Jane Gammons #45 muchlovejane immense and dense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time guys, thanks to @doctordoctor for the winning thread title :)

What will this one bring? stay tuned to find out...........tattle on folks!

Reactions: 7
Love the new thread title… short sharp and to the point 😂😂

and as @Sweatybetty said who on earth orders an omelette for delivery 🙄 but Betty it’ll come with half a ton of chips that she will share with Charlie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks again tattlers!! I never knew you could even order a takeaway ‘omlit’ and furthermore, why would you? She really is the laziest person I know! As someone pointed out, this woman isn’t even 30 yet!! I’m more than twice her age and I could run rings round her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks again tattlers!! I never knew you could even order a takeaway ‘omlit’ and furthermore, why would you? She really is the laziest person I know! As someone pointed out, this woman isn’t even 30 yet!! I’m more than twice her age and I could run rings round her!
Ditto … I’m well in my 60’s and so far today, I’ve blitzed the bathroom, done a pile of ironing, made the beds, hoovered and just about to have a cup of coffee before getting on with lunch, lunchboxes for the menfolk, dinner prep and popping some homemade bread in the oven… then I’ve got some sweeping and weeding to do front of house and if I get time I’ll give the front door a wash and polish the hardware 🤣 ( PS Jane I fancy a Omlit for lunch, I’ll make my own I might push the boat out and add 25g of cheese and some salad onion ) …

Reactions: 6
Love the new thread title… short sharp and to the point 😂😂

and as @Sweatybetty said who on earth orders an omelette for delivery 🙄 but Betty it’ll come with half a ton of chips that she will share with Charlie 🤣
A lazy fat fucker that’s who!!!!

Just found this if anyone is needing a chins fix 😂

With a dash of bless this cookie 🍪
Yes Jane you put your glass of water on the wood cabinet and leave a lovely water mark!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair the Cafe has prob saved her some calories she would make it with 13 eggs 🥚 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found this if anyone is needing a chins fix 😂

With a dash of bless this cookie 🍪
I've only got as far as them all saying hello and am already cringing, they really thought they were something special didn't they? bless this cookie is looking very "penfold" on this one 😂 😂 😂

urgh Helen is being her usual knobbish self already

and why do we need to see what shampoo she bought on a SW vlog?

• Haha
What a rabble! I love how they think they’re tv presenters with Jane as ‘Wobbly Willoughby!’ Helen of course has to do her ‘I’m mad me!’ shtick, she just can’t help herself! They really, really love themselves!

• Haha
B5D5284A-3708-488E-95DD-DB8BB4C10B9B.jpeg

She keeps bleeping it up and having to take plastic off 😂😂

4EFD5227-D0A3-4B1E-BB41-9F7F30DEE5C9.jpeg

What on earth are these

Still slagging off other people saying they do it without assessments lol

Saying she had a mate in real life that just got a recipe from google 😂😂 is she for real

People think it’s easy and don’t realise how hard it is

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 1359449

She keeps bleeping it up and having to take plastic off 😂😂

View attachment 1359452

What on earth are these

Still slagging off other people saying they do it without assessments lol

Saying she had a mate in real life that just got a recipe from google 😂😂 is she for real

People think it’s easy and don’t realise how hard it is
To be fair to the people who do it without assessments I can see why they do, I mean how good is an assessment where they assess nothing I could understand if you had to send a sample of your product every 3 months or so for them to test for safety and quality control etc but it really is just a glorified piece of paper with no substance behind it … I fail to see those LURID Bloo Loo unicorn sponges would pass a health and safety check.

This is painful
5 mins she’s been trying to get the soap in that plastic and she’s still going 😂
22AB8FC6-843D-4879-B94B-3B7F1A491DE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
That’s exactly what they are? Has she soaked them with soap to make soap sponges? Wow, her customer base is daft but I doubt they’ll be silly enough to scour their skin off with one of those! Then again…
Pan scrubbers that smell of alien… why??????

• Haha
Sharing monzo links and says it's not an ad but fails to mention she gets money if people sign up using her link!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.