Jane Gammons #42 website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloomin old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, thanks to @Sweatybetty for the title, I've had to alter Bloody to bloomin as i've had bloody removed from a title before so playing safe. Also shout out to @Motherofpigs for a suggestion that got the same amount of votes but can't be used because sadly fat prat (although true) can't be in a thread title, but brilliant suggestion so will add it here - fat prat selling tat from a manky flat with her dad. Much Love Jane!

Imagine having 42 threads about you and still not adjusting your attitude and behaviour, she's either very thick skinned or just plain dense.

Still being her lazy self, still stacking on the weight at an alarming rate and getting cockier by the day on TikTok, she's got her rotty mods waiting to pounce and is living in fear of Lucy Rose showing up on her live again.

Let's see what thread 43 brings in the world of Jane Gammons / much love Jane, tattle on good folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She can live fear free now Lexi apparently LucyRose has a lifetime ban from accessing TikTok ever again… so alas #MUCHLOVEJANE can continue to sell tat from the manky flat .. wonder if we will get a live today ?

Reactions: 9
She can live fear free now Lexi apparently LucyRose has a lifetime ban from accessing TikTok ever again… so alas #MUCHLOVEJANE can continue to sell tat from the manky flat .. wonder if we will get a live today ?
She live now

The gift is body products

And a mascara you get free with a magazine

Girl boss bottle

Load of crap

He wants to sell the sports car and get a transit van and they wanna do Scotland but would need a camper van so she don’t crap herself

Attachments

Last edited:
Marking my place and litchrally ah well done Sweatybetty and motherofpigs on the titles

https://giphy.com/0gdnvmAEZzgAYrFpq3
Imagine not being able to travel far because your wife is a lazy, incontinent slob

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought it was sold remember it was on the selling site ,nobody must've been stupid enough to pay the asking price .

Is that a lazy sloth birthday card too

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s as odd as two left feet. Quite honestly all this pervy talk with her attack dogs turns my stomach.

Reactions: 10
I gotta say the sex chat is getting very weird especially when you are trying to sell all this crap
She don’t even try and sell anything really not sure what she’s doing

Reactions: 10
I gotta say the sex chat is getting very weird especially when you are trying to sell all this crap
She don’t even try and sell anything really not sure what she’s doing
That's another thing that shows how stunted she is in maturity, I like a good old innuendo or a dirty joke but the chatter they have is like teenagers talking about sex at school with their pals, remember she said the Mr Grey wax smelt like a helicopter? hardly the imagination of a sex fiend! She's probably never done anything other than missionary in bed on a weekly timetable so is gagging for what she thinks is naughty sex if someone suggested putting a finger up her bum she'd pass out with shock!

Reactions: 17
Ha ha crying

Reactions: 6

Question time with Bill and Ben

She’s just sent the bean to go pick it up
Omg fucking horrible

She’s gonna melt her wax on it wtf

Stop the world I wanna get off

Last edited:
That’s going to take a lot of work, you’d really have to know what you’re doing in order to upcycle that.

Reactions: 7
She was describing the smell of her tacky little "Mr 50 Shades" melt on one of her packing videos a while back and set the scene with "imagine Mr Grey picks you up in his helicopter, takes you on a date then you're back at his apartment and ...... he's making you a cup of tea"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.