Jane Gammons #43 muchloveJane the fake at the wake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was such a vigorous routine ,lifting your leg can seriously damage your health :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
…..and marching! Watch out for the marching! Highly dangerous unless you’re in the Coldstream Guards….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet she’d love some of this 😂…not that I’m suggesting us lovely people are wankers 😂
DA7BE4BD-1BE2-48F1-80A6-C09D8EF053CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I turn my back for 5 minutes and you lot are on one with a new thread 🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone catch the live? Has she dropped any clangers other than her rotten guts?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I turn my back for 5 minutes and you lot are on one with a new thread 🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone catch the live? Has she dropped any clangers other than her rotten guts?
I only watched some of it she didn't seem to have many orders only the usual suspects ordering .

I only watched some of it she didn't seem to have many orders only the usual suspects ordering .
She is a terrible business woman, she relies on the same people ordering regularly. Which is unsustainable. I thought she gave up Tesco to give MLJ a real go? She should be live every night doing lucky dips as that seems to be her most popular thing. She is a lazy lazy witch, half arsing her way through life - in the words of Kim K ‘get your bleeping ass up and work’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a terrible business woman, she relies on the same people ordering regularly. Which is unsustainable. I thought she gave up Tesco to give MLJ a real go? She should be live every night doing lucky dips as that seems to be her most popular thing. She is a lazy lazy witch, half arsing her way through life - in the words of Kim K ‘get your bleeping ass up and work’! 😂
I lost count of how many times she mentioned her discount lol ,it'll go the same way as FM her few regular customers can't sustain her longterm .

She should have put more effort into her youtube. If she bothered to vlog regularly she would have kept building it and maybe made a go of it. She used to get a couple of colabs and freebies and had a bit of a following. The older generation loved her for some reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should have put more effort into her youtube. If she bothered to vlog regularly she would have kept building it and maybe made a go of it. She used to get a couple of colabs and freebies and had a bit of a following. The older generation loved her for some reason 🤣
She could've had her meet n eat no bother. I'm sure her followers would've loved to see her 😂

• Haha
Every time I seen that 'workout' 😂😂 I think what a strange shape that Helen one is. I also found her so irritating but like you lot say, I also would love to see a video like that again for pure giggles 😂😂 I would love to know how big Helen is now! Any ball park figures?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.