Jane Gammons #43 muchloveJane the fake at the wake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time already! last one filled in just over two weeks!!!

Thanks to @doctordoctor for the winning title suggestion

Tattle on good folks.......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great title, I think we needed to point out how deplorable she is when she can't even spare her MIL a second thought on her passing
Yep for sure, someone could do a detailed 're cap if poss, I would have done but am between shops in a car park with moany teens but I've bought wine so all is good 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep for sure, someone could do a detailed 're cap if poss, I would have done but am between shops in a car park with moany teens but I've bought wine so all is good 😉
I'm at freakin funfair ...wine o'clock is the best time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m doing this all wrong I’m sitting here with a Starbucks 😏 😂 (Don’t worry I’m not sitting in the car overlooking a cliff tho ) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm at freakin funfair ...wine o'clock is the best time 😂
Haha you win! I'm just home, about to have a shower, face mask, glass of wine.....bliss. I wonder how exciting the gammons Saturday night will be? Takeaway, tiktok, moaning and then fart their way down the weakened floor hall to roll into bed and pass out without as much as a nipple flick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
. Course it is…😉 Bet if that nephew tried to get one, Jane would have a stand up bare knuckle fight with him to get it off him!

• Haha
Haha you win! I'm just home, about to have a shower, face mask, glass of wine.....bliss. I wonder how exciting the gammons Saturday night will be? Takeaway, tiktok, moaning and then fart their way down the weakened floor hall to roll into bed and pass out without as much as a nipple flick.
I think Charwee took his lickle pwincess to see the Easter Bunny before they enter the choc egg coma 😅
F4D4BAF4-4476-4226-A69C-7830F6E7CEC7.jpeg

Mumma beast feeding the beast 😂View attachment 1198897

Hope that’s for the grandkid 🥴
I bet it is for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

DFFAC071-8167-4F2F-9D8F-E12B7B112F94.jpeg

She’s live
D47E7978-A3FA-4401-A57C-9CC725394E26.png

D987AF64-1D28-4B4E-AEDA-5E89BF739D60.png

She said the bean used to be a lifeguard his chat up line was I can do first aid 😂 must be incase anyone died of boredom listening to him 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
There he is. Britain’s last hope…

can you imagine? ‘Em, are you like, em, drowning?’

Actually, he’d probably say ‘hellooo…are you, like, em, drowning?‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.