Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She’s had to go to the police before to report us as we have invaded her privacy lol silly bitch
oh I remember it well :ROFLMAO: showing the crime report sheet in her stories being all betty big bollocks.....never been mentioned since until now, so how did that go Jane???

Excuse me officer but some narrsty t-rolls are saying fings about me and charwie bean online, please can you find out who they are and go arrest them all, they say im fat and fick innit charwie? they're just jealous of me because im married and I can lose weight......I CAN.

The officer was probably sat there thinking those people actually have a point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Honestly guys the most insincere tribute ever...

Yeah Jane cos I'm sure Linda will sleep easily knowing you've finally got her son all to yourself now because that's exactly who you are, a vile controlling cunt.

And Jane you clearly haven't a clue what looking after someone means. Not when you have Charlie completely under the thumb, working to fund you both and devoid of any friends or family because yet again just like food you need to have him all to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Charlie is so under the thumb with Jane it's insane! I mean like look at his bio (think that's what you call it 😂) on Instagram.

'husband to the beautiful Jane Gammons & much love jane'

oh bore off you twat and get out while you can. Half the time I feel a sorry for him but does he not know how pathetic that bio sounds? Unless she wrote it for him (as per usual) The man needs to develop a pair fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

monga

VIP Member
There is one 😂
BEACA0E3-22F3-46CC-B69A-E429BE90E914.jpeg

She’ll be able to provide the glow sticks filled with her shower gel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

monga

VIP Member
She's thinking of doing a memorial waxmelt :oops: thinking of the MIL death she couldn't get anything for Charlie so thought what could she make in that line.

• Wow
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Well we called it that she would do an attention seeking post about the funeral, I think she'll do more too for sure as it's the most interaction she gets and even then it's piss poor considering how many followers she has. How the hell can she look after Charlie when she can't even manage to go to the shops by herself these days? they live on take out and ready meals, live in filth, she seems to have forgotten what personal hygiene is and both look like they're about to burst. What she really means is she'll carry on controlling him and play the helpless female who needs him to do everything for her and she's so vulnerable and scared out in the real world. She is the fat controller.

• Heart
  • Haha