Jane Gammons #46 Struggling with the heat but not struggling to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonjour from France folks it’s a Grand Prix weekend, so I’m prepared for a permanently moist 4 days ! I seem to have missed a lot the past few days but then I haven’t if you get what I mean. She is as fat and bleeping miserable as ever. Her ear lobes are like whoopee cushions, could have fun squeaking those fuckers for hours ! Charlie is a feeder - he wants her fat so that she can’t get out of the flat and he can do a runner ! Method in his madness, selling the duck Me earnings car as they cant wedge themselves into it plus it’s a crock of shite and they are both a pair of greedy cunts ! Think that says it all really 👍
Hope you're having the best time over there 😊
X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the idiot not realise soap should stay in its mould for 48 hours before slicing and then be left unwrapped to cure for at least 4 weeks! She basically made her soap cut it and wrapped it up in less than 2 days. None of the water will have evaporated from it and will probably only last the customer a week if that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The idiots will still buy it. I watch an American lady who makes them and someone asked about buying some soap and she said oh these won’t be re stocked until next month they won’t be at there best until then. So basically chins is selling a block of watery blub that will dissolve away in no time

• Haha
  • Wow
Did you see on her work page it’s hoovering “day” I can’t imagine that pair are clean enough to only need to hoover once a week

I also just noticed her page isn’t even Muchlovejane the name was taken I accident found that one first 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s wearing the beans serial killer gloves, first pic is her hand 😂
34F47CFC-6DF1-4174-BE4A-B3184B7F1613.jpeg
7809FC9C-B3F9-4561-8771-A4990A423686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did you see on her work page it’s hoovering “day” I can’t imagine that pair are clean enough to only need to hoover once a week

I also just noticed her page isn’t even Muchlovejane the name was taken I accident found that one first 😂😂😂
What do you mean about the name ?

Reactions: 5
What do you mean about the name ?
It’s weird her company is called Muchlovejane but that Instagram account actually belongs to someone so she’s had to add _ on the end of her name just weird if anyone went looking for her business they would be met with a random person 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s weird her company is called Muchlovejane but that Instagram account actually belongs to someone so she’s had to add _ on the end of her name just weird if anyone went looking for her business they would be met with a random person 😂
I didn't even notice that tbh ,they wouldn't recognize her anyway if they saw her IRL compared to the filtered pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't even notice that tbh ,they wouldn't recognize her anyway if they saw her IRL compared to the filtered pics 😂
I checked again the woman bakes cookies so expect it’s how Jane came up with the name she has been looking at the real Muchlovejane photos of food 🍪

• Haha
I’ve had a tit week but laughing at chins with the 2 hour set soap (that should take a month ) and the giant arm 🥴 god this women is a complete joke 😂 it’s like a comedy sketch 😬😂

3D2B9570-BADB-4F93-815F-E553DF463A72.jpeg

She’s just done Aussie shampoo scented wax 🤢

She’s telling everyone about a true crime documentary and she’s saying can you all imagine me and Charlie doing that 😂 bleep did elf on the shelf last year 😳

Saying adults wouldn’t play hide and seek it’s not normal lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had a tit week but laughing at chins with the 2 hour set soap (that should take a month ) and the giant arm 🥴 god this women is a complete joke 😂 it’s like a comedy sketch 😬😂

View attachment 1435515

She’s just done Aussie shampoo scented wax 🤢

She’s telling everyone about a true crime documentary and she’s saying can you all imagine me and Charlie doing that 😂 bleep did elf on the shelf last year 😳

Saying adults wouldn’t play hide and seek it’s not normal lol
What the hell is that on the shelf?? A butt plug?

• Haha
Does anyone follow whodareswins_ her name is Leah Nicole, chins used to do a few lives with her on insta when she started calorie counting and thought she was Twiggy 😂 anyway, Leah had a lot less followers than chins at the time but now she’s got 175K on Tik Tok and she’s given up work now to do social media full time, I bet chins is secretly crying Into her Mcdonalds bag from dinner time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone follow whodareswins_ her name is Leah Nicole, chins used to do a few lives with her on insta when she started calorie counting and thought she was Twiggy 😂 anyway, Leah had a lot less followers than chins at the time but now she’s got 175K on Tik Tok and she’s given up work now to do social media full time, I bet chins is secretly crying Into her Mcdonalds bag from dinner time 😂
Yes I do! You are kidding me?! What the hell would they have in common?! Leah seems OK! 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.