Jane Gammons #45 muchlovejane immense and dense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still to this day don't know how Helen aka bless this cookies 🍪 legs haven't given out from under her lol. She always reminds me of humpty dumpty with the large torso and little legs. Very strange figure, it's very apparent in their exercise (for the over 85's) vlog when she's stomping about in her bare feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ditto … I’m well in my 60’s and so far today, I’ve blitzed the bathroom, done a pile of ironing, made the beds, hoovered and just about to have a cup of coffee before getting on with lunch, lunchboxes for the menfolk, dinner prep and popping some homemade bread in the oven… then I’ve got some sweeping and weeding to do front of house and if I get time I’ll give the front door a wash and polish the hardware 🤣 ( PS Jane I fancy a Omlit for lunch, I’ll make my own I might push the boat out and add 25g of cheese and some salad onion ) …
I’m 64 in August, and I too could run rings around her. I was in the local outside swimming pool just after 7am this morning doing lengths. Then I came home and set into the housework. This afternoon however was hot tub ( which we’ve turned the heater off and it’s now just cool) and sunbathing. 😀

Reactions: 6
I still to this day don't know how Helen aka bless this cookies 🍪 legs haven't given out from under her lol. She always reminds me of humpty dumpty with the large torso and little legs. Very strange figure, it's very apparent in their exercise (for the over 85's) vlog when she's stomping about in her bare feet.
She is like Gru outta Despicable Me lol.

2CD7B0F1-C9C5-452F-8BE6-7A537295645A.jpeg

I’m 64 in August, and I too could run rings around her. I was in the local outside swimming pool just after 7am this morning doing lengths. Then I came home and set into the housework. This afternoon however was hot tub ( which we’ve turned the heater off and it’s now just cool) and sunbathing. 😀
This is totally off topic haha but are hot tubs mega expensive to run? I want one but my boyfriend keeps saying how dear they are to run 🙄 I think he is just trying to put me off buying one tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look them lashes are £8.99 no way would she pay that
I agree, not a chance she would pay that when she resents buying charlie a full price pizza from asda! I do not understand her obsession with lashes when she can't even be arsed to wash her face most days. Is it a small company? I wonder if she's swapped them for her products and they'll shout her out too, it's a tactic a lot of the MLM community use, they all swear blind they bought the items but it's background trades to try to get new customers.

The account selling her lashes is always in her comments on TikTok so I reckon they done a swap , crap plastic lashes for some fanny burners 😜

• Haha
Ours is a large hot tub, can fit about 7 people in it, and yes it is expensive to run.
Ours is a smaller 4 person one that one of our sons insisted he needed and then left home didn’t take it with him and left the bank of mum and dad paying for the bloody thing and yes they are expensive to run ☺ I don’t use it that much as I’m not a fan but I like the idea of using it cold as a plunge pool.

The account selling her lashes is always in her comments on TikTok so I reckon they done a swap , crap plastic lashes for some fanny burners 😜
But it’s not an AD 🙄 of course it is unless it’s parting with cash for food and the delivery of Omlit & Chips there is no way you would have parted with that kind of money…

Reactions: 4
Gah she's vile isn't she. Thick as tit with an undertone of aggression and superiority (😆) no wonder she can't keep a friend.
And what on earth does Charlie see in her? What are her redeeming qualities? I know he's bottom of the pile himself but I honestly dont know why anyone who would stick with the lazy, nasty, greedy, braindead, whinging slob.
Desperation?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think deep down the bean is a better person then her but where he’s dim and not confident he’s been groomed to become some man child 🥴 and is now signed up for a life of misery 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not in a million years did she buy this lashes at £9 a pop! Not when daft boy gets a kicked-up-and-down-the-shop 30p pizza in a barely held together box it was so badly damaged! She won’t spend a penny! Where is she going to wear them all anyway? She never leaves home! She done a make-up ‘tutorial’ a few weeks ago at 8pm, she wasn’t leaving the house?! She’s an idiot! She’s become a shut-in. She’s only confident with her virtual, suck-up ‘friends’ because she ‘litrelly’ has no real ones! And she’s made sure, he’s none either! She’s truly a nasty, narcissistic, horrible woman.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not in a million years did she buy this lashes at £9 a pop! Not when daft boy gets a kicked-up-and-down-the-shop 30p pizza in a barely held together box it was so badly damaged! She won’t spend a penny! Where is she going to wear them all anyway? She never leaves home! She done a make-up ‘tutorial’ a few weeks ago at 8pm, she wasn’t leaving the house?! She’s an idiot! She’s become a shut-in. She’s only confident with her virtual, suck-up ‘friends’ because she ‘litrelly’ has no real ones! And she’s made sure, he’s none either! She’s truly a nasty, narcissistic, horrible woman.
Gutted I missed the makeup session 😪

Must have been the time her contour game was strong 💪🏼

9D45FF3C-D56A-41C4-A050-2C8FEF5ACB01.jpeg
A2C0F9A6-C4B9-4CBF-8D1F-DD4C846FDCB5.jpeg
76886597-44FE-4308-9622-8D09CCBD208D.jpeg
E2A615D1-C895-424D-BC44-5B18C28ED35D.jpeg
79F15E08-D2B5-4A12-B8F9-25036479913E.jpeg
F7923748-D413-48C3-A589-618BAEA58F75.jpeg

I’ve got so many photos 😂😂

@lexiloo do you remember the scarlet pimpernel after she got him some boohoo man velvet shoes 👞 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie looks like the bust of a Roman Emperor you see in museums. Yes, the make-up session, she had the lot, highlighter, eyelashes…all her tan girls were asking where she was going, was daft boy taking her out, she said ‘No, I’m just going to the couch’ all done up with the false eyelashes to sit on the couch on a Saturday night, stuffing her gob with crap…what a life those two lead! An absolute whirlwind of…..precisely nowt!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just found this if anyone is needing a chins fix 😂

With a dash of bless this cookie 🍪
Look at Patricks spare tyre..

That's her new hairdressing apron .

Charlie looks like the bust of a Roman Emperor you see in museums. Yes, the make-up session, she had the lot, highlighter, eyelashes…all her tan girls were asking where she was going, was daft boy taking her out, she said ‘No, I’m just going to the couch’ all done up with the false eyelashes to sit on the couch on a Saturday night, stuffing her gob with crap…what a life those two lead! An absolute whirlwind of…..precisely nowt!
Life of Brian lol.

She’s doing a soap game on July 1st ,she’s no wax left

You can guess what’s got her excited here 🫤

23982FD0-C0D1-43F6-9736-8B0217589474.jpeg
178F849B-B3BA-47AE-AEC3-69CF1CBB9DC4.jpeg
95302C5E-F4E4-4CE6-8227-872E8741FB05.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing false eyelashes to make pot scourers? Is she modelling them, y’know, all those ones she bought?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's worried sick about midges in Scotland they'll have to buy mosquito nets 😂

She's finding running the bizznizz a lot of pressure ,there's days she doesn't get a sale there's so many people doing the same thing and she worries her pwoducts aren't good enough 😂 she's putting a lot of money into it to try and make money and wonders will she be able to keep going longterm .

• Haha
  • Wow
She's worried sick about midges in Scotland they'll have to buy mosquito nets 😂

She's finding running the bizznizz a lot of pressure ,there's days she doesn't get a sale there's so many people doing the same thing and she worries her pwoducts aren't good enough 😂 she's putting a lot of money into it to try and make money and wonders will she be able to keep going longterm .
Back to Tesco then 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.