because you're a lazy lump who doesn't go any further than a waddle to the fridge or snack drawer

jane.png

• Haha
Bonjour from France folks it’s a Grand Prix weekend, so I’m prepared for a permanently moist 4 days ! I seem to have missed a lot the past few days but then I haven’t if you get what I mean. She is as fat and bleeping miserable as ever. Her ear lobes are like whoopee cushions, could have fun squeaking those fuckers for hours ! Charlie is a feeder - he wants her fat so that she can’t get out of the flat and he can do a runner ! Method in his madness, selling the duck Me earnings car as they cant wedge themselves into it plus it’s a crock of shite and they are both a pair of greedy cunts ! Think that says it all really 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s apparently not going to be on again after love island because it’s too hot in her “little” room. Funny because she has been live the past 2 days when it’s been scorching, and yet it’s a cooler today 😏 she was planning to batch make tomorrow, then she asked Alexa what the temperature will be tomorrow and it’s going to be the same as today 🤣

Charlie started hoovering and she said “oh she’s going to love that” referring to the neighbour upstairs. Apparently when Jane was working on her laptop outside, the old lady from upstairs was brushing her balcony off, and all the bits were falling down on to her, her laptop and in her hair 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s apparently not going to be on again after love island because it’s too hot in her “little” room. Funny because she has been live the past 2 days when it’s been scorching, and yet it’s a cooler today 😏 she was planning to batch make tomorrow, then she asked Alexa what the temperature will be tomorrow and it’s going to be the same as today 🤣

Charlie started hoovering and she said “oh she’s going to love that” referring to the neighbour upstairs. Apparently when Jane was working on her laptop outside, the old lady from upstairs was brushing her balcony off, and all the bits were falling down on to her, her laptop and in her hair 🤣🤣🤣
She'd be hard to miss tbf😂

• Haha
I’ve never seen her use one she’s either having a cuppa or a can of coke

Reactions: 6
Is she serious? does she think no one else does this? she'll have nicked the idea off another soap maker for sure and as for sending Charlie out that's because you're a lazy lump who doesn't go any further than a waddle to the fridge or snack drawer

View attachment 1432237
duck off chins we know it's to cut up your massive sandwiches

• Haha
duck off chins we know it's to cut up your massive sandwiches
Yea chins version of subway - Breeze block sandwiches jam packed with calories to feed the hogbeast ! Funny whenever I see the word sandwiches makes me think of that brown toothed freak with the matted hair Natasha Summer. The way she says sand wiches leaves me bleeping foaming !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.