Jane Gammons #45 muchlovejane immense and dense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pwoducts don’t sell because
They are tit
They are too expensive
No hygiene
Makes them in Xmas pjs
Nothing different in an already saturated market
And she’s a bleep
Bring back slimming world and some vlogs to claw back some cash 💰 promise I won’t skip the ads give you a head start

And yes that tropical heat in Scotland is a problem with all the mosquitoes 🦟 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's worried sick about midges in Scotland they'll have to buy mosquito nets 😂

She's finding running the bizznizz a lot of pressure ,there's days she doesn't get a sale there's so many people doing the same thing and she worries her pwoducts aren't good enough 😂 she's putting a lot of money into it to try and make money and wonders will she be able to keep going longterm .
She's finally listening to Tattle then 🙈 it won't be long and it will all be up for sale

I keep saying this but she doesn't put anywhere near the amount of effort in that she should be to make a go of it. It's her biznezz but she's still doing part time hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's finally listening to Tattle then 🙈 it won't be long and it will all be up for sale

I keep saying this but she doesn't put anywhere near the amount of effort in that she should be to make a go of it. It's her biznezz but she's still doing part time hours!
She's stressed out ! that's why she goes live 2/3 times per day to keep the momentum going , she can't keep ringing Charlie and she's noone else to talk to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's stressed out ! that's why she goes live 2/3 times per day to keep the momentum going , she can't keep ringing Charlie and she's noone else to talk to.
She must absolutely suffocate him to death every single day

Exactly as we said, she has no clue what she's doing. I bet she's already made her mind up to Jack it in, this is the build up to her going back to tesco. And it would probably do her good to have a routine and actually leave the flat

Reactions: 10
Her pwoducts don’t sell because
They are tit
They are too expensive
No hygiene
Makes them in Xmas pjs
Nothing different in an already saturated market
And she’s a bleep
Bring back slimming world and some vlogs to claw back some cash 💰 promise I won’t skip the ads give you a head start

And yes that tropical heat in Scotland is a problem with all the mosquitoes 🦟 🥴
That was crazy on her part. Alienating her YouTube fanbase, especially Amy . I guess now her biggest fan T-Anal hasn't been seen in a while or buying all her products and the loss she runs with all those lucky dips she's starting to sweat😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to the shop that wanted to stock all her bits ?
from day one she’s never done any promotion she cut off all her reach I mean how thick is that , bottom line is she is far too lazy hence why all this has failed

Reactions: 5
Loads of people are doing the same thing, all considerably better than you Jane! And what exactly is your business? Wax melts, hair bands, sweets, cheap burners, radio active shower gels, you’re all over the place! You’re the only one who thought you could do this! Are all those ‘lovely ladies’ going to be made redundant now? All based on lies…you just can’t help yourself! Five minutes ago you were looking at units! Staff even! If it wasn’t so tragic, it would be funny! (spoiler: it’s hilarious 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve always said she should have just kept up all her social media and just done wax melts only and made them well she could have been on to something, but instead she’s been Netflix and chill and wonders why she has no orders 🥴

Reactions: 8
She takes the piss with the time she takes to get them out and the amount of postage she charges. She should have an average price for everyone to encourage smaller, more frequent orders. You expect to make a loss when you're building up your customer base, but the *amount of steady orders should soon make up for that to see a profit

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I too have the same question regarding hot tubs!
the inflatable ones once You have them heated up are maybe £10 -£15 a week extra if you keep it constant it’s the heating up from cold that’s the killer Maybe £20 in one day my friend has one. We have a hard shell one but luckily we get enough power from the solar panels to cover otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue how much it was costing us, best way really I’m in it pretty most days when i can find it restful with a bottle of Prosecco and a few gins 🤣🤣🤣

I feel so sorry for her ! Of course I bleeping don’t, she is typical of so many people that think she should reap the rewards for doing duck all !! Get off that pork rind of an arse Jane and get yourself back to Tesco (if they will have you of course) full time and get your fat fingers out and do some bleeping real work for once in your sad pathetic existence!!!!

She must absolutely suffocate him to death every single day

Exactly as we said, she has no clue what she's doing. I bet she's already made her mind up to Jack it in, this is the build up to her going back to tesco. And it would probably do her good to have a routine and actually leave the flat
She’s never gonna live this one down if this is the case, will single handedly make sure of it, bizniz woman my arse !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's worried sick about midges in Scotland they'll have to buy mosquito nets 😂

She's finding running the bizznizz a lot of pressure ,there's days she doesn't get a sale there's so many people doing the same thing and she worries her pwoducts aren't good enough 😂 she's putting a lot of money into it to try and make money and wonders will she be able to keep going longterm .
Finally after us all saying wax melts and scented toiletries was already a flooded market, one in which by the time she took it to TikTok she was to late, other sellers who are more experienced than her and are far more professional already had it covered and were well established, It was never, ever going to be a big money earner but alas Jane has absolutely no business sense whatsoever shes always looking for the next big “thing” as in something she can earn money from without actually doing any work or putting time and effort in.

I bet Chins has watched that episode of the Simpsons where Homer purposely gained a load of weight so he wouldn’t have to go to work.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.