Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane, please, please understand NO-ONE of sound mind could possibly be jealous of you! You are morbidly obese, you haven’t got a job, you are earning nothing from this business you’re playing at, you’re all but housebound, you have no friends apart from these idiot virtual ones (and they’re all nuts!) you are mean, nasty and jealous of everyone yourself and if that’s not enough, you’re married to daft boy. You have precisely NOTHING that anyone could be jealous of! Get over yourself you complete dingbat…

Reactions: 18

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
What’s the point of getting brows done when you look like an egg on steroids, she needs to have a wash first and put the pies down

• Haha
Reactions: 17

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She’s malnourished because her diet is very poor in vitamins, protein etc. Her diet is full of fat and sugar, she drinks sugary drinks and takes absolutely no care of her health at all! All this taking a week off to celebrate birthday, anniversaries etc is nonsense! Its all an excuse to eat themselves to death…this is a woman who isn’t even 30 yet! A woman who won’t be seen on camera, who has to wear her fat husbands clothes because hers don’t fit, who barely leaves home and definitely doesn’t leave that flat unless daft boy is with her, who has IBS (supposedly) yet is not in the LEAST careful with her diet (she was once given a FODMAP diet booklet a while ago, moaned about the restrictions and never, ever followed it) has selective anxiety which daft boy enables, cannot do anything for herself and both of them are in this strange co-dependant relationship, where they giggle like school children over anything resembling risqué behaviour (Jane loves when the comments get ‘dirty’!) Honestly, they turn my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster but what the hell has happened to this pair?

Have they given up on life? Isn't she not even 30 yet?
I don't mean to speak ill of the mentally challenge but why is every occasion a grid post of how amazing Jane is on her post and also on the post that she writes up for herself on his Instagram now I know they say the couples that have to publicly declare their love are always the ones in a loveless boring stale "room mate" kind of relationship but I rather not have a public post especially if I had to put the post on my husbands myself.

It's always "Charlie" saying how amazing she is and how much she does and very rarely does she ever compliment him the same

I actually do feel sorry for them a little even though they don't deserve it because it's no way for a young couple to live anyway Hello! I won't lie checking Tattle after a long day at work and having a giggle is one of the best bits of my day you are all so funny and brutally honest

• Heart
Reactions: 16

monga

VIP Member
I just noticed she has deleted a load of pictures off insta 😂😂 so now all that is left is basically all catfish pics of her. How weird. We have eyes Chins! We know you don’t look like that in real life. (Sorry if this had already been mentioned, not been keeping up as much!) Is she trying to be an influencer instahun or something? 🤣
So she has this is all that’s left, she’s deleted all the food pics 😂
172D041C-333A-4666-91E2-70819FF8FB9B.jpeg
5517C90C-BCD8-4B2C-8DAA-716BF0250E34.jpeg

Good job we’re here to remind her how she really looks 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's a salty bitch in her replies to people, someone has asked if her and Tan have left youtube and she replies with "can't speak for Tanya but I no longer want to be on there" all she had to say was Tanya has deleted her channel too, it's not like she'd be giving away details from the official secrets act, it's a known fact and easily searchable to see Tan has indeed left youtube, why does she always make everything seem so top secret?? and how dare she post filtered to hell pictures looking quite glam and a lot slimmer when she sits there on her lives looking like Cyril Smith in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
A597AC4D-BCD4-4017-9846-81A8EDDF90EB.jpeg

She’s on and got these moulds out and said oh they need a clean 🧼

6B3405D1-8ADB-4A1F-A9A3-C8C66D12A0E9.jpeg

Crying at the new brows 😳😂

Says she washes moulds out every couple of weeks 🥹 it’s not practical to wash them properly every time

CCCBF15B-8EC8-47E9-9201-8F059FEDC59C.jpeg

Her new brows are like an upside down Nike tike

B4B6E1E3-5723-42BD-9897-E5DED90BC19C.jpeg

9F6D30D2-0672-4B4E-9019-EFBB6140E11F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She is nothing but a lazy arse bully...she bullied Charlie's Mum and now she is continuing to bully old people I hope that if Charlie gets left anything from his grandparents it comes with a caveat that if Jane is in the picture then he gets nothing...
Honestly I have never disliked someone I have never met so much.

I used to watch her in the early slimming word days and found her quite normal. But he little 5 minutes of YouTube 'fame' definitely went to her head.

I'm a single mum, work full time and care for my elderly mum and my house is still taken care of and my son has a fresh home cooked meal every night.

I don't think I have ever come across anyone so selfish, full of likes and fake in my life.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Even when she lost a couple of stone back in the day, everything she bought in a size 16 was stretchy 😄 the clothing hauls were American sizes 🤦🏼‍♀️
remember when she was so smug that she fitted in the "smaller than the UK" US sizes....until someone pointed out to convert to UK sizing you you up? it was so funny, she was saying she was wearing the equivalent of a UK 14 when in fact it was an 18 or 20 😄 she was not happy!!

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Exactly. She didn’t book a table! Who would book and turn up and say ‘it’s too busy, we’re leaving!’ She wouldn’t go to a restaurant, she doesn’t want to be seen, too ‘self conshuss’ and she has no clothes that fit, she wears daft boy’s…they obviously ordered a takeaway. Jane, we can see through you, (can’t see round you) but we can definitely see through you.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im guessing she's put herself on a vitamin gummy because she's....

low on energy
tired a lot
has dull greying skin
has brittle thinning hair
has zero sparkle in her eyes
looks rundown and generally unwell
has aged ten years in the last two

so why the hell doesn't she up her fruit and veg intake massively, cook from fresh, eat lots of iron rich foods and get out for some walks for exercise and fresh air! She thinks one little gummy can help? she sits in a musty flat day in, day out breathing in all those product fumes and her gassy atomic farts and wonders why she doesn't feel great????? She is a total space cadet!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Ain’t the Hinch thing died a death by now ? And why would anyone want all these shitty shapes and slogans when you just melt it ?
Bet all her wax smells of nana piss anyways 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
My god I thought she was live for a minute 🤣View attachment 1393681
Tbf these guys are great! Nothing like our Chins. I did an order with them, packed and dispatched same day and arrived within 2 days and the products are really good. And I think they have young kids as well. Grafters like Brooke and Tom, not like big sluggy mcslugface Gammons who takes a week to ship your order 😂😂 I have a friend (not me, I know how it sounds haha. I would rather shit in my hands and clap than give her cash) who ordered wax mewts off Gammons a while back and it took 10 days to arrive. 10 fucking days! Could have made it yourself in that time. I meant to put that on here a while ago but I’ve been having a bipolar ‘episode’ so just been popping in and out, hope y’all are well! xx

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Loads of people are doing the same thing, all considerably better than you Jane! And what exactly is your business? Wax melts, hair bands, sweets, cheap burners, radio active shower gels, you’re all over the place! You’re the only one who thought you could do this! Are all those ‘lovely ladies’ going to be made redundant now? All based on lies…you just can’t help yourself! Five minutes ago you were looking at units! Staff even! If it wasn’t so tragic, it would be funny! (spoiler: it’s hilarious 😂😂)

• Haha