Jane Gammons #43 muchloveJane the fake at the wake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yes!!! calorie counting is back!! bring on the daft twats crap counting skills, the crappy food and the good old asda pasta salads, im here for it all šŸ˜†who can forget such classics as the time she counted the calories for a pizza, scoffed it then realised those were for just half of it? or how she seems to think she can count backwards if she gets too near her calorie limit for the day? it will all be processed food and hardly any fresh fruit or veg, I can't believe she had ceaser salad which is probably the highest calorie "salad" you can have, it's only lettuce that's healthy in there FFS
It must be those hypnosis sessions sheā€™s been having, theyā€™ve worked wonders, sheā€™ll be slim in no time šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this, crisps And cheese on top of a meal with rice?! Setting herself up for a fall already. No need for 718 calories for lunch!
Iā€™m allowed 1200 cals a day, sometimes I eat no more than 800 a day, but am still full and have stacks of energy. We eat nothing but salads, meat, fish, veg and fruit( no potatoes or bread etc) She needs to learn what healthy food is, not eat all the high calorie, high saturated fat, high carb garbage that she continually shovels in.

Oh for goodness sake, sheā€™s going to the expert on hypnotherapy now! lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Jeezzz sharing photos of your *tit* food and adding the calorie and protein content is so. bleeping. Depressing. isn't it?! Haven't we moved on from this yet? Does ANYONE even care?

Reactions: 9
What a dimwit, she should be limiting portion sizes, cutting her carbs a bit and cutting out snacks. Not having 800+ calorie meals! Because whatā€™s going to happen is she isnā€™t going to see results as quick as she wants and will get disappointed and go face first in a pukka pie. With her lunch and dinner alone she has had over 1300cals. Nevermind what she had for brekkie and her banana and yoghurt. Or whatever other snacks she devoured. Could she not just have had that pulled pork with veg nah? Did she have to have chips?
At her size she shouldnā€™t be eating any potatoes, Keto would work for her!

Reactions: 3
825 cals in one meal!!! She really has no idea! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I thought she was having it coloured the other day?!
825 calories is about a whole days worth for someone serious about dieting. The thing is its only week one so she will lose more water weight and think that her diet is amazing but because of the amount of calories that she is consuming she will be lucky to lose a quarter of a pound a week

plus her lunch was supposedly 718 calories, so she had two massive meals for 1543 calories, without snacks and drinks and breakfast.

she only shows about a quarter of the plate so is probably only counting the calories for that quarter of the plate

Reactions: 6
Jeezzz sharing photos of your *tit* food and adding the calorie and protein content is so. bleeping. Depressing. isn't it?! Haven't we moved on from this yet? Does ANYONE even care?
One of her MANY problems with trying to lose weight is she makes a huge song and dance about it, she makes it hard work for herself. Just diet Chins, thereā€™s no need to share all your meals with everyone. Donā€™t even discuss your diet with anyone, just get on with it quietly and say nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m allowed 1200 cals a day, sometimes I eat no more than 800 a day, but am still full and have stacks of energy. We eat nothing but salads, meat, fish, veg and fruit( no potatoes or bread etc) She needs to learn what healthy food is, not eat all the high calorie, high saturated fat, high carb garbage that she continually shovels in.
While I agree she needs to learn what healthy food is as her diet is for the most part appalling, I donā€™t particularly think eating no more than 800 calories a day is healthy it isnā€™t itā€™s extremely restrictive and neither should bread or potatoes be demonised both can play a part in a good healthy diet ( obviously not if you are eating fat laden chips, processed potatoes ie hash browns, potato waffles etc same with bread take away the processed element and there is nothing wrong with bread ) the lowest you should be going is 1200 a day otherwise you are not getting enough nutrientsā€¦

Reactions: 11
While I agree she needs to learn what healthy food is as her diet is for the most part appalling, I donā€™t particularly think eating no more than 800 calories a day is healthy it isnā€™t itā€™s extremely restrictive and neither should bread or potatoes be demonised both can play a part in a good healthy diet ( obviously not if you are eating fat laden chips, processed potatoes ie hash browns, potato waffles etc same with bread take away the processed element and there is nothing wrong with bread ) the lowest you should be going is 1200 a day otherwise you are not getting enough nutrientsā€¦
I understand what youā€™re saying, and for some people it may not be enough. I have a ā€œconditionā€ whereby Iā€™m not allowed to eat potatoes or bread. I am losing weight steadily, and blood tests for liver function,cholesterol, blood glucose etc are showing the best results they have been for years! I have loads of energy, and feeling incredibly well. Iā€™m married to a surgeon, and he keeps a very close eye on me. My diet is packed with vitamins, fibre etc, it really couldnā€™t be a better diet for me. Iā€™m not very mobile at the moment, as Iā€™m waiting for a couple of operations on my legs, so I donā€™t need as many cals as an active person.

Reactions: 5
I understand what youā€™re saying, and for some people it may not be enough. I have a ā€œconditionā€ whereby Iā€™m not allowed to eat potatoes or bread. I am losing weight steadily, and blood tests for liver function,cholesterol, blood glucose etc are showing the best results they have been for years! I have loads of energy, and feeling incredibly well. Iā€™m married to a surgeon, and he keeps a very close eye on me. My diet is packed with vitamins, fibre etc, it really couldnā€™t be a better diet for me. Iā€™m not very mobile at the moment, as Iā€™m waiting for a couple of operations on my legs, so I donā€™t need as many cals as an active person.
Ahh okay ā€¦ your situation is different and of course if you have been advised to do so and are being supervised doing so then I completely understand ā€¦ I just didnā€™t want others to think that everyone should eat like that and that potatoes and bread are the devil, there are enough so called nutritional experts spouting absolute rubbish itā€™s no wonder overweight people get so confusedā€¦
Slimming World really fucked with my head for years and I started out as a chubby new mummy with about 2 stone to lose and ended up 10 stone overweight and having bariatric surgery itā€™s while waiting for that surgery I got sent to an eating disorder clinic and part of that involved work with a nutritionist ( a fully qualified one, not one with a degree bought of the internet ) which is why I tend to get vocal if I think someone has said something that could do more harm than goodā€¦

Like yourself I have a chronic condition with limited mobility, I rarely hit 1000 a day, usually less but I also only eat two meals anything more and I feel bloated. I eat a very healthy diet, I don't eat meat or dairy, all my bloods are 100% and my cholesterol is very low. I think it is so sad that Jane cannot see what she is doing to herself. Jane don't wait until you are ill to pursue a healthy diet.

• Heart
The problem is that she still wants to eat like she is in her early 20ā€™s when she could lose weight easier. The sad truth is that she is nearly 30 and carbs are no longer her friend lol. She doesnā€™t need to cut them completely but needs to limit them, noone needs two carb heavy meals a day for god sake. I used to be able to eat all the carbs I wanted on SW and lose weight, but slowly as I got older (now 32 eek!) it stopped working and I had to go to a VLCD (800cal a day, low carb) to lose weight. I am at my target now and still canā€™t eat a high carb meal more than 2 times a week or I bloat so badly and get terrible water retention in my hands (like big sausage fingers haha). There is nothing underlying wrong with me, carbs just donā€™t seem to agree with me anymore.

New thread this way.......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.