Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach472

Chatty Member
I've been lurking on this thread too much, last night dreamt I ordered from mlj! It was rank when it came, exactly how I imagine it is in real life.

Why the fuck was Toni anal eating a raw sausage?! Surely she has enough mlj pwoducts if she wants to poison herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Firebug

Chatty Member
All this sex talk and perving is going to lose her customers, if she wants to sell to this crowd she'd better start selling tits and willies for the hen parties :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I can’t get over the size of her arse. It’s colossal! She must spend her day scoffing to have reached that size. I’m shook!

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I worked in mental health units for about 10 years and I’ve seen some unsavoury people 🥺 Chins can’t cope if someone says her wax is shit , she’s stands no chance against Lucy rose 🌹 😂🥴

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
The change in them both is beyond shocking, it's very obvious she does nothing but eat going by them photos from last night. Her arse is massive and looking at this picture im wondering how her legs are managing to support her body, surely she will struggle to walk far, no wonder she's always in the car, what a state to be in at her age.

jane.png

• Wow

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Chins left the live very quickly after that. Only gonna have a sandwich though because she had a McDonald’s for lunch … yeah yeah Jane and the rest

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Bet he won't be seeing his own mum he'll be "driving miss Lazy" to visit hers :rolleyes:

Jeez we're at a new thread already :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Well I,ve not had a great night folks one of my dogs has had cluster seizures 😢😢 so missed chins HOWEVER have been on to have a look at this LucyRose, fucking hell !! She’s got gnashers like jaws from James Bond for a kick off.Well the few that are left in that gob. I,m fascinated by this freak ! I don’t quite know why she exists yet as she seems to have the intellect of fucking pond life , I,ve only managed to watch a few of her video’s but she can certainly give Chins a run for her money. This one tonight is a fucking classic, bry bry the ponce . I,ve never seen such scum as I,ve seen on shit Tok and if chins wants to get herself embroiled in this dirty shitty little world well crack on pet as she is half way there anyway being the nasty self centred bitch that she is ! But yea lots Of vids to watch on Lucy tomorrow kids before I report back with my verdict 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Blimey, hope your dogs ok!
Looking forward to the verdict, although I’m not sure I understand who this Lucy Rose is or what happened on the live, was Chins threatened or something? I can’t watch more than a couple of mins of her anymore, and couldn’t be arsed to tune in at all last night.

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
If chins is that paranoid about who’s watching her on social media she has far too much time on her hands , and can’t afford the next sofa ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ get back to Tesco you lazy fat munter 😅

• Haha